/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1014

Christmas Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Buying a dollhouse for Kieran.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get festive!
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

Friendly reminder that organized religion is a lie.

This post is dedicated to Solas.

>Rehash from last year
lol

Fuck you OP.

Is Cole for lewd?

Lord seeker?!

Yes.
>inb4 child
Your point being? Kieran has more SFM than your waifu.

OP collage is objectively better.

Holy shit, kill yourself
It does have Liara...

Ninth for Leliana.

Something being available doesn't make it right.
I made that for her. Get fucked.

>freckles
ew

Why can't we just get along?

Nice collage

Not enough dick lumps

Comfy.

Jingle bells jingle bells...

That's lewd though

Nothing lewd about a bulging sausage

/dag/ bros, why is /meg/ so much more popular than us?

Meredith did nothing wrong.

They have a game coming out soon, while our last dlc for DA came out a year and change ago.

>what is mea

Retard Merril never casts Dispel Magic on mages.
Retard Merril never casts Dispel Magic on mages.

Don't know why I am asking it here. Can condensation happen on the gpu during winter?

When I am playing Inquisition my gpu temperature hovers around 70 C, when I alt-tab to browse Veeky Forums the temperature drops to 40s C in like 5 seconds. Can this sudden shift in gp u temperature harm my gpu? My room ambient temperature is 11 C.

Don't think so, but you can just play in windowed mode so the game is still on screen all the time, like any decent 1monitor poorfag shitposter does it

I would think that it could depend on how much moisture is in the air there. You could get a small dehumidifier to put next to it and cut it off at night just in case.

>My room ambient temperature is 11 C
How do you live there?

Eskimo clothes.

>tfw so little humidity here that my hands are like alligator skin and are bleeding

What's the most patrician weapon type for a warrior /dag/? Two-handed? Dual-wield? Sword and shield?

Spells and Dual-wield Rogues are the only fun builds.

Bioware?

how much extra content does the goty inquisition have over the deluxe, and is it significantly better content?

Origins and 2 were ok for me, as well as the ME games, I never got fully submersed in them like others I know have so i'm debating between the 2

Still more attractive than your hawke

>I never got fully submersed in them
lol

Buy goty. It includes all dlcs.

New to modding Bioware games. If I mod DA:O will it fuck up any current saves? Not trying to do an overhaul or anything.

Nope, but backup it just in case.

Right, thanks bud.

I miss when /dag/ was good and worthy of my collage skills

>ywn saunter into a room and rub hot coals into Solas' sack

why would you saunter?

Been playing DA:I on Nightmare with a few trials on and finding it kind of easy. Does it get better in the late game?

No. Only Jews of Hakkon provides any challenge and that's only because enemies have guard and barrier breaking abilities

Ok ive borrowed DA:I from a buddy twice and have always gotten bored and just stopped playing the game almost the second I get past closing the first big rift in the game.

I get to the Hinterland area where you get your horse and just lose all fucking interest, does the game pick after that part?

I really want to like the game, what ive seen watching my friend play looks interesting and fun but man that starting area just drains the life outta me.
Its on sale right now for like $8 for the deluxe edition and im thinking of buying and forcing myself through it.

Hinterland is the most boring part of DAI, move to Val Royeaux asap. Just go for the plot and you'll be fine.

DON'T buy the deluxe. Buy goty, it's MUCH cheaper than base game with deluxe content + all dlcs separately.

I hate faggots that skip Origins and DA2 and straight up play DA:I. Ofc you are going to find it boring, you need to play the previous games to understand the lore, world, characters, plot, etc.

No I played both, I didnt really dig 2' combat but I liked hawke enough as a character to get through it but Inquisition just starts out mind numbing.

I'm not the one who requested it, but I appreciate the sentiment all the same.
>he will never ever be real
>ywn hold hands with him while he's wearing that hat
Just end it all.

I see. Then you are probably getting bored because Inquisition has these open-world maps filled with boring side-stuff. You are not supposed to explore the whole Hinterlands map at the beginning. Skip it for now, and go to Val Royeaux, the main-quest. You can do the Hinterland stuff later.

Also which class you started?

britches xD

>Black

Ruined

You must be 18+ to post here.

You also need to be into necrophilia.

Leliana belongs with a female warden only

delete this image immediately

How old is Leliana and the Warden in Dragon Age Inquisition? It takes place 10 years after Origins.

"No".
Leliana is 26 in DA:O so she's 36 in DA:I. The warden has no canon age but he/she is supposed to be about 20 in DA:O.

Cullen is ~30 in Inquisition. No way Leliana is older than him.

She is, Cullen is supposed to be the same age as Alistair as of his latest retcon, so he's like 19 or so in DA:O.

Perfection.

I hope there isn't a major timeskip between Inquisition and Dragon Age 4. I don't want my favourite characters from previous games become old and forgotten, and replaced by new shit characters.

They can't make a huge timeskip because the series is "Dragon Age" after all, everything has to happen in the same century.

It would be impossible to be a huge skip because Solas said there's just a few years until his plan is done so it would be over if there was a time skip.

Tumblrinas are so creative.

So ded.

Everything pre-Skyfall is a drag, and I say that as someone who has enjoyed the whole game quite a lot.

Modding it also makes things a bit better. No war-table waiting times + increased loot (for those sweet crafting materials) is good.

I agree, Skyfall is the best Daniel Craig Bond movie.

Reddit the post.

You have to go back.

Nah, I am not a casual who downloads increase carry limit mod for rpgs, or skip cutscenes mod, etc.

>types skyfall
>wait that's not right
>delete
>types skyfall

If you pick the Antivan Tailoring perk just delete your save file and then yourself, you fucking pleb.

Let's settle this.

>The Hero of Ferelden - Warden-Commander
>The Champion of Kirkwall - Hawk
>The Inquisitor - Inquisitor

Which one's journey you liked the most? Which one felt more close to you/most-memorable?

Warden ofc

>increased loot (for those sweet crafting materials)

>not just using one of the many mods that makes it possible to buy materials for free + cheat engine for infinite uses

Leliana should be Morrigan's little bitch and it's commonly known that it's her secret desire

For I'm also requesting more of this otp

Inquisitor has the best elf experience.

Delet this right now.

Lily >>> Morry

>Morry
. . .

I don't think she can hear (or care) about your inappropriate whiteknighting, she is too busy lusting over the wild witch that will never love her back

Thom...

>Straight woman abusing the love of a bi/lesbian woman
My dick reacts to this.

>ywn castrate Solas and then cuck him with Sera

The Inquisitor. The Warden was fun and all, but the scope of their story was rather limited and it is now over.

Hawke had a good premise, but their story is done as well and they aren't really that important anymore (if anything, the title "Champion of Kirkwall" now only brings trouble and revenge after the mage rebellion).

The Inquisitor had the most influence, discovered world-breaking information and lore, was involved in pretty much the most important events of recent years in Thedas and even their companions are some of the most influential characters in the series. Also their story is clearly not over and there is still much they have to do.

The Warden becomes it was the protag of the only decent Dragon Age game.

There will be X-Mas selfies this time right?

Becomes what?

Male only please I don't want to look at ugly women

Because, not becomes. Fuck phone posting.

I feel the same way, the warden was fun because there's more freedom in how you can play them, but the inquisitor is incorporated into the games universe better.
Bald male only please, I don't want to look at ugly men.

wlw

Which waifu is the prettiest?

Mine