/mbgg/ - Mobage General #634

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuZ1KfZo4oU?t=1h36m40s
tenkahyakken.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is this random fuckboi op image

>googled
>it's from some otome game
wow please never be OP ever again

Muhmuru.

butt

To cap nodes you need to walk right up to them, and make sure there are no enemies in the zone.

As for damage, switch your element type (drag down on your cards) to the one that is superior to your enemy (there's a chart in the top left corner). Also watch out for any skills that the enemy activates, they can reduce or negate damage for a time.

>/mbgg/ thread for mobages
>Unrelated fujoshit OP

Good job guys. I hope this one 404's so someone can make a proper thread later.

I do walk up to them and do that animation for capture but it won't do it. Like the middle node for example. When I go backdoor the size expand zone doesn't go down when I stand on it with noone around

I'm not quite sure then, could be a bug or lag. I haven't personally experienced it so I can't say.

Are the official DC gacha rates public?

>When I go backdoor the size expand zone doesn't go down when I stand on it with noone around
You need to hold down your finger to decrease the node's zone.

>mobage general where people discus mobage waifu
>faggot as op
>not even from mobage
I usually just let it slide, but with how slow this general is, I can't stand to see the stupid OP for ~3 days.

Someone make a proper thread with a proper image please.

When rerolling Terra Battle, should I be aiming for Z or SS? I've heard the 3-job Z Class are shit for early game.

There are normies who don't know to reroll playing mobages with shit teams RIGHT NOW

Z-recodes are fine (i.e. rolling Zerro^ instead of Zerro), but "true" Z-classes with 3 jobs are kind of a burden whose full potential can't be tapped for a long time. I'd probably only make excuses for Senala (cause temporal rarity, though she's likely to return with every rerun of Vengeful Heart) and Peyrna and Schweiz for utility. Both of the latter have a pretty weak early-game too though.

Who is excited for Tenka Hyakken? Can this game save /mbgg/? Gameplay looks fun and the girls are cute.

Gameplay:
youtu.be/nuZ1KfZo4oU?t=1h36m40s

Official site
tenkahyakken.jp/

I don't think I'm ever going to get to rank C. Save me

How many rerolls does it usually take to get a Z Class? Is there a script to use with emulators?

>Can this game save /mbgg/?
From what?

Oh I'll try that. Are some skills rank locked? I remember getting a few SR and UR from the gacha but I can't find them in my card list

Lots, depends on current events though, if Z-rates are raised and for whom. I kinda doubt scripts are any help, since enemy formation during tutorial/CH1 is randomized.

The gacha says rates up, I'll take a look. 1% really isn't that bad for odds, especially with 2 pulls.

Making new threads from your phone is really painful but here.

Hope you'll put it to good use.

wait why are we moving to a new thread again

Yes you unlock new cards when you climb each rank.

We're not. Crybaby user wanted a waifu OP instead of a husbando OP. Just stay here.

Because whoever made this thread used unrelated garbage for the OP.

If you're going to make a new thread then your ONLY job is to use a picture related to the thread instead of grabbing the first picture on your folder.

There's absolutely no problem with a husbando thread as long as its mobage related. You took a screenshot from /blog/ and used it as the OP and the people posting here dont want to see unrelated shit on the OP for a week or whatever these threads last these days.

Too bad i don't know how to make rooms to play with friends.

Why are people saying /padg/ is coming back? Is it getting updated or something?

Try adding 7604222353 from the friends menu on the home page

Is that your referral number? Anyway game have me an error. Just try searching my name which is ina. with the period at the end. Or you can try adding me using my number in pic.

Tell me your name after you find me so i can follow you back.

Added you by name. Name's hippo

Man I keep disconnecting from the host in shironeko. It wouldn't be so bad if the dragon wasn't such a huge hp sponge

>ripoff of a ripoff, now with cute girls
Meh.

Guys the real/more active thread is over here Let this one 404 instead of taking up space in the catalog.

Is this you? You're not following me though.

Yep, that's me. You have a little icon on my friends list that says we're both following eachother for me

Yeah, at this point the other thread has more posts and activity. Definitely shows that most of the active posters really dont want to see unrelated shit on the OP for days.

For anyone late to the party, just save yourself the suffering and go to the real thread instead.

Your thread sucks, kid. Let it die.

How strong is that coffin gunner guy. I use the cannon girl and he always wrecks my shit. I don't know if it's cause of his cards or what

nah

I'd say they're both pretty similar with the right card setup, namely ones that double your attack damage. Cannon girl just deals more damage per shot whereas coffin guy has a faster rate of fire.

Cannon girl also has more range with her special attack, and it's an AOE knockback effect.

Had to restart my game to have it show properly. Still have no idea how to make a room to play with others though. Also, I notice that there is a guild function that's grey'ed out I think they're implementing it next or something.

I'll just follow both threads for now. The discussion in the other one doesn't interest me so I haven't posted.

Gunner guy is good, but not more than 1 per team imo. Same thing for the cannon girl who can wreck some serious shit if no one pays attention to her. Also there are some maps that are literally built for long range characters like the dark one with a node in the middle that looks like a night club.

You can create/join lobbies with these buttons (left join, right create). Though I can't create a lobby for ranked matchmaking, probably because I have no friends in the same skill group

The right button never worked for me either.