poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snLNPt9H5J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to die

>Tabula's for shitcrow they said

Those statistics are misleading and worthless, only 2% of players reach red maps, and you can bet less than 0.1% of those still use a tabula at that point.

i almost ripped because i started to fart and felt shit coming instead and recoiled in horror

had to slam my logout macro to avoid getting autod to death by some bears

Retard, these are the top of the ladder people, not the general population.

gonna roll a bow build for old times sakes

TS or LA?

>Data in tables below are from 6700 characters for Breach and from 6300 characters for Hardcore Breach (from all TOP15000 account that have unlocked character tab)

ts always felt like shit to me due to needing +1 chain from deadeye or chain gem to feel as good as la clear

Both are fine, although LA has the slight edge due to being much easier to gear up. Not many people left crafting good phys harbingers.

What build do you usually play on a new league. /poeg/?

>tfw I got the perfect gloves to put me at 96 dex for my lightning coil

bv or shockwaver

I want Antalie Napora to fart on my dick and call me rude names

The Surrender is overrated

earthquake

>from all TOP15000
>not the top accounts
???

shockwave before 2.0, eq now

>Ranger opens a breach
youtube.com/watch?v=snLNPt9H5J4

TOP15k = BOTTOM15k considering there's like 5k players in hardcore

So I don't really understand breaches or anything, what do I do if I want a specific breach unique? I'm trying to get an esh one

stack IIR and start farming a lot of them
or kill the respective shitlord

what is a good build that can facetank everything with energy shield desu
energy shield just looks cool

is there anyway to specifically open esh breaches?

Blade Vortex/Fall/Flurry

Fucking GGG

fucking playerbase

fucking white people

playerbase isn't responsible for shitty servers

Yeah, you didn't buy enough stash tabs.

I played Scorching Ray this league, but I usually go with Siege Ballista or Shockwave Tots

2% of players reach red maps? i find that hard to believe

How the fuck do they justify leaving damage of Shock Nova as-is while Flameblast exists?

>endured 80 levels of essence drain before dying earlier today
>almost all my currency dumped on this one character trying to make it bearable and not as clunky
>it didn't fucking work
>now it's dead and I only have 20c and a sacrificial harvest that won't ever sell to show for my time

I'm killing myself today

I'll fucking do it lads

Probably not too far off. I've logged more than 1200 hours into the game and only done a handful of red maps. I usually get bored of the character before that point and since I don't have any desire to push the end game shit I just reroll.

>you will encounter the spirit of a hero in the lord's labyrinth and defeat it

Am I supposed to 100% clear a Merc lab trying to look for an exile or something?

The prophecy will show up in the top-right in one of the areas. Just search that one area until you find the purple dude.

It usually appears in the very first zone.

This is the only shield that could be considered over lioneye's remorse on a character that didn't build for aegis and now it's 200c ;_;

I never really considered ED to be too clunky until I started joining parties for dailies. My damage is comparable, but most people are flying through shit before I can even touch anything.

ed is a terrible group build

>corrupt 50+ jewels
>still can't complete challenge

whats a tanky build thats good for bossing?

i havent played gladiator yet, how is block for something like this?

I mean even disregarding that I was in a group setting, other builds are probably having an even easier time solo. Makes me feel inadequate.

/poeg/ why do I keep dying to Traps.

Those fucking things are OP

Does anyone play PoE in wine or with crossties? stuck with a macbook for a month n trynna get my fix

how long until they make vaal disc 2x stronger and nerf vaal grace?

Just roll a whispering ice or flameblast selfcast/totem

Levelling is mostly painless and you can do guardians and shaper easily without obscene investment

you are SHIT at the game

how many corruptions did you hit though?

i hit four of them with ~20 vaal orbs, this could get expensive..

I should say I am having trouble with both. Wine version has insanely bad flickers, and the crosstie version quits at installer and says 'bad allocation'

i'm at 7/10

dumb question. How do I get the flasks above sanctified? I can't vendor upgrade them anymore

Block is pretty bad for most bosses, since they deal heavy damage in few hits, against which block is vulnerable to. If something hits you for 8k damage rather than 8*1k damage, you want to play as if you had 0% block.

Fuck off Vaal grace is balanced. It's the only way I can survive breaches in red maps

Can u get unique corrupted jewels from regular jewels or do you have to corrupt unique

>I'm killing myself today
But you just did.

what are the best forms of damage mitigation for endgame then, curses and leech?

bootcamp it

vendor / drops?

vgrace is balanced but mostly associated with life builds, which are seen as "too OP" in GGG's headquarters

Curses are pretty garbage vs bosses right now, good damage and leech is still king, good avoidance like block/dodge is situationally good

block isnt supposed to be your ONLY form of defense

curses or leech alone wont save you. you need to layer them with something else always

Are you asking a question?

All flasks above sanctified come as drops only. No vendor recipe

any recommendations for a build that exemplifies some of these?

Thanks

Why is Arc so fucking shit?Chain support also fucking sucks which makes it even worse because it cannot be used to boost its damage.

im replying you with a question. i have tried upgrading flasks in ages because i normally just grab them from the floor or vendors

first of all arc isn't shit, you are

how dare you speak to me like that

for example, right now im running a melee-range life caster char that uses enfeeble, fortify (via shield charge), armor via flasks (212% scaling on tree), basalt flask and when things get dicey or on bosses, vaal grace

plus my shield is a saffels

>block isnt supposed to be your ONLY form of defense
No, but unlike other forms of defense, it requires heavy gear/passive investment. Pretty much anyone with 155 INT can use L20 Enfeeble. Going max block is not only a costly build decision, it falls apart against actual dangerous content you can't block and you have gimped damage and a useless defense as a result against those bosses.

>trading with someone
>afterwards they just leave the group without saying a word, not even a "t4t"

rude!

>you will defeat soulmourn
wat
>Soulmourn is a unique statue located in the fellshrine ruins
wat

Pretty sure I've never seen it before. Is it always in the same place?

i honestly hate that, if i could, i'd take the item back because of that

no

its literally the area """""""boss"""""

its a statue with yellow charges

i think GGG doesnt intend for most people to get max block and just use it as another layer for 40-50% block

even if some builds can cap it with relative ease (necro variants)

How is it not shit?

>Tfw playing max block and have no damage, armor, evasion, and not even 6k life

For a brief intro into 'how to block with life/es hybrid', just look at the gladiator forum.

Block itself is not great, but with the 100% spellblock from Gladiator, it becomes pretty good.
Combine with evasion to reduce the chances to ever get hit twice in a row ba boss, and armor plus enough life and ES to survive normla hits and not die to unblockable AoE things, anad it works.

But it is not cheap, and most certainly not the best or fastest way to play.

I remember wanting to make a Cold Snap build a couple leagues back but the only one that sounded interesting or viable required an Aylardex.
Lo and behold I came across one now and wish to recreate said build but I can't remember where I saw it so if anyone could lend me a hand on how to build around those two things or point me in a direction that'd be helpful.

>the gladiator forum.
I meant Duellist.

Even having like 10 stash tabs is a pain to use. I can't imagine using so many more

i made the mistake of splurging every time they had a sale

i've been playing for four years and have 55 tabs

It would be nice if they could stack or something. It's annoying hitting the over arrow just for one tab. Can you even scroll through them? meh

No. It's why most decent players have stash tab names like 'M' for maps or 'F' for flasks. Making them any longer makes it frustrating as shit to scroll through them.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

4x Premium to Quad Premium when?

Oy vey, Goyim, you expect too much! Programming constraints! We can't do that!

You had better just buy a quad tab bundle and be done with it, eh Goyim?

You can corrupt any jewel. I usually keep them even if they fail so I can trade in 5 for another to corrupt. It is probably pure RNG but the cobalt ones were a bitch to corrupt for me (I had like 8 Brittle Barrier). I bought a fuckton of Vaals and used like 40 or so, and now I have 40 left ...

Without a Xoph amulet, should I go zerker and get the avatar of fire, or go raider so i can go REALLY fast?

ugh i'm so indecisive

Yeah but don't you have to have long ass names on tabs to have it price every item in there as something. Like I can't have it be 1c it has to be
"-b/o 1 chaos"

it depends entirely of what build you are doing

avatar of fire isnt desirable on all builds.

wtf I love gemcutter strongboxes now

get a xophs amy they're only like 1 ex

I'm gonna play a frost blades raider from the forum

Frost blades is incredibly not-fun

Did you guys buy a special stash tab bundle?

finding it hard to justify without a button on your inventory that auto places currency, essences, and div cards into their respective tabs without having to hunt for a billion sub-categories.

Are you using the mirage weapon?

Perfect

Yes

I am gonna get one I think. That + currency. It's gonna be on sale until the 10th of jan so you can be patient

Strike that, a mainhand Ewar's Frostblades character is slightly below average fun. I played a little bit of that before transitioning to WS and subsequently scrapping the character entirely