/mbgg/ - Mobage General #635

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhnpa.cps
pastebin.com/vjvRsG2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should have used #634 instead of #635 senpai because the other thread doesn't count.
but whatever. still much better.

Muhmuru.

Mods, you can delete this one.

And now we have two deads!

One unrelated to mobages dead and one newer dead

You guys are fucking idiots.

>the other has 25 posts
>this one 6 posts
not that much of a difference. but one is decidedly shit tier and probably made by reddit and will attract fujoshits.
you guys can stay there if you want.

Delete yourself.

Try using a picture related to the subject next time you decide to make a thread, it'l go a long way.

Yeah, pretty sure someone is just trying to stir shit up around here. Always happens but this is the first time someone uses the OP to shitpost in a really long while.

I must have accidentally added +1 to the subject when making it.
I meant to keep it as 635 but shit happens.

hors

Artists really need to make more xmas pictures and xmas stuff

There's a lack of cute xmas pictures on pixiv and the boorus for the characters I'm interested in and this makes me really sad.

I mean its the holidays people. Please draw something cute for the holidays, at least one picture.

Tanuko wishes you a merry xmas.

>Uma musume

When is the horsepussy game going to come out?

I wonder if its going to be a browser game like RoB/Granblue or a full android game with its own client and shit like Shadowverse.

Uchihime has some really cute girls and very nice art but I could never get into it. What a shame.

Same.
All I can do it's to save pictures from it.

maybe Japan/Korea doesn't feel as much about Christmas to bother drawing Christmas-themed fanart.

I've never been one for saving pictures of characters I dont have or games I dont play.

I tend to only save pictures of characters I really really like or characters I actually obtained in game. It was like that in the time when I played Kancolle too. I'd only save pictures of ships I had even if I really liked them. It motivated me to keep going and to aim for certain ships.

probably still a ways off.
i'm still wondering what the game is actually going to be about other than horse racing, that video was all over the place

Yeah, I think xmas is a minor thing over there. I've heard that its mostly a couples holiday over there but I don't know if that's really true.

I've also noticed that only characters that get xmas art is the ones that already have an existing xmas version in their game. Its really rare for a character without a xmas version or clothes to get cute xmas art.

That's another good question, gameplay can make or break a game.

We've had a lot of hyped games and FOTMs over here that don't even last a week because the gameplay ended up being pure shit. But Cygames has a pretty good track record so I want to believe in them.

I really hoped for santa suit Shiho but it seems we will not get it this year. Instead we get a winter date that is pretty much the same with valentine, just without chocolate.

Yeah, the winter date thing kind of reinforces what I've been hearing about xmas being a couples holiday over there in Japan.

Its more of a family holiday where I live (And in most of the western world probably). A time to spend with your loved ones, to exchange gifts, to listen to xmas music and do xmas things.

Xmas themes in games or anime can be really cute when it comes to characters too. I've always really liked the cute girls that believe they have to be nice because santa is watching.

Do you guys know of any good mobage news sites to keep up with recent releases and news about the gerne?

Preferably in English but I guess I could use google translate if its in Japanese.

What's different about Pact of Fellowship? I did 2 10x pulls with my starter coins and got this, should I reroll?

I'm no Terra battle expert but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use the energy gacha when rerolling because that one has better units and is the paid gacha.

For who you're supposed to aim for, I cant help you there because the last time I played was a long time ago. Just wait for a more knowledgeable user to show up.

xmas Saru.

Is #compass good?

I used both gachas as much as I could afford. I just figured I should see if she was good enough to start with because I really want to play.

This does look pretty cute. I'll have to give it a try whenever it comes out.

The gameplay looks nice and the girls definitely look like my kind of thing so lets hope the rest of the game is nice too.

I like it. Graphics remind me of Honkai Impact, and music is superb. The game is actually fun to play too not just yet another auto battler.

If anything, we're going to get something lewder for Valentine's instead, since Santa set last year had some lewd outfits but Valentine's looked a lot like this set. Probably not full-on lingerie but who knows what their sales rank will look like by then.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot we got Santa sets last year.
I wonder if we'll get them this year too but at a later date.

the music is great. probably will never happen, but the vocaloid themes make me wish we'd have raspberry*monster as an event or something

What exactly is the game about?
The most I saw about the game is some guy asking people to please try it because the developers had spent a lot of time on it but that sounded more like a desperate plea and less about someone trying to get me to play a game.

There's potential for Eve gacha again. Not really sure if they can pull it off again with this set since it's more individual focused compared to the Christmas party they had last year.

The Pact of Fellowship is rolled with coins. It's essentially the free gacha, as coins are just earned in-game. It's filled mainly with monsters, and as you clear more chapters it adds some of the monsters that you encounter to the pool of available draws.

The Pact of Truth is the premium currency gacha, and the only one you should care about when rerolling. It has no monsters in it, only adventurers of B-rank or better.

When TB first came out Mistwalker did a "download starter" campaign, and at many of the early download milestones they'd add characters created by a guest artist. These characters were added to both pacts, so it is possible to draw that Camellia, for example, from the coin pact. The odds are low, but she's also nothing particularly special for the most part. For rerolling purposes you should consider her a dud. Just focus on rolling your energy to get something good.

>that cute Christmas character quest
Xmas Mani a cute!

>tfw still don't have her regular version
>can't equip my Hati the Doll on her Christmas version
guess I'll have to wait longer

two teams try to capture as many towers as possible in time limit
it's really fun user, give it a try

So nothing good is going to come out of Fellowship? If I pull a Z class from it, it's still good enough to quit rolling, right?

I wish Valkyrie connect was fully voiced.
The girls are cute and the VAs are great but it makes me sad that I can only listen to them in the home screen and in battle.

3v3 capture the flag using cute girls and husbandos while listening to some really good vocaloid shit.

Any more information?

Like pictures, videos or a more in depth description of the game. Is it partially/fully voiced or does it have no voices?
Are the girls cute or is it mostly dudes? Is it like in a MOBA game where you completely depend on your team mates or can I have fun if I'm on my own?

The only Z characters available in the PoF are Seiryuu, who is complete trash for new players, and Invincible^, who is decent but is going to take ungodly amounts of experience to level up. Furthermore, you can pull them later in the game by clearing out the pacts and they'll get leveled to 90 for free.

Ignore the Pact of Fellowship. There are a couple decent dl starter characters, but nothing amazing and the odds of rolling them are going to be very low. There are tons of B, C and D rank monsters you're going to get first. Later on you'll work to clear it out, but it has no role in rerolling.

Good to know. I think I'll still roll it because there's not really a reason not to spend a few extra seconds on the tiny chance of something good. I'll lower my expectations to zero, though. Thanks for the help.

Never mind, you're entirely right. It was worth it last time when I crossed midnight and got day 2 loving bonus and some other shit that let me roll Fellowship 20 times, but you only start with 3k coins normally after all.

The girls in shironeko are so cute but the gacha can be so painful.

How can the rates be so good and so bad at the same time? Its amazing. Colopl's IAP prices don't really help either. I'm not against spending in games I like as long as the prices aren't absurd or too expensive for my blood.

>Rewrite ignis memoria at the top of Yoyaku

I wonder if its going to be good or a total flop

you can tap on them in the hero screen to hear their voice too but I get what you mean.
probably too expensive/too much work/will bloat the app size to put voice for every line.
the most we can expect is probably voice lines for special event quests but doubt it if the game doesn't magically get popular.

>Go look at shironeko tier lists because I was considering grinding for a ten roll or two for the new girls.
>The new characters are near the bottom or not even there
>Current #1 is an old character

Well that's the complete opposite of what I expected.

Which SS characters are worth keeping?

Even with 20k coins to roll, there is nothing in the Pact of Fellowship that will make a bad Pact of Truth roll worth playing. Good luck, user.

Base class SS:
Amina, A'misandra, Gugba, Koko, Olber, Samatha, Rikken*/Yukken, Jennish/Lewto/Piz'fer/Zerro.

Recoded (has "^" in the name):
A'merpact^, Daiana^, S'naip^.

*I don't care if she doesn't have a recode yet, Rikken is worth getting - she brings useful support and Nego Pro is invaluable.

So any of those or any PoT Z Class. Alright, here I go, thanks for all the help!

>Base class SS: Amina

Not that user but wasnt Amina free these days?
Or did that promo stop?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhnpa.cps

That's the Google Play page, where you can find a trailer that actually shows a decent amount of gameplay. #Compass is hero-based, so it's less about rolling for cute girls than finding the character you like to play as. And yes, you do depend on your teammates a lot. There is a single player challenge mode, but the bulk of the game is multiplayer matches.

Not him, but maybe you're thinking of the Annamari you get in the tutorial.

any way to organize a team or pubbing all the way.

Also S-classes Bonna, Gatz, Gegonago and S-recode Bahl^ are also worth keeping, as the base three all become very powerful after recoding and the latter is a as deadly as she is adorable.

Amina was the previous SS free healer for new payers, now it's Amimari. Amina got her recode, so hopefully Amimari will get one in an upcoming batch.

Fully voiced. Watch the trailer or even easier just download the game it's only 40mb initially.

For now only pubbing. The create room function doesn't seem to be working yet, and guild system is in the works.

>new payers
That should have said "new players".

>S-recode Bahl
Shit, I already rerolled one of those.

New payers sounds like a freudian slip.
I might consider trying terra battle again after the Stamina changes.

What I really hated about the game is how grindy it is but you only had stamina to play for like 5 minutes then had to wait 6 hours for your stam to refresh.

You have a 50/50 chance of starting with B-class Bahl, and she's already powerful at that point, so don't worry about it too much. Even if you start with Grace, you'll be rolling Bahl eventually and you'll be able to recode her. So don't worry too much about it. You'll get a good starter roll soon. You can trust an anonymous message board.

>play for like 5 minutes
Some days I wish that I could dump all my stamina in 5 minutes.

>you'll be able to recode her
You can upgrade units into their recodes?

Is there a tier list?

That's what recoding is. You consume the base class along with a couple monsters and items as materials. You lose all that, including the base class character and get the higher class one. The recoded character also inherits 20% of the monster luck and SB%, as well as 100% of the base's. So B Bahl recodes to S Bahl^, who still has access to all of B Bahl's skills and can slot 4 of them, as well as having 4 new skills of her own.

The gacha contains both the base classes and the recoded ones. So you could roll Bahl^ from the gacha and also get Bahl as your starter and be able to field them both.

Sweet, thanks for all your help. I'd better get back to rerolling. Have a good one, user.

Can we put this game in the op next?

No
I'll feed it a carrot so it never comes back.

Games get put in the OP is there is a tangible presence in the thread. That means people playing and talking about it.

It's a joke referring to the last thread

Fuck off apple scum.

>+1 cat
I guess I need that stupid skin now

Anyone here playing otogi spirit agent?

The majority of characters released this month got stripped of Attack buffs and self-recovery so they can shill Ruka

i still have it on my phone but desu i havent played as much as id like since newer things keep coming out

I just realized that the first battle after i logged in on Starly always run so smooth and fast. This game must have a some memory issue..

screenshotted this before i had to wipe my phone. can i get my terra battle account back? if so, how? all i see is an option to transfer a save to a new device, but there's no 'recover' option

The Christmas weapons seem really quite useless for the characters they're intended for this time. If the wikis don't suggest a recent memorial's weapon, they suggest an old character's weapon instead before listing the Christmas motif, if they bother.

Send them an inquiry via their website.

It doesnt matter what you do, you're going to get this automated response as the reply so I hope you have everything in here.
pastebin.com/vjvRsG2E

After that, if you provided everything then your next email will look like this:

Thank you for contacting the TERRA BATTLE support team.

Regarding your concern, we would like to inform you that we will be conducting an investigation on the issue based on the details you have provided us.

We shall get back to you once our investigation is completed.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you failed to provide a important detail like the inquiry ID or if the info was wrong, you're going to get something that looks like this:

Thank you for contacting the TERRA BATTLE support team.

We appreciate your confirmation.

Regarding your concern, please be informed that your Inquiry ID is critical for verifying that you are the owner of the account in question.

If you are unable to provide your Inquiry ID, please know that we can only give exclusive consideration to players with a prior ENERGY purchase history.

Since you are unable to provide either of the above details, we regret to inform you that we are unable to further process your request.

Should you be able to recall you Inquiry ID, please let us know.

Thank you for your understanding.

As you can see from the last one, they will give you special treatment if you've ever spent in the game and will recover your account if you can prove you spent in their game without any further questions. If you havent then all you can do is send them an inquiry through their website and pray.

>tfw just got Tia's Christmas outfit
damn, now I have two demons wearing nothing but ribbons

Can i still make it in time to get the current event char in starly if i'm only starting/rerolling now?

are you implying that wearing only ribbons isn't normal?
why don't people tell me these things?

yes but its high rng if youll get her or not. I got 2 so far and im around 60~ tokens used

You should be able to get about 50 of the event roll items in a day using the 1 pilot+friend support strat. The event box have 300 items in it, so depends on your luck.

Valkyrie Connect worth playing?
Basically, does it have enough barely-dressed girls and lolis?

Great art and presentation
Not much in the way of gameplay

yes

>50 a day
>beginner

Looks like the nips added another all 1000 pilot in Starly recipe page.
>sniper
What's with all these snipers?

>350 4-4e runs for pp19

fuck this game

user pls
makes me wish there was more potion maker art

what determine accuracy in starly
3-3 just has nonstop dodging assault units

Guess i'll stop rerolling and just start grinding. Which account should i use though

acc #1 - 4* blade weapon
acc #2 - both geminis but only 2* weaps
acc #3 - 千亀, 3* shield and 4* shield

How well does a tank actually keep a whole party alive? Or will the enemies still randomly target the fragile snipers in the back?

Lets say you start with several 3* mechas. First you level the pilots, and the mechas up to about level 8. That's like running the main quest up to around 1-4. Then you go to the event beginner quest and open it up to 1-2. After that just continue doing 1-2 with 1 pilot + support, retreating before the boss. It might be a bit hard at first but as you keep getting the fodder and level your mechas, you'll be able to auto it while watching tv or something.

No tier list, game just came out

It depends on card stacks, like Megaman battle network as it uses the similar mechanic to attack and defend. So far it's fair

Also question to compass users

1) What are the Hero Talismans used for and are they restricted to one specific character for each?

2) The last two things on the gacha, is it free or does it take currency? Accidentally clicked one of them and which gave me mediocre shit and it's now locked

3) How the fuck are people getting Ultra Rares without paying money?

4) And finally, HOW THE FUCK IS THE FIRST GACHA KEEP INCREASING? First it was at 3000, then 4000, then 5000 now that I'm A rank. What the hell is going on? Is this supposed to happen?

I started with 2 geminis and no 3* weapons. Dunno which one is better in yours though.

Ouch. Pretty happy I got Welrod, not really sure if I want to bother with PP19. She's not really my type but she might be unavailable for some while after this grind campaign.

Yep, I grinded her for the index since I don't know when they're gonna bring her back. The leotard is pretty muhdikk though.

girls tribe when
horsewaifu when
W H E N

Girls Tribe beta is ongoing or has it ended? Don't hear much positives from the few people who tried it here. Pretty disappointing tbqh.