>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS, FUCKSTAINS.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, SHIT-FOR-BRAINS? OFFICIAL /dsg/ IRITHYLL DUNGEON PC FC™

GET THE FUCK OVER HERE.

Wipe your soap on the ground outside the door immediately proceeding 2rat. The room with the spooky health-draining BDSM sluts in it

To facilitate a FUN, engaging player versus player gameplay environment for all parties, meta weapons and tactics are discouraged , but not disallowed.

Use of the Hornet Ring IS, however, banned.

That location is still shit, go to high wall

Seath is the Cutest!

>banning hornet ring

Updated weapon tier list based on suggestions from the last thread and trimmed the fat from the FAQ section. Questions and criticisms on placements are encouraged.

Cathedral is superior

Post your best dark souls 3 waifu

Someone must have a decent one

You mean most BB weapons?

Now that hollowslayer isn't the poise monster, what makes it better than claymore?

Probably the best thing about bloodborne is moveset vareity.

As a whole, mechnically, bloodborne is much better than DaS, but the aeshetic and victorian-era design isn't as comfy as dark souls desu.

Still has faster 2HR1s on average. But for the greatsword section of the list they're all in varying degrees of the same level of effectiveness imo. Greatswords are great.

Does anyone know what happens if you kill the dragon in High Wall?

Like, not just make it fly away, but cause so much damage, either through min-maxing or cheats to make it actually die. Does it drop something other than the titanite?

Ok

>missed opportunities general

>pickaxe under greataxes and not greathammers
>arbalest not top tier when it's a direct counter to majority of reactive playstyles
>cb and uchi on one level despite all benefits of CB like being a single-stat weapon

Haven't played in several months, redpill me on poise

>refined weapon
>plus DMB

Post build.

das1 poise but only during attacks with weapons that have ha

full havels + yhorm's greatshield + wolf ring 2 and a greatmace is unpoiseable by any player attack

Don't worry I won't be participating in the FC but just a few questions m8
Why is hornet ring banned, thought it was nerfed to shit?
Why are you letting somebody stab your asshole so often you're afraid of the hornet ring
If they get a parry on you I believe they have full rights to deal an insensible amount of damage to you

>2h any shield
>watch chaos blade user kill himself or swap weapon

Frenchie is SL 200 or something.

parries and backstabs already do enough damage

oneshotting your opponent defeats the point of fighting for the fun of fighting

Forgot to mention Hollowslayer 2HR1s have less stamina consumption then standard greatswords like Drakeblood.

Pickaxe has a greataxe moveset, it says so in the FAQ you didn't read.

Arbalest is terrific but it and crossbows in general are only good for punishing whiffs of things slower then straight swords, it doesn't really punish reactive playstyles so much as certain weapon categories. I am not that familiar with the class compared to others so I am willing to listen to more input on there.

Chaos Blade does have those benefits but it greatly suffers from being 100% countered by a medium shield and the health drain is noticeable especially in arena if you whiff a decent amount.

>cb chip damage
>being a problem in a game with some of the best post-des regen equipment

>STILL playing shit souls 3

lmaoing@urlife

Here it is

I didn't plan to do PvP with that char, but got enough proofs so I though why not

Is the Claymore bad for PvP on DaS3?

Haha hey these guys are in like every General lmao

claymore is a consistently solid weapon in every game it appears in
even more so after ds3's greatsword buff

>cb
>chip damage

No.

>claymore
>ever being bad in souls

.......? Why are people seriously playing against you? Why aren't you banned/not getting resummoned with a character like that? Why do you even take a SL207 character to a fightclub?

Am I missing something here?

What's the matter with invisible guys

Because drake is hosting and he's of an even higher SL so the french isn't downscaled

CUTE

Get some sun holy shit

Trixi is constantly invisible to me which is annoying considering they're using a greatsword.

I can agree to this so why is it that weapons like the crescent axe are consistently mediocre/trash
Feels bad man

shit host

It's bad in DeS
It's ugly, way too big, and doesn't have the perfect moveset like in its successors

I've been reading your last 5+ posts and not once did you manage to spell 'than' correctly. It's triggering my autism, please stop.

>being THIS much of a scared shitrag
what's fucking wrong with this community

I don't get it, doesn't he hate her or some shit

I've been running in to a few invisible people myself. I had no idea it was a problem for other people, so i'm assuming it's on my end. I'll bow out. Thanks for the GoodFights™!

Then I'll stop it 4u.

Jesus christ.

I've heard some bad stories about the PCFCs, and I'm starting to believe they're all true. Glad I don't go there.

Say something good about your least favorite soulsborne game
Say something bad about your favorite soulsborne game

I'll start:
Dark Souls 2 had top tier fashion souls and powerstancing was good.

Dark Souls 1 had absolutely shit multiplayer mechanics and pretty dull endgame.

>Say something good about your least favorite soulsborne game
ds2 has some fun str weapons i guess
>Say something bad about your favorite soulsborne game
bloodborne has a bad habit of cockblocking you from the funniest gear till you're almost done with a game
it also has the most dogshit invasion mechanic of all soulsborne games though random pvp itself is extremely fun

The other fault with Arbalest and crossbows in general is that block frames activate instantly from recovery so if you have a shield you'll never be whiff punished unless you use some extremely dumb and slow shit like charge R2.

Least favorite DS2: Had my flower skirt

Favorite BB: They didn't drop 75 dlc's I would've gladly paid for. Oh also it's confusing as all fucking hell I had to actually read alot of internet shit to understand it

shoulda made your own SL207 40/40 DMB character

none of that matters in cute pics friend

>blocking gs r1s with my head
delt dis

WHATS THE DSG APPROVED SL META

>Say something good about your least favorite soulsborne game
Dark Souls 3 has no redeeming quality except that it looks pretty, I guess.
>Say something bad about your favorite soulsborne game
Invasions and such are fucking trash in bloodborne. Took me 100 hours to setup a level 43 cunt with depth5 gems because retarded RNG.

120(+5 if spellcaster)

I'd post my cutes but they're in a cloud in a 1200 file folder of souls related shit

.......? What's the point of bitching about it ? Am I missing something here ?

Counter point:
I just want to go through the fucking game with my full health and I dont want to deal with you shitting invaders.
>dont be embered
fuck you I want my health.

Logan didn't have a beard, delet this

Sorry, but I don't have brain problems. Rather than making a SL207 character I think I'll just not join.

Stay the fuck offline then you scared little fag

>people complain about someone bringing an overleveled character that doesn't get downscaled
>host comes and says just overlevel too guys

This is why people avoid you guys

There's no reason not to have at least one overlevelled character for meme purposes

120/125 in DeS, DaS1, and DaS3
98 in BB
99 in every stat in DaS2

Nothing cute about sexual assault. Where do you think that old man's other hand is. Just look at how nervous and awkwardly the other guy is pulling away.

>ywn fluster Yorshka with your finger tricks
Sad

>Fight Club supposed to be fun
>fag is using a refined estoc buffed with dmb
>without being downscaled
>F U N

I dont actually think that, that's probably what he was thinking.

Bloodborne handled it best to be honest. Health reduction mechanics are a dumb idea.

An offhand crossbow can shut down a lot of weapons and playstyles, can zone and punish most casters, and generally frustrate players causing them tunnel vision and make mistakes.

I honestly would rate all of the crossbows over anything else, then Millwood Great Bow, then just about everything else.

But this is from the perspective of an invader rather than a duelist.

>space before every question mark

I know it's you, frenchie. Yeah, you're missing something here.

>tfw want to play bloodborne but get bullied for investing into 40 endurance

i hate being so stamina reliant

POST CUTE PICS

>investing into stamina in a game with like 1 true combo among all weapons and dirt cheap rolls

>he thinks Griggs doesn't want Logan's soulmass all over his face
That man has a desperate gay crus on him

Help pls. I want to enjoy PvP again.

>Nothing cute about sexual assault.
It's not sexual assault. Griggs clearly wants the C.

>FC
>seed
Drake, why?

Nah I agree, I'm probably too harsh on some of the 'worse' crossbows there and too genereous to the Millwood GB at the same time. Gonna do some more testing with them and refine that section further.

le troll lol xDDD

FCs are not meme purposes faggots and them being a shitshow like now is what happens when you do this

Millwood is great for invasions, and that's it.

user I'M MAKING COOKIES I CAN'T POST RIGHT NOW

A lad was helping me clear out the jailers.

Everything's dead anyway, so the point is moot.

>incredibly awkward location
>seeded world in NG+++ so people die to rats before they even turn up
>three different people that have 50/50 odds of actually being visible or not
>one french guy with a 40/40 refined DMB estoc at SL207 when everyone else is 120
>drake spamming weapon arts on the sidelines and constantly hitting people waiting to fight

Fun times with the PCFC!

DeS has amazing atmosphere and lore that makes it worth playing alone.

Bloodborne gets annoying when you have to farm for Blood Vials

I'm planning on going pure caster if possible with a short sword. Is 50/50 enough or should I have gone for 60/60?

>40/40 refined DMB estoc
more like 41/55

>all these people complaining about host
>no one else will to host FCs for half as long as drake does

hmm... really makes you think

Yeah, you can't fucking make this shit up.

And then they're honestly surprised why everyone thinks they're a bunch of retards.

How about you keep your SL300 '''''''''''''''''''''''''fight clubs'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' to your little autism discord group and don't actually post about it in the thread since you actually had me considering joining for a minute there.

Lewd

I'm sorry I triggerred your autism

I would rather have a shorter but good FC than this shitshow.

He has so many fucking items and hours into the game and so many people have already complained about him it would make anyone think he does it on purpose. By the first time someone complained, he should already have a 120 character ready to host decent fight clubs no problem, but instead, he prefers to meme. If I wasn't from a third world country, I would host no problem but memes are more important than an enjoyable experience I guess.

Fuck off frenchie.

what kinda cookies user

Fair enough. Millwood is just such a great tool in invasions with Hawk and Obscuring rings with the WA and it being "silent" compared to Dragonslayer. Never tried to use the Onislayer to snipe though, unsure if the pure range is worth the AR trade.

Thinking again about crossbows, I wouldn't rate the Sniper Crossbow very high, it has the slowest 1h reload speed, but decent 2h reload speed iirc? Never got good results from it or Avelyn, it feels too gimmicky for what I do.

Again, speaking only as an Invader.

not necessarily, you can dislike a being of instinct but you cant necessarily hate it

if he could he would simply take her out of the painting so she can be a nuisance somewhere else