This **crossover** does 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds has over 360bhp, whilst doing over 40mpg

This **crossover** does 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds has over 360bhp, whilst doing over 40mpg.

who's the """"cuck"""" now?

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/bmw/m3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whilst doing over 40mpg.

No.

But who cares anyway? Modern top-range cars are quick? No shit.

this crossover is the fastest suv on earth with 575hp

just looks like a bloated M car with bigger wheels

it literally is a bloated M car
thats why it has great track performance

Yeah this and the x5M suprised the shit out of me at the track

Family friend has one, having driven it a few times I can see the appeal as a daily driver. Easy to load, plenty of room, plenty fast enough for quick overtakes, drives pretty well on back roads when you want to press on a bit, and the fuel economy is good. Not quite 40mpg in the real world, but not bad at all.

Of course people will moan it is pointless etc, but no one takes these cars to a track anyway. My only complaint is the ride is quite firm, but other than that I like them. They are especially nice in a dark colour without badges and specced without all the chrome and QUATTRO badges.

>who's the """"cuck"""" now?
The audi owner

>does 0-60 in under 4.5 seconds has over 360bhp, whilst doing over 40mpg.
[citation needed]

while you're going 0-60 in under 5 seconds your wife is going ass to mouth with over 5 niggers

It's not tho.

>muh speed
cvcks are hilarious than manlets

it is the fastest SUV on track along with the X5M
it is beaten on a straight line by the Mulsanne though

What's the point of a fast suv?
I mean, it's nice for overtaking and all that, but other than that, the heavy ride + skinny tires won't make it a pain in the ass on the road?

And as stupid as I think they are, this one and the X5M are stupid weird fast.

You're still the cuck because you bought the inferior retarded brother.

No it isn't.

wrong

motortrend.com/cars/bmw/m3/

wrong link www.motortrend.com/cars/bmw/x6/2015/x6-m-range-rover-sport-svr-gle63-s-coupe-cayenne-turbo-s/amp/?client=safari

Still the crossover driver

the cuck is still the person who is too autistic to buy a real performance car in favor of a worse handling, worse looking, piece of trash.

performance cars are for people who don't need passenger space & a large trunk, if you need that bullshit, that makes you the supreme cuck.

As much of a BMW shill i might be, this man is right

Toyobaru over an X5/6 M any day of the week. And that includes the silly audi

The guy who buys a big car is a cuck if you ask me. Also, 40mpg in real life or paper?
Buying a big, heavy and high fast car is stupid, because big, heavy and high cars are boring. A small light and low shitbox, like the Miata is way more fun to drive even if it's a lot slower.

>single, unmarried men who do nothing are the only people who aren't cucks
Aight, deskjockey. Wake me up when your ancestors aren't staring down in shame at unmarried, childless (You).

>not having more than one car
There's literally no reason to have a """"performance"""" crossover, just get a sedan if you want performance. Or just get a regular SUV

>using fossil fuels
still you.

And you're still slower than this all electric crossover.

And while parked it gets a zero divided by zero miles per gallon.

At least I'm not running out of juice after 200 miles and my car hasn't been named the most unreliable of 2016.

>paying to be a beta tester

>driving your own car
prehistoric pleb

>Veeky Forums has gotten so low that they're now benchracing crossovers

smfh

>worse handling
the X6M is faster on willow springs than the M3F80

>as if bench racing outdated corollas makes more sense

who benchraces corollas?

everyone knows that even the ae86 sprinter trueno and e120 xrs are slow af

a crossover is not a SUV. its a crossover or CUV.

Why is this so hard to comprehend you shill

Wtf is up with the ΒΌ mile speed

WHO THE FUCKKKKKK CARESSSSSS you benchracing mouthbreathers are so useless

Not everyone is too poor to have a performance sedan and a performance crossover

>who's the """"cuck"""" now?
The one who parks next to a sports car with one of these and thinks he is fitting in.