'16 Charger Questions

Hi guys! I'm 18 yo now, going to attend University , and if everything goes right i'm gonna be a mechanical engineer at Bosch or something like that. Thing is, that i fell in love with the 2016 Dodge charger, and i'm thinking about buying one as my first own car (would have enough money around 2025 if i do everithing right, so it would be a used car by that time). What is the official Veeky Forumspinion about the 2016 Dodge Charger SE AWD? Im only interested in the base model (the AWD version of it), since i don't need more bHp for a daily driver. Also, if Dodge keeps the price and the exterior/interieor at a similar state, i would buy the most recent version released at that given year. Living in Hungary, middle of Europe. It is very unlikely that a Dodge dealer will start to sell chargers by 2025 in Hungary, so i'll tarvel to the nearest one.

So, the questions.
'16 Charger opinions?
And where is the closest dodge dealer to Hungary, if there is any in Europe? (sorry for this dumb question, tried to search around on the official dodge site, but it refuses to help me unless i give it a 5 digit ZIP code, but mine is 4 digit)
Thanks for reading!

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20160314/OEM/303149977/fiat-chryslers-quality-conundrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please do not buy an FCA product

>shitty build quality
>awful reliability
>interior made with subpar materials
>depreciates very quickly

Oh, thanks, i did not know about the reliability issues. All the Reviews i've seen so far did not mention the reliability problems nor the bad interior quality. Also, for me, the interior looks kinda cool to be honest, but that reliability thing might scare me off.

on a different note, what the heck is the FCA? is it like the case of GM and Opel?

FCA is Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

under this umbrella, they have Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, & Maserati

autonews.com/article/20160314/OEM/303149977/fiat-chryslers-quality-conundrum

Thanks. Well, that's new for me. As for the Fiats and Chryslers, i knew about the reliability issues, but i would have never thought myself that the Dodge got caught in that. So Dodge models have gone unreliable?

>18
>in school
>imaginary job
>buying a v6 charger
No. Shut up an buy a civic for 3k and be responsible.

since they're under the same umbrella, lots of parts from Fiat & Chrysler models have been reused in Dodge models, therefore leading to some questionable build quality & reliability that isn't the greatest.

Well, that's a turnoff. Thanks for helping out!

What you need is a fiero with a bodykit

Ignore the anti-chrysler fuck tards. They have never owned a Chrysler product of their own. There are at least 2 scat pack owners and a few other charger owners on here. Charger and Challenger is the best selling car they have for a decade now.

If you're really going v6 AWD. Look at the all new Challenger GT. It would be more collectable

nah, i'm more into familiy-friendly daily driver musclecars (thus my intrest in the charger)

(OP here) Yup, i think myself that this FCA thingy can't be that bad, at least i want to think that Dodges are still useable, reliable-ish cars today.
By the way, Charger GT?

Ive owned Chrysler cars and they were shit, but the rams and dakotas ive owned have been dead nuts reliable.

Something to consider is that chargers are now getting some fleet sales so parts will likely be cheaper in the long run... I think

Buy an 06 v8 used.

That's a pro, i guess. If there is something true about the reliability issues, it won't be that much pain in the ass. Still, i don't know if there are any Dodge dealers in europe, and i don't feel like traveling to America every time something goes off on it.

Considered. If they will be still aviable by 2025.
By the way, does it mean 2006 Chargers were less problematic?

Challenger GT is a new AWD version but for the Challenger. Comes out next year.

Oh, i see now. Thanks for the advice. still, the charger feels a bit more daily-driveable for me.

Oh, and for the other question; Doesn't anybody know about dodge dealer shops in Europe?

Fiat dealerships might do some work with dodge's. Fiat rebadged the Journey and sell it there.

Thanks, will try there then, there are plenty of them here