His dream car is a "lambo"

>his dream car is a "lambo"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euokJv8M6LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dream car is a supercharged V6 GT86...

Your dream car is a 20k piece of plastic shit with a V6 in it? Damn kid you're lame, get a fucking Ford GT instead fucking pussy lmao

>Ford GT

lmao

>his dream car is a 20 year old japanese car with 6 cylinders

Your dream car is a 400k plastic piece of shit with a V6 in it? Damn kid you're lame, get a fucking BAC Mono instead fucking pussy lmao

Supras are overrated

I hope you mean the real Ford GT, the one with the supercharged V8

>his dream car isn't a 20 year old japanese car with 6 cylinders

DUDE EXPENSIVE CARS LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>[teleports behind you]
>[overtakes your lambo]

I have nothing against expensive dream cars but they just don't tingle my dingle like a kit car or old Z does. What was the point of this thread?

This board is cancer. Never seen so much hostile subjectivity on any other blue board. People really have something against certain cars in a way that makes Gentoo /g/ posters who hate Apple look tolerant

>a literal meme car
>good
wew

And the worst interior award goes to...

Almost everybody good left over the last few summers when the shitposters' autism is unchecked 24/7. Single line of greentext is always shitposting. I bet less than 40 posts to gtr vs corvett.e

my dream car is r32/33/34, beige 280zx with carbon hood and an white mr2 turbo t-top.
Getting the t-top real soon hopefully.

There's a certain charm to cheap shitboxes that supercars don't have. And you can daily them

Pagani.

>|this vehicle runs on poorfag tears|

Why an S130 though? I would say the S30 looks much better. IMO the S130 is just a compromise.

Veeky Forums hivemind is absolutely awful here

Babby's first dream car, but fuck you, I like it.

t.tasteless busriders
Seeing celebrities in cars doesn't make them good. The pricetag doesn't make them good. Stay mad, fags.

You don't even know which cars I like you fucking faggot. Neck yourself.

>2016
>still paying copious amounts of money for a meme-on-wheels that lost its only claim to fame to A FUCKING LOTUS MODDED BY BURGERS
how can people be so rich and yet so stupid?

because its made in 80's but looks like a 60's car
I find that neat.
Also I like the redesigned front. Sure it's more of a GT car but nothing mods can't fix

>his dream cars carry such names as Citroen, Tatra or Lancia

I'd have lancia montecarlo for my dream car if I didn't need to daily it

>tfw you dream car is a NA 4 cylinder eurobrick homologation special
Muh DTM tho

>two and a half years later and still no return run

It reminds me of those slides that they used to have at McDonalds.

B-but the NSX looks so cool.

>not wanting a Lancia Stratos or 037
>giggling_anime_ girl.jpg

>paying a million dollars for a lotus with an LS swap
surely no one can be this stupid?

lmao, indeed
Except the 2017 Ford GT is better. Because it actually won le mans.

>I would say the S30 looks much better
""wrong""

>paying a million dollars for a sister-fucking redneck to scam you out of your money & tell you he will build it for you only to give you empty promises + shattered dreams

fixed that for you, friend/o/

>18 place
>won
that doesn't sound right user

This thing has been so heavily modified the only thing it has in common with an Exige is a superficial resemblance

The LS engine is an extremely good engine with a lot of potential. I wonder why so many normies swap these into everything?

This is still true regardless of what I said

did better than the shitvette

stay btfo

>Le mans
>Track times

Kek nobody here cares

STAY BTFO

lmao, btfo

no u

Dont forget your trip, Alphonse

no u
stay btfo

>Racetowincorvette
Top kek

>no u
no u

I know you're trying really hard right now to win your imaginary internet battle, but I don't give a fucking shit about the Corvette or Ford GT or track times or any other pretentious motorsports garbage.

Both Ford and GM are shit, Nip master race.

HURR STAY BTFOOOO!!!!!11

youtube.com/watch?v=euokJv8M6LM
BTFO

stay btfo
lmfao! is that real? my sides

>Continues to shitpost after realizing he lost the argument

Btfo

>lost
just like Toyota at le mans

GM BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

i have no shame

>This thing has been so heavily modified the only thing it has in common with an Exige is a superficial resemblance
That makes no sense, they could have done without it then. Unless they recycled the material and reformed it, it's a fucking lotus.

I will never own one of these.

>his dream car isn't a Lada Riva
get a load of these plebs

I think you are all missing the point here. Alphonse doesn't have an opinion on gtr vs corvette. He is embedded in many layers of irony, and in fact, is most likely not even Alphonse. As you can see, Alphonse can be anyone, and has somehow gained an almost mascot like state on Veeky Forums. The original shitposter probably died of aids months ago, but plenty of autists saved the motor trend image and donned the trip to continue "ruining" threads. The solution is simple: do not reply. There is no fun for Alphonse if nobody replies.

This is still my favourite board and is full of plenty of interesting and helpful people with cool cars; pic related. Just keep your (you)s to yourselves

t. assmad gm fangirl

>his dream car is a 20 year old japanese car with no cylinders

>You dream car is bad.
>Here, get a ferd [Ed]gy-tea that is more expensive and won't enjoy it's full potential unless you go 5 miles straight or go to the track
>t. GM "fag" shiller-man

OK, buddy.

My dream car is a Lexus LS

if your dream car is not the McLaren F1, you have failed miserably at life

lmao btfo

>Tfw dream car is nearly bigfoot status

Ever get to drive an LS600h? It's a fucking dream, not to mention the fastest hybrid I've ever seen.

Fight me.

>his dream car doesnt go 8's

>how to spot a newfag
Motortrend picture was being spammed a year before Alphonso came along

Would you believe it was being spammed ever since that episode of motor trend came out?

>mfw dream car isn't a restored 930 turbo

yes it'd take 50k to completely sort the engine out with efi, a modern turbo(s), properly calibrated suspension etc but the end result is worth it

kids don't know bout that flat 6 espresso machine chugga chugga chugga whoosh of built 911 turbo

speed Academy did a whole series of videos rebuilding their 930, check it kids

My dream car is a Black edition GTR with a LW wide body kit

Fite me

>his dream car isn't objectively the best car ever made

Every other answer is wrong

what in the actual fuck were they thinking with the seats in the murcielago

older ferrari would be neat

>BTFO'd by 6-cylinder Japanese cars

>Muh passion

>that colour
Fucking dropped m8.

>v6

V6>V8

more power
more torque
absolutely btfo

yes.

This. I've just become increasingly resistant to the cancer.

>Mustang GT
>more expensive
>than swapping a completely different engine
>into a new car
>into a fucking subaru with a boxer
>having a brz at the end of the day either way

I'll take my "too good for normal use" Mustang. Guess I'll just have to live with being better than most other things on the road, including your meme machine.

You in your 20s or your 40s?

This is the interior of a kit car you stupid fucks

>they could have done without it

They could have but they didn't know that going in. It was going to be a run-of-the-mill '''''''''''''"tuned"''''''''''''' car but eventually they realised through the R&D process that the stock chassis wasn't good enough and it had to be redesigned. I'm pretty sure they're gonna build successors from scratch from now on which they inadvertently ended up doing with the first model.