>sfv

Muscles

Is Faust a MGTOW?

>angel will never smother you with tiddies

ST, SF4 games?

Fightcade: Pantherpiss

Forgot your trip, Brick.

try that on my bowser

Jack-O's voice is so cute, especially when she plays the keyboard, but I'm shit at her.

>tfw to intelligent for street fighter
at least i have guilty gear

Where did we go wrong

Honestly I think this is very telling for how weak the fighting game scene is. Chris G is one of the best NA fighting game players and he can only muster getting Plat 3 last season for LoL.

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=NYChrisG123

You might be thinking who cares its a different game but if you look at the history of competitive gamers and see them transition to other games they almost always excel even from things like RTS to FPS.

sfv
sniffshitters

>to

No, you'd fit in just fine.

"who futa here" was the best part of /fgg/ for a while

whats the best currently active fighting game?

i wanna lose to people until i win some more but sfiv is so dead and sf5 has a terrible rep, looks boring and has no one that appeals to me at all in the cast

The next image is: Phew, finally took Ono's dick out of my ass. So this is what freedom feels like? I-i feel like Ive been reborn. Anyone want to play some Rev?

try that on my mario

Justin is free

FREEEEEE

KI
MKXL
Smash 4
Brawlhalla
DoA5(console)
Tag 2
Guilty Gear Rev depending on your region

ChrisG need to play KOFXIV or Revelator to bring in more fans into the FGC.

Put Birdie in MVCI

>if you look at the history of competitive gamers and see them transition to other games they almost always excel even from things like RTS to FPS.

Where are all the RTS and FPS players excelling at fighting games?

Capcom fucks up once again, this company can't do anything right, lol.

Yea but which one is best

KI I've been having a lot of trouble getting to run since last update. It just freezes after press start most of the time, forever. Other times it loads fast. And when I do get in it often won't let me online.

Its a shame because I like how aggressive it feels.

Brawlhalla felt like ass when I last played it.

MKXL and Tag 2 look good though. I'll check them out thanks.

>Yea but which one is best
I can't make decisions for you when it comes to your own taste.

sfv is a good game with faults

people who cry about it all day on r kappa and fgg probably never made it past 1000 points in sf4 and are ecstatic they have an excuse for why they dont play yet still get to discuss ecelebs

newfag

suck your mum rudeboy

Is your store app and xbox app all on the latest update? I think you need the windows 10 anniversary update to play online now too since it was added as real anyplay title.

I'm really excited to play Akuma and I feel like he'll be my main but the things I've been hearing lately are kind of discouraging. Will he be a good character?

Nobody has attempted to transition to fighting games because most people aren't interested in them, just look at this scene man its a niche to other games.

So what games will be at Evo this coming year?

I'm thinking
>SFV
>Melee
>UMvC3 (its final year)
>Revelator
>Tekken 7
>KoF XIV
>Injustice 2
and then two of the three between MKX, KI, and Sm4sh. No way Pokken returns and Revelator is already the token anime game so BB wont be making it

The question you should ask yourself instead is "Wil it be a good game?"

No one wants to play a game were they can not blame their team when they lose.

>>Melee

let it die ffs

>Has faults
So what's good about the game again? kek

4 day event FINALLY
add more games pay2advertise

kof 96

>two smashes is now a thing
>but anime fighters are "token" status

Fuck this shit, BB and GG might be for goobers but nothing is more goober than Smash 4. Why can't we just do Melee only and tell Zero to get a job.

That's irrelevant, you asked me why nobody has done well in fighting games and I explained that its not a popular genre, now you're giving me excuses for why people don't play it lmao

SFV will die before melee does.
S C R E E N C A P
T H I S

Smash 4 is guaranteed. Also we've had two anime games before it just depends on what games will be most popular going forward (and which companies support Evo)

Because Sm4sh registrations alone make more money than GG and BB combined.

>>but anime fighters are "token" status
Reminder that muwell does not count into this arbitary category of 'anime' that is perfect 100% fit for marvel games.

Just do a week long event desu

>BB wont be making it
BlazBlue will make it there

mvc3 outlived sf4

>mike-ah

Fuck I hate when smash commentators talk street fighter like it is the holy grail of videogames.

they aren't wrong though

;_;

i dunno what my taste is. i mostly played soul calibur but it died. im mainly just waiting on the new tekken since i havent set up my ps3 in like 2-3 years since the tv broke and i didnt see a reason to get a new one when i have a good pc

yah everything is up to date including my windows. i spent ages trying to get it to work right but ive basically given up because the game really aint fun enough to be worth spending even more time on that when i could be spending said time playing other fighters that actually work

play queen of fighters

what happened to the double fight money weekends we were promised

and where are s2 patch notes

I just hope if we ever get another SC is closer to 2 then 4&5.

I don't have a Neo-Geo Pocket Color

why are people discussing smash here?

is this the new meme

when a mika does dash dash dash command grab i immediately alt+f4 SFV

fuck that shit no point in playing anymore

2 days

smash is the only legit fighting game these days.

if you get hit with 3 dashes + a move, it has nothing to do with mika. youre just shit.

It's the only alive fighting game with a real community.

it should be 23 hours from now.

>dieminion is shit

kys when a mika does that and it lands it puts you at 100% tilt

how am i supposed to do damage as juri without jumping in?

id like 3 without the save bug.

4 was the one i enjoyed actually fighting in most, but i did miss having stuff to do beyond playing onine/the crappy tower in the older games.
everything felt good and natural in sc and while in most fighters i struggle to find even one char i like and sometimes can't i liked playing basically everyone in sc to some degree

i dont even like tekken much im really just getting it to fill the void. i like maybe 1 character in it.

Yo is this tournament, or a friendly? Oh cool. Can I hop on this setup? Sick.

>see clip of table incident linked
>watch it
>just a tabl falling apart
>but those fucking commentators sounjd like they vormit and shit at the same tzime from their mouth and call it speaking

it has nothing to do with mika. any character can dash 3 times and grab you. youre just blaming mika because youre shit. maybe youre just playing like a little bitch because you have emotional reactions to mika like a homosexual and you get too scared to move.

Yeah 3 with fixed glitches is perfect. I really hope bamco makes a new sc, a real sc after tekken 7 releases. Don't put that capcom crossover shit before it and give it a real budget.

If someone buys me a Razer Panthera I'll play a few games of sfv with you

>it has nothing to do with mika. any character can dash 3 times and grab you

no shit, are you missing my point on purpose what? never said ONLY mika can do it, only that once a mika does that you are so on tilt there is no point in playing further.

Planning on getting my first fight stick, RAP 4 Kai is a good entry right?

>After spending millions on esports...
>After risking the viability of SF as a franchise having the worst FG launch of the decade...
>After getting the game on ESPN and the white house...

>SF5 is being beat it by a party mashe and the dombed down sequel...

How capcom can be so retarded and incompetent? how they can fail so hard? when nintendo goes full esport(like the rumors say it would) or Riot launch the LoL FG,Street Fighter is finished in nay way shape or form.

they won't ;_;

they stripped it of features then of all the chars people love and then wondered why it didnt sell. its pachinko material only now

also didnt like 5 suddenly having meter. part of what made sc so fun to begin with was everyone always having all their tools

lmao at this goober buying razer you arent allowed to play at tournies unless you own a ryu or chun li te2 just fuck off lmao 4ms delay on panthera lmao? gtab

Street Fighter V doesn't appeal to as many people

Fighting games will never not be niche.

>captura de pantalla
found the mexihopper

Striped features, too hard for casuals, too simple for pros.

Ultimately most of its issues will be fixed but it will be years from now. Honestly they should scrap season 2 and just make SFVI

Get a Qanba Obsidian or stick to PS4 pad

yea and that makes no sense.

SFV tried to appeal to more people, but ended up appealing to nobody. sad.

its ok, the buttons arent great, pcb is more laggy than te2+ and it is a little on the lighter but for your first its probably fine

SFV just isn't fun to watch. As dumb as Smash is you can sit your casual ass down and watch it and be impressed by what you see the players doing. Even the pros in SFV just don't look impressive

How can I improve my offense in Tekken, or any fighter for that matter?

I can understand punishing, movement, frames, but these lead me to play with a "wait for them to make a mistake" mentality rather than creating opportunities for them to make mistakes, you know what I mean? How do I get good at poking and offense?

>retard smashers think they're welcome here

Shadowloo Showdown is no longer a thing? Does australia have any other majors? I want to actually go to a tournament and get out of my home state for once before I turn 30 and die of old age

It'll mainly be for KOF XIV if that matters

True but SF4 didnt have the esport investmen SF5 have it was cpable to at worst buster the same view number as melee/smash4.

This is depressing,MVCI is literally thier last chance.

ozhadou nationals
is rashid the most unga character in the game?

It's funny, if Capcom called SFV early access none of this garbage would have happened.

I've been ragequit on 7 times tonight in ranked.

Just give me those points like any other game would. Fuck.

Time to take a boat to New Zealand

Rashid can spam but he aint got shit on ken when it comes to unga