/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. (NO ONE WILL PLAY HERE)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (WE WILL PLAY HERE)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discord.gg/UNArm

Alliance discord: discord.gg/TvDzTmX

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwDyQ94hN8I
vanilla-addons.com/dls/zhuntermod/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22308310/Patricks Webpages/Hunter Pet Guide/Hunter's Pet Bestiary.html
reddit.com/r/Nostalrius/comments/41iw7c/field_of_view_fix_for_1121_pics_explanation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

second for fuck

>>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
>These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. (NO ONE WILL PLAY HERE)
>(NO ONE WILL PLAY HERE)

you mean a small minority from Veeky Forums won't be playig on old nost. stop misleading people

Crestfall when lads?

If youre just starting out these addons will give you an edge over the normies

youtube.com/watch?v=QwDyQ94hN8I

Literally everyone ingame chat says they're waiting for fresh retard

am I the only one playing on a steam controller? I think I have my control scheme perfectly mapped but I'll play it for a couple of hours to see if I can do any fine tuning. I'll upload the mapping profile if anyone is interested in trying it out. I'm using the addon OPie in junction with the controller. OPie allows you to bind keys which open a radial menu for selecting abilities or spells. It takes some getting used to but I really think this setup has potential.

>a poll with 2000 votes before they announced fresh isn't coming for months
>when 10000 people are on old
lul

well that's a relief, i won't have to play with any of you. fuck off already if you can

>Anti-freshcucks this desperate

>Annoying intro theme
>Terrible iMovie graphics
>WHATS UP GUYS HOW ARE YOU DOING?
>10 minutes for what should be a 5 minute video
I love watching this shit

>Implying the Fresh server is going to be anything other than an "Alt" server no one takes seriously.

>being this dominated and conditioned by a bunch of autists on a tibetan tapestry making forum

L M A O I N G A T Y O U R L I F E

>10000 people are on old

Is this supposed to be impressive?

We were supposed to compete with retail, and they have 6 million subs

That was actually conducted after delays and shit were announced and that it'd be the last server. Result still holds :p

Cool thanks m8

Remember when Rhox and his hardcore pvp premade group got turtled for 4 hours by a pve raiding guild in AV, to the point where Rhox and his amigos stopped streaming and eventually AFK'd out of the bg?

>"I'm going to put them in a cage"

Can't be soon enough. All of these cucks joyous over playing on a Chinese server.

Ni hao, bitches! Buy bars of ore, special price for you!

>10000 people are on old
3/4ths of them are chinks and they don't count as people desu

>Implying every wannabe e-hero doesn't do the whole 60 minute "HEY EVERYBODY ITS YA BOY ASMONGOLD AKA FIERCE KILLAH" bullshit

mmmmm
your oldcuck tears are delicious, kid
enjoy your wasteland of a server

Why do freshfags love watching people have fun before they do?
Are they ok without being able to even lay a finger on bwl for months while oldfags deepthroat it

whats it like to be influenced by groupthink so easily?

>mfw Seal Fate dags

>tfw the old nost server will die when the fresh server releases.

Don't fight it. Let natural selection take it's course.

Reminder that /ourguy/ is a confirmed scammer.

You cultists worshipping this cuck makes me laugh desu

M A N L E T

shut up faggot
your server is dead

If I want to make a twink rogue 19 what's the build?

Hey
What's an FoV fix patch?

google it

>tfw love pvping as spriest but no one wants spriest in pve
what the fuck am I supposed to do :/

Suck the guild leader's penis

Be extra subby to the big burly tank when you're healslutting it up

i am NOT A KEK for liking fresh start... or liking alex
we are both BASED and yuo OLDFAGGOTS WILL GET BTFO when fresh comes out mark my FUCKING words

>have two pcs, a laptop and desktop
>log in on one
>works fine, play until level 10
>swap to the other one
>works
>go back to laptop
>connecting handshaking success!
>disconnect from the server
help

It looks like the server is down

Delete the folder called system32

Are the mods on these servers going to be total nazis handing out ding dong bannus for everything even slightly not PC like they did on nost?

What pet for hunter leveling, boar or cat? Or something else entirely?

0-4 loch
5-9 darkshore

boar or bear are both solid choices.

boars are the go to for most people IIRC due to charge

just happened to me as well after installing a couple addons, logged in just fine less than 30 minutes ago

I always use a boar early on because that charge is sexy as fuck and then switch to something more DPS friendly when I get deeper into the BM tree because the boar doesn't have an energy dump like claw. Bears and turtles aren't bad either if you want a tank.

rethink your decision

Boar it is. Any sick names for my future pigbro?

>mfw I beast lore'd the turtle boss in blackfathom back in vanilla retail and saw his gorrilion armor

10k people on old most are just waiting for fresh top blek

Is this meant to be a cigar?

What a fucking tryhard faggot.

old server sure does feel wonderful with no lag, will be even better when the cucks fuck off to the newfag server next month

Ganon

Moonfire is quite nice for snagging mobs. No remorse for peasants, gotta get to 5, bitches.

Looking for a lanky troll dude who can suck my tauren's cock. Must be good at typing in troll accent and be comfortable with tusk-holding.

Boarat

why don't you guys start pushing the meme of chat channels AngloGeneral, AngloTrade, and AngloLookingForGroup

>What pet for hunter leveling
Ignore stats entirely and pick whatever you enjoy the idea of most. Every pet is viable. Last time I leveled to 60 on a Hunter I used a green spider from Teldrassil for the entire time and had a blast.

The novelty of picking a pet you personally enjoy the idea of far outweighs the small difference in dps, and BM Hunters are imba at leveling either way.

Should i stick it with my lock or make a mage? pve fag here

>tfw leveledp riest to spriest but no one wants spriest so now im leveling a lock
kill.
me.

>cucklock or OP mage

Difficult choice

its wolverine

>Download addon pack
>No guidance on what the addons actually do
>Doesn't even contain the only addon I know, Questie

Its gonna be a long night. At least what are some mods that don't min/max the fuck out of the UI? I actually like the details.

Bro just look at my video here
Its basically what you are looking for 100%

Yeah but that's like 4, 3 because I don't want to use your ui addon

ok well it has the link for questie there

GUYS I JUST FOUND ASMONGOLD HES PLAYING A FUCKING HUNTER

cool make sure to suck his dick and send him a donation

used it, but are there any specific addons for hunters?

I hate that everyone's playing a Hunter. It's fucking impossible to find a raiding spot as one and at best you get sidelined in over half the raids if you aren't part of the guild's inner clique..

mm hotmail not being sent the acc activation?
gmail worked for my other account

Not that I know of man. I didn't really look into hunter specific very much.

Theres this, vanilla-addons.com/dls/zhuntermod/

Quick, what class is the Horde guild not going to have enough of for raids

I have to be useful

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22308310/Patricks Webpages/Hunter Pet Guide/Hunter's Pet Bestiary.html

Objectively wrong to say all pets are the same. There are tiers for solo PvE/PvP, and group PvE/PvP. Boars are the easiest to level with as an all arounder, while cats are the best to level with on a pvp server (if you can't get broken tooth, get a SoS jag at 1.3 AS). To say leveling with a spider (only has bite) is the same as a carrion bird with -ap or cat with stealth for big openers or a boar with a 1s root are the same is why people hate hunters like you.

>all these unaware newfags talking about problematic things in barrens chat clueless to the overlord pottu prepping his hammer

should I warn them?

why wont elysium send my email REEE

let the shitlords get banned

Shot timers like Sorrens, or others that have been posted. CCwatch (if I remember correctly) to keep track of your trap timers, or if you spec otherwise root timers. coolDown to keep track of well, your CD's more clearly. I think there's a trinket swap addon somewhere, but macros work just as fine, and aren't super needed till you get ES from AQ vendors. Hunts don't really need specific addons to work properly. Just have a clean interface, and bigwigs to not stand in fire, and you're set.

>Boars are the easiest to level with as an all arounder
Immediately dismissed. Cats are objectively the best for leveling.

>is why people hate hunters like you
Actually, people love seeing hunters who unironically use different pets. I made a lot of friends who liked inviting me along to instances simply because they knew me as the hunter with a pet spider (maybe also because I don't suck at the game). The only exception to that is in raids, where Hunters absolutely need to be perfect in order to do decent dps. Then you want a wolf with furious howl rank 4 (ideally broken tooth, but worgs are fine too).

So are they banning people for talking in private and guild channels or just people talking in public channels?

is there anywhere I can see trainer spells and their levels online?

>not catching specific pets to learn different ranked abilities while you're leveling
Unless you want to be that faggot who hits 60 and has no wolf with howl

>click on trainer
>show unavailable

>trainer spells and their levels
What do you mean?

>online

>doing a dungeon without a cat
Enjoy gimped damage

Should i play a warlock for the infernal/ritual of doom gimmicks or should i roll a real class?

>not catching specific pets to learn different ranked abilities while you're leveling
Of course you do that too, but the discussion is about which one you use as your main pet.

like see spells for my class and what level I can learn them at/what rank they are on a wiki or something

what are some good mage add-ons

you saying wow is an offline game?

but i want to play here..

If you're BM spec your pet will still be doing a shit-ton of damage pre-60. I've never had anyone complain about me using a spider, because for dungeons min-maxing is irrelevant and any sane person knows that.

>tl;dr
Maybe you should have kept reading, cause I literal say cats are the best to level with on a pvp server. the next sentence Great job being a faggot poofter and lying about "everyone loves a retarded hunter, everyone loves spiders!". You got into those groups because you complained not stop about how awesome your spider is, and only shitlord racist facists don't take hunters with them. Boars are the best lazymans pet since they are decent tanks, do eh dmg (root is nice), and eat everything in your bags. FHr4 is the best endgame you can get, unless they fucked up a pet otherwise. BT wouldn't be ideal in raid settings (5-10 mans sure) since it would die before it could do any raid dps comparable to FH raid dps.

Face it, you were a normie among normies.

reddit.com/r/Nostalrius/comments/41iw7c/field_of_view_fix_for_1121_pics_explanation/

>inb4 reddit

where are you from

>going to play my hunter again
>realize I'll have to fight so many people for Brokentooth spawn
Not looking forward to it

>You got into those groups because you complained not stop about how awesome your spider is
I never brought it up once, and never needed to. The only time I ever had a discussion with anyone about pet choice was when I asked guildmates about what pet I should bring to raids. Unlike you, most people understand that getting through dungeons is 90% about being adequate level and not pulling too many things at once.

>Boars are the best lazymans pet
You're acting like an autistic min-maxer then suddenly trying to justify boars as a 'lazymans pet'. Pick a narrative and stick with it for fucks sake. Cats > everything else pre-60.

tbqh having to camp for pets is one of the things that keeps me from rolling a hunter

how hard is to get pets like the rake/broken tooth/lupos?