>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01KY6Y52S/
sportbiketrackgear.com/alpinestars-tz-1-reload-jacket/
youtube.com/watch?v=EHcV9Bs3DUY
sportbiketrackgear.com/scorpion-sj2-leather-jacket/
amazon.com/uxcell-Rubber-Stainless-Steel-Motorcycle/dp/B00YGCRUY2
ebay.com/itm/Metal-Deluxe-Black-Chrome-Motorcycle-License-Plate-Frame-Lic-Tag-Fastener-/290823634172?hash=item43b6707cfc:m:moyeI72gtc9WG6V_qQttJ2Q&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suzuki recipe for motorcycles
>underpowered
>overweight
>overpriced
When will they learn?

third

>tfw i wasn't roadracing at 9 years old

because its just pretty

Boys, if i were to wire up a dirt bike with lights and signals from scratch which control switch would you recommend? Pretty much all of the ones I've looked at have a block connector

>amazon
>universal motorcycle headlight switch
>$8
Done

You're going to have to make your own connectors anyway so just get any switch and some connectors like this of various pin counts and crimp it yourself. amazon.com/gp/product/B01KY6Y52S/

drz400

Yeah theyre all over the place but theyre replacement parts without diagrams

I have two. Both came with diagrams.
Love em

I have one. No diagram but I could figure out what pin does what with a multimeter. Worked fine for a while then the headlight switch broke off.

but i want a bike that I can also tour with, and I read the shiver is a bike that's not very suited for that

yeah the new 595 looks damn fine

fz6

I want a 2 stroke dirt bike that won't kill me, yz85 is kinda small for my size but 125 has the same frame as their 250 counterpart and its tall af wat do?

>manlets

Lower the 125

That's actually one of the bikes i'm kind of considering too, but firstly, it gets the worst of the rap in tests, and I'm also not too much of a fan of the underseat exhausts

seats kinda hard but touring is still a lot more fun with some low-end torque which most 600s kinda lack.

you might wanna try a z750.

for the super moto guys, what kind of gear do you guys wear? like jackets and footwear.

normal street bike gear for the most parts, but I don't have "street" boots so I wear my MX boots or normal shoes.

either a thor impact rig se or a dainese super speed air.

Black or red.

and sidi cobras or astar tech 7s

I considered that too, but as I'll do a lot of city riding too, the fact that it's about 30 kGs heavier than comparable bikes is a pretty big turn off to me. It also falls in a very unfortunate insurance class for me, just because of a few hp that'll probably not even get to the rear wheel, anyways

but it definitely is a consideration, becasue some torque is pretty nice

*pukes*

>30kg

the newer ones maybe, the first is only slightly above 200 wet.

>insurance

arent you german?

ill check that out. why is it so difficult to find a simple leather jacket that isnt a billboard? or am i just not looking for the right stuff

memelord

How do you guys spend your free time when you can't ride?

okay, the old one weighs 220 kGs wet, where as the honda hornet weighs 198 kGs wet. I mean, I understand how having a bigger engine makes the bike heavier, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

and yes, I am german. Insuring a bike that has 98 hp will cost me 220 € a year, where as insuring a 110 hp bike will cost me around 350€. I know it's not a giant sum, but it's not really positive to me, either

IDK. Most leathers I see just have the logo printed once across the chest and then maybe a smaller logo on the shoulder or legs. Of course the manufacturer is going to put their name on it somewhere but usually it's not overly billboardlike.

Is this too much? sportbiketrackgear.com/alpinestars-tz-1-reload-jacket/

Paying for fuel.

>free time
jobless manchild detected

I mean, it all comes down to test riding all of these bikes in the spring, but until then, I'll be comparing numbers until my head expoldes

Sorry, I forgot Americans literally have to work 3 full time jobs to afford their daily dose of burgers and medical bills.
I never said anything about the amount of free time. Like, if you only have 1 hour off per day, and you can't ride, how do you spend it?

by working

jeez, better not get a car then

I have a car, but I took over my grandfathers old insurance where it costs me just 500 euros a year to insure it

No desire to have a classy jacket huh?
To each his own. Stick to wearing your icon billboard.

>classy

>having a job

m'lady

thats pretty clean. anybody ride icon gear?

I have an icon helmet and gloves, they kicked ass in Oregon

Drop the memes and explain what's wrong with the jacket.
It has an. Old school look to it. You could actually wear the thing when you're not on your bike. I think it's totally appropriate for a cruiser or other vintage motorcycle

Looking for parts that cost less than my bike. Then looking for bikes that cost less than the parts

> drop the memes
You rang?

>actions
Last year people used to get banned fo this.

lmao fuckin retard Muslim can't even ride for shit kys

post sister

>nobikes are benchracing fucking jackets now

did someone say memes?

>totally appropriate for a cruiser
I believe that's the problem.

Get this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=EHcV9Bs3DUY

Red would be a pain in the ass to take care of as it ages, black is nice in the sun when it's cold out.

also this one appears to be a killer value but it does have the brand name rather big across the front.

>forgot link
sportbiketrackgear.com/scorpion-sj2-leather-jacket/

i found wr anton

DELET
that was private

fugg :-(

> Muslims
> celebrating thanksgiving

Anyone ever used no-name brake lines? No speculation pls, only people who have experience with them.

amazon.com/uxcell-Rubber-Stainless-Steel-Motorcycle/dp/B00YGCRUY2

>rubber

yes all soft brake lines use rubber to actually seal the fluid. the stainless steel just wraps around the rubber to keep it from expanding.

In actively trying to sell my baiku so I can buy a Indian scout. I'm wanting the red jacket to go with the bike. Then add a red helmet and so on.

What are you selling?
How much do you want for it?
Post bike 4 sale.

Vulcan 500ltd
2k, which is probably not realistic.
No pics of bike on new. Phone. So here's a stock one.

Lads, I can buy a 2006 suzuki Boulevard s40 for 2800 (after taxes). Is there anything significantly different between the 2006 model and the newer 2017 model?

>chest logo
>shoulder logo
hard to find one without that but some are pretty understated, pic related

get a galfer or vortex, they're not that much more.

>Suzuki
Probably not, and even if was the case chances are you can just bolt it to the old model

>Zippers without rain flaps

Have fun in the wind and rain nigger. Sure hope you don't encounter any of that on a motorcycle.

galfer are like 4x as expensive at least

>not riding in a vacuum

>he's afraid of dihydrogen monoxide

>he rides in a friction environment

>tfw all three bikes are winterized
>tfw emergency situation where I have to use one of the bikes
>was wrenching on it so I have to put it back together quickly
>take it for a spin
>run out of gas
>wal

enjoy getting wet pockets.

>license plate keeps cracking (2 in a row now)
>subframe has stripped screw holes
>$50 parking ticket
>muffler shipment delayed
post woes

I've had license plate cracking issues too. First was from the exhaust pulses of my thumper pressure cracking it then scraping it doing wheelies broke it the rest of the way through. When I got a new one I adhered it to a thick piece of metal and bolted it horizontally offset to the left to get it away from my exhaust and give me more ground clearance. Only problem is it blocks my left turn signal now.

>tfw just came back from storing bike
>tfw flying back home to california tomorrow evening
>no bike over there to hoon with
>gonna be so fucking bored with no funbike
>cant escape boring relatives without funbike
>have to hear everyones sad stupid stories about dumb shit
>no common ground with anyone because they don't bike
>feel like half a man without funbike

I miss you already bike..

why would you live in california without a motorcycle?

mine bolts up top only, and just below the mount it starts cracking horizontally. thumper probs. i need to cut a little frame for it and bolt it on at all 4 holes.

you can rent one you know

even something like this could help with the pressure cracks but I would suggest adhering the whole thing to a thicker metal plate. ebay.com/itm/Metal-Deluxe-Black-Chrome-Motorcycle-License-Plate-Frame-Lic-Tag-Fastener-/290823634172?hash=item43b6707cfc:m:moyeI72gtc9WG6V_qQttJ2Q&vxp=mtr

fit foam under the plate where it bolts on and don't make it too tight, use threadlocker on the bolts.

>ded bike
>looking for parts on scrap sites
>get bored and decide to look for sport pipe on OEM site
>$1000
>go back to looking through scrap sites

i was thinking it would need a full plate on the back side. i was going to buy some aluminum sheet and cut it and drill some holes.
you really think that would work?

i used some rubber, and over tightened it. noticed more cracks, loosened it and epoxied over the crack. i dont think it's growing now that it can move a little.

done it on mine. works fine. No pics from the backside but it's only held on by those 2 bolts on the right side. There's a thick steel sheet stuck to the plate which the bolts also go through.

>mfw considering a China exhaust before Trump jacks up the prices

>buying aftermarket exhausts
The jews really have you hooked don't they?

It's for the better user. Buy yourself a nice American exhaust and support our country :^)
I wish they weren't so expensive tho

thanks for the help, i think i'll do both. i'll get the plate cover and epoxy an aluminum plate across the back.

MUH PERFORMANCE MODS

Just buy a faster bike to start with.

because i didn't get into bikes until later, i got the training and everything over here in VA