gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/TkSt442

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

QTmaker

Shouldn't people be playing McCree or Reaper so when the Soldier and tank meta nerfs come you aren't rusty as fuck for playing the easiest hero in the game other than Lucio or Mercy?

Jamison Fawkes!

Everyone likes warmth.

I'm practicing Sombra for the inevitable hacking and damage buffs she'll get

really makes you think

BUFF MERCY NOW

Shes been getting nothing but buffs recently.

When is the tank with the lowest win % going to get some love.

>tfw it's so true it hurts
Pls gib warm qt to hug.

post yfw you lose to 5 tanks 1 Ana

>Platinum Junkrat main on my team

>tfw people latch to the literally emotionless and most boring character in a piece of media because she has a butt
Please save me from this hell

>Activate Dad 76's ult
>D/Cs immediately afterwards, wasting the ult

This never happened to me before, Is it the server strain, or some in-game DDOSing idiots?

God damn, guess that's what I get for being a 2 year NEET.

Nerf Ana.

If Blizzard refuses to nerf Ana's nade, then they can nerf her base heal so much to the point where she needs her nade to do any noticeable heals. Like, somewhere around 35 heal per shot.

xth for Tim and Moonmoon

How's your season so far, /owg/?

Went on a winning streak from 2.1k to 2.6k, haven't made any progress since

How do you folks feel about this becoming canon in the next comic, whenever it is.

I thought this might've had a point until I read "emotional warmth" and realized this was utter bullshit lmao

How big of a faggot do you have to be to play Symmetra with her M1 gun?

Low diamond here.

Please don't listen to these plat trash tiers. The majority of players in Diamond and above are decent to good in every strong/OP hero in the meta which are mostly what you listed. The people who focus on one or two heroes never leave plat unless they 6 man queue with mains of other classes. Being good in at least 2 of each is better if you actually want to climb past plat one day in solo.

But for right now focus most of your time on Rein, Lucio, and Soldier as staples. Ana is OP but her skill cap is too high to become really good with her in a week. If you want to start winning straight away start with the easiest OPies. You should only be practicing the others you listed as secondaries in case someone else picks all three of the ones listed. If any of them aren't picked you fill the hole.

My other bit of advice for dealing with low tier shitters is to make them believe things are their own idea. Need a reinhardt? Say "We could use some more protection" and let them connect the dots. If they don't get it after awhile say "maybe a rein" as a suggestion. If you even HINT at telling casuals what to do they will go into a full tard rage about their freedom and fun. You have to manipulate them like children. If someone is playing a shitty hero don't immediately ask them to switch, say something like "Hey Hanzo, if you're not effective after a minute would you mind switching?"

Not bad. It's a decent enough pairing and it'd make sense. Can't really see anyone having too much of a problem with it.

You wish.

I solo queued into a 6 game winning streak then proceeded to lose all my winnings the games afterwards

What do these tick marks represent?

I FINALLY HIT 40 HOURS ON THIS SLUT

And I had fun too

>tfw these are going to be the memories that weren't bad for Solider

why do gayfags have to win'

It's fine. Dunno why people like you are so obsessed with it and I also dunno why others are so freaked the fuck out by it.

If it happens, ok. If it doesn't, ok.

/owg/ please help

I literally just got the game. what can I do to prepare and improve my skills? are there characters I should start out playing with/noob friendly characters?

Popularity.

I JUST WANT THE FUCKING YETI FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR

NOT SHIT FOR THE FUCKING IKEA DWARF

AAAAAAAAAAH

Don't you get it user? Symmetra players are the greatest and nicest people in the world. They're trying to help their opponents get better with their aim by decimating them at close range.

>6v6 Winter Mystery
>Enemy keeps getting tanks and healers
>We cant break the snipers and DPS curse

I just want the arcade back. These fucking modes are awful and a RNG shitfest.

i've gotten every legendary skin and i only paid 15 bux lmao

>This triple tank cancer shit every game

Welp, call me when S4 starts

You're dumb, there's no point in playing Rein yourself, you let the retards play the Reinhardt because it's a low impact hero (it's simple as fuck). If you're better than other players you should just play heroes that have actual differences between skill levels

If you actually want to be good don't fall into the trap of easier to use heroes. Start using the hard heroes immediately.

Heroes to avoid:
>Hanzo
>Sombra (for now - could be buffed later)
>Torbjorn
> Widowmaker
> Symmetra (just got buffed but still trash)
> Mei
> Junkrat

Anyone else is fine to start on and knowing how to play them will actually come in handy in comp.

Any good tips/tricks for Sombra?

Dropped him three time.

Learn S76 or Dva and enjoy your wins.

I think her toolkit needs and overhaul

>finished season 2 in masters
>placed in masters
>inflated ranks fucks me over, get people who were low diamond, 50 in season 1
>now mid diamond

Everything was solo que too, I'm starting to consider grouping up, its just a giant shit fest here.

easy characters to start out with:
soldier76
junkrat
roadhog
reaper
torbjorn

>snagging a Mercy away from the tank
>yanking an Ana off the roof
>reeling in a Lucio that nobody else was hitting
>opening up a Zenyatta like a can of beans

A good Streetpork is a master of shutting down heals to let the team crush the opposition.

That's implying the poster was actually good and you clearly didn't read. Even if you're better at soldier you should play rein if that's what the team needs. Asking someone to switch in low tiers for you to play your favorite will only lead to autistic rage fits.

Soldier 76 is for babby's first fps, well rounded DPS and hitscan with self healing, and can become a monster in the hands of a pro
if you're feeling tank, Reinhardt and Zarya are always in high demand, although Zarya can be a bit harder to get good with, but has very high payoff
Supports, Lucio's probably the easiest since you heal just by existing

ok out of the characters not listed which do you think I should play? should I play what this user suggested?

>obsessed

Nah, it's just fun to post about it.
>why others are freaked out

Because it's either:

>MY SHIP WASN'T CANON
REEEEEEE
>MY MAIN IS A GAY FAGGOT NOW
REEEEEEE
>MUH ANA/76
REEEEEEE

That's pretty much all the people who are mad at it.

lol as if

So-so, but I wish I did better

I want to try something. Can anyone guess what my current rank is? Where do you think I deserve to be?

I'm a tank main, but I play all roles when needed

>Implying Mei doesnt dominate on defense

You weren't grouped originally? Even the developers of this game have hinted that comp is skewed towards coordinated groups. If they could ban people from solo queuing into comp without a shit storm happening they probably would.

Why is Mei bad? Aside from her rage inducing toolkit, why wouldn't you use her?

>Comp
>Guy afks
>Leaves
>Lose 35 SR
Why? Blizzard are some dumb fucking cucks

How do I into Sombra /owg/?
Have you had any success playing her? If so, what is usually your general game plan?

>in b4 "Press H"
I've heard that one before, I know she's underpowered, but she's also fun

My 100% competitive winrate as torb disagrees

You know what's better than a defense hero in any mode or side? An offensive hero.

There's literally no reason to ever touch a defense hero unless you're just looking to have fun in QP.

Damage > Area control
Killing people > Zoning them out

>cleanse
so who would she boot out of the meta? Lucio or Ana?

That guy isn't even plat though, he's gold. He's not going to get into plat without maining; that he won't get into diamond without expanding his hero base is irrelevant.

Why are you complaining? That is literally the best skin you can get during this even.

first you need to figure out her spray pattern

>Win as Torbjorn in Bronze once.
>Come onto Veeky Forums to shitpost.

Fuck off.

Who here is pro Zen player?

>damage boost symettra in random heroes
>PLAY OF THE GAME
>me and sym's faces when

My turret!!

No never grouped, mostly because I don't have anyone reliable.

No one. Unless Ana is nerfed, she'll never leave the meta.

None because she would have to be up close to use that ability and that is literally against her character build and kit.
Unless

>Dashes into a group of enemy
>Uses cleanse
>Dashes out while friendlies crush

I mean, I could SEE it, but she's so god damn squishy

>You know what's better than a defense hero in any mode or side? An offensive hero.

I wish people understood this. Fucking blizzcucks have pushed the "Every hero is equal and counterable!" narrative so hard people actually believe it.

Does anyone know of a good Sombra streamer/Sombra vods? I want to wife the latina hacker.

Is this legit or a meme?

MY BABY!

Won't a nerfed Ana bring Mercy into the meta? I really don't want those rezzes in my games again.

nobody
but shed see a lot of use on static defense like hybrid/2cp since lucio isnt as necessary there

SOCH POTENCHAL

>6 months after release
>Only one new map which is shit
>Two new characters which one is mandatory pick and other is wasted slot
>Balance is worse than ever

Sounds like Blizzard.

What the fuck is with this "I need a streamer to learn from" shit these days, just go to quickplay and you will learn the hero, the game is literally the most non-complex competitive video game of all time it's not hard

I would much rather have a Mei placing ice walls and splitting the enemy team, so we can have 6v3, than any offensive hero getting killed because of his mad flanks.

Is this comic the cause, or the result of the whole MOMMY meme?

if you want to watch an annoying cunt try to force sombra into the meta, watch kephrii

>For the last time, I'M A KEK!!
What did he mean by this

>How big of a faggot do you have to be to play Symmetra with her M1 gun?
Is it that hard to stay out of her range?

Legitimate meme.

I WORKED HARD ON THAT

google it, i think this one is kinda outdated but is useful

>it's penis inspection day at overwatch and mercy is on duty

>tfw Zenyatta is the only character in the game I like

>you will never be this good

I NEED ARMOR
uh more armor...

>try Mystery 6v6 for awhile
>realize quickly it's just "WHOEVER GETS D.VA WINS" the game mode.

>hear Torb say this in the distance after taking out his turret
Kek

Jesse McCree
I really want Peppermint Sombra...And all her other skins too.

I love Hana.

Do you not even realize what you just wrote? You assumed the worst of the offense player and the best of the mei player.

A good offense hero player plays his role correctly. If you're a flanker that means going for picks at the right times but still staying within running distance of your team for a quick escape, like a moon orbiting a planet. If you're a regular DPS you stick with your team and deal consistent damage that the best Mei players could never even touch. You're also delusional because you know 99% of Mei players are just trolling autist who wall you into spawn and go off on their own looking for picks and get gangbanged.

Like I said,

Killing people > controlling an area.

You don't need a wall or a mei ult when the entire enemy team is dead.

>one shot zen as torb
>"back to the scrap heap"
Why id torb so based?

>Enemy has Ana, Lucio, Rein, Hog, DVA and Soldier
>We keep getting Bastions and Sombras

Depends on what they nerf. Her ult is still strong and worth having, sleep dart can shut down plays that would wipe the team, and she can heal more at longer distances than other heroes.

Her grenade just needs to be nerfed into the ground.