VIN check thread

Didn't see one in the catalog so here we go, anyone doing VIN checks?

1J4GZ58Y8VC589066

just ran the vin and it looks like it was sitting in the bottom of a lake

Adding to this, would really like a check on this.

2G1WX15K829285151

Don't buy a CRX, OP. it's way slower and smaller than you think.

Would like a check on this WBXPA734X5WC47880

Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance

1GTEK14X93Z357917

I really want one of these based on the looks and handling alone, but the main reason holding me back is that i'm afraid the aesthetics will lose their appeal over time and the thing will seem ugly as sin. I love that phat ass right now, but I'm not sure if the excitement would last long enough to make it a solid buy

my friend has a manual crx. I will say that it's frighteningly slow to get up to speed on the highway and it's smaller than everything else on the road, which is scary. you also can't have 3 passengers. he's getting rid of it for $900. it does look nice, and it feels fast in the corners when you actually aren't going very fast. that's about it.

is it an HF or something? I have a bone stock 92hp civic VX and it will blow the fucking doors off my 4cyl tacoma. i quite like it as a DD, i wouldnt mind a CRX as I never have more than 1 passenger and went 9 years DDing a reg cab truck with a bench seat too narrow to actually fit 3 people

nope just a base model 88 crx. he bought it for doriftus and that's where it shines, but he hates commuting in it when his primary car is broken. my 3.8 Monte Carlo is faster through the twistys than it, as is our other friends miata, that's about the only racing benchmark we have.

No Benz or other vin-friends?

JTDFR320310034241

Best recommendation for a car that corners nicely but can also hold its own on the highway? Pop-up headlights are a bonus. A turbo Miata might fit the bill, anything else out there?

MR2, E30, s13, 2.5 RS

I mean what's your budget?

The CRX is pretty much a go-kart, meaning it's slow but can feel fast, is really, really small, and is fun in the togue. That notion appeals to some people and repels others. Don't take it as your first car.

I'm biased because i own one and Veeky Forums will give me shit for this but a w body monte carlo with the 3.8 (bonus for supercharger) is fast and holds the road like a magnet. you can find a really nice one with under 100k miles for 4k.

OP here, the vin's not even for a CRX I just needed a picture to post lol.

Well can you post the info?

1G1JC12F947361915

Vin of a friend's Tahoe that was imported in Germany, wondering about the stateside past

1gnek13r3tj394163

Wanted to see about this vin guys.

1J4FF48S21L503870

Dont you die on me