Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Lazy OP edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

>Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>2.7 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=633414

>50,000,000 Download Event - 12/07~01/05
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=619286

>50,000,000 Download 7 Day Check-In Event - 12/18~12/28
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=632348

>Limited Quantity Sales - 12/18~12/21
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=632325

>[Community Event] 4 Weeks of Thanos: Soul Gem (Winners)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=637465

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=637580
youtube.com/watch?v=WO-SXsdiH0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tits and logo
>Edition in the subject
>Relevant mobirum links in OP
>no alliance drama bait

For a lazy OP, this sure is a pretty good OP. Bravo.

feelsbad

Thanks, user! I love you all

ded

NO INFO

NO HOPE

I kinda like smug better

So what are they going to do for this?

Something about getting 2 legendary chests in the same weekend

wbi fights that pubbies will fail for you

you suck

>carry shitters
>get top spot
>BASIC
>A
>S
>I
>C

My day went well

JUST

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=637580

vote heavy sais

view count is easier than like, share or anything else

>screenshot all shitter names in wbi
>use their in game names when you vote
>????
>profit

>5* obelisk for FREE
ok

Even if we get shit chests, I'm loving the occasional 4* card or obelisk we get from the Mission Success Reward. Shit's really helping speed up the grind.

Is MFF the first game to have playable Odin? Besides the Lego games of course
Gotta admit that's pretty cool

NM might be run by Korean Jews but they MFF got a nice roster of characters, good for all tastes!

A perk for lacking x-men
Won't complain about that

The left one looks silly

XMEN WHEN

the only mutants I want are: Cable. Phoenix, Apocalypse and Magneto desu

the rest can fuck off

>Gambit
>Nightcrawler
>Jubilee

smell my cheese user

>what on my friends list opens a Legendary rift
>30 minutes before hot time

Probably a bunch of monster Boss battles against the likes of Fin Fang Foom, Devil Dinosaur, 50s Groot, Goom, etc.
Not sure what new characters we could get from it.

I only want one

yeah I forgot about gambit
over rated but good stuff
I want him in too

>phoenix
>mutant
bryan singer pls

>this is a british ninja

>They didn't added 12-8 into the story hero rankings because it would be literally two or three characters there (Strange, Carnage and Enchantress)
Really makes you think.

JJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Technically british ninja whose body is from a japanese/chinese assasin... or some bullshit like that, I don't remember the exact details, but yeah, they're bullshit.

is singer done with xmen?

I wonder if Brian cucked behind embargo because of his sibling relationship with her and also because he was the leader of Excalibur. It's just seems like too many X-Man relations.

Probably never, they won't even give us the Scarlet Witch for fucks sake.

Captain Britain is in Marvel Avengers Academy, that means he's unaffected by the embargo. Odds are he was never included in the Fox X-Men contracts because nobody asked for him.

>Captain Britain
isn't that a diff one tho

They have both Union Jack and Captain Britain if that's what you're asking.

>because nobody asked for him.
Heh, your loss, Fox.
And now I know who I want for Christmas.

dr.nemesis?

Nope

>tfw not an X-fag
>not bummed out about mutie erasure and rights issues
Feels bittersweet

Honestly these days except deadpool for memes or old man logan, I just like emma for her amazing tiddies

Despite being a self-amitted xfag, the only mugga I really want in the game is Nightcrawler desu. But then the only FF related character I want in the game is Silver Surfer, Doom and MAYBE Sue and Namor is forever NEVER EVER tier so I'm more content with the roster as it is right now.

>tfw rolled iso set that I need
>tfw accidentally pressed reroll button again
KILL ME NOW I WANT TO FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

>Netmabuh announces X-Men Future Fight
>To promote the game Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch are added to both games rosters
>Quicksilver bio sub only to Future Fight, Wanda bio sub exclusive to X-Men Future Fight, the other a standard available character on the other
>X-Fags get their game with their muggas
>MFF gets to stay mugga-free
does tug is satisfy everyone?

>And now I ended up spending 5 million gold and not getting it again

NO

Seriously, you should get your brain checked, doing that shit is as asinine as purging all the Inhumans due to Ike the Kike's plan for Inhomos to replace muggas.

I want my MAA roster reborn with both X-Men, Inhumans, F4 and more characters, because with that way, everyone will actually be happy.

Not satisfied by paywalls. Paywall should go away and never return. I really hope that they'll just stop adding those characters after they release speed type paywall.

who here /2nduruslot/?

I hate this shit
Why so angry, user?

I am suffering like this user

Can T2 Murdercarol literally murder 12-8 Odin? Or nobody even bothered to try beating this shit without top memes?

She can, but with her damage it will be painfully long

Probably only with maxed defense pen and a recovery ISO set. I tried it, Odin has one iframe move and will damage her a lot if he uses it right before her 4 comes off cooldown, so she needs the healing to counter that. Without the above and only ~15% defpen, 10 minutes in she'd only dropped his HP bar a small fraction and was down to almost no HP.

tl;dr yes but it would take you about three fucking hours and you'd probably need to bring along T2 Sharon and T2 Hyperion for striker damage just to make it slightly less painful. At that point you might as well just use Sharon and some other top non-Strange memes.

>I refuse to spend money because of some dumb principles I have.

>limited sales end in less than 48 hours
I wonder when is christmas sale/event going to start....

>tfw RNG gives me a top meme to fight the Hard VS with
Oh frabjous day!

Enjoy your norns and 1* isos!

>tfw seriously considering opening a Wasp rift now to get her to T2 instead of waiting until the next hot time

I really need to develop patience, fuck.

how much bios you need?

when in doubt, FAP

17. Actually, I might not get them all from one rift, so yeah, better wait for tomorrow to do my TL.

That actually won't help to pass a lot of time.

>tfw thinking of rerolling HE on Strange for Overdrive
Someone stop me.

So my Iron Fist is now terribly outdated (as I have Green Goblin, Black Bolt, Strange and Proxima and assorted memes to beat world bosses).

I guess I should bite the bullet and give him a snare resist obelisk for ABX, huh?

>I don't know what I'm doing: the post
As you can from pic related, you have seven seconds of immunity on a skill with a six second cool down. Now, this is with max skill cooldown so if you're not shitter then you're already set on that part. Next, if getting by Odin takes a lot of health then why would a recovery set be good, it would never proc because 1. you are supposed to be immune the entire and 2. the hits take a lot of health so the proc wouldn't be useful. Your only good advice is to max def pen. Don't listen to this shitter. The best build for Murderwaifu would be all damage, since she has survivability down. Double def pen and increase damage by % proc would be the absolute perfect obelisk for her, and the best ISO set would be overdrive or poah. If you don't have her uni then you're going to have a bad time since it increases her buff time and it turns one of her skills into an iframe.
tldr
Don't listen to shitters, don't be a shitter, get max skill cooldown and get a good obelisk with an attack set. Good obelisk with be double def pen/crit dam/damage increase by % and get her uni.

>it would never proc because 1. you are supposed to be immune the entire
Not that guy but I just want to say that damage immune can still proc recovery set because you can still get hit, it's invincibility that won't let you proc recovery set. Carry on.

>why would a recovery set be good, it would never proc because 1. you are supposed to be immune the entire

I don't really use murderwaifu nor do I plan to, but damage immune still triggers heal, since you're still getting hit. Invincibility is the one that doesn't trigger a proc.

Yes please

That's what I do. Though to be honest I still use T2 MK mainly and as a leader.

I'm 100% they will bring the black friday version of this once christmas sales start.

Oh yeah, I mixed the two up. Thanks anons, but my point still stands, she shouldn't be getting hit and you need the attack more than you need the healing.

2bh

Neato
youtube.com/watch?v=WO-SXsdiH0Q

>At that point you might as well just use Sharon and some other top non-Strange memes.
>Implying I have Korean OC whore and paywall memes
You're funny. That's why I asked.

I heard clea is good for the early relay levels on shadowland, what kind of gear and rotation you need on her? what's the strategy when playing clea?

>Black Order
>YellowJacket
>Ancient One
>Hellstorm
>Loki
>Mordo, I guess
>some others I forgot

Those are top memes that aren't paywall, and can defeat Odin in varying amount of times, depending on your patience.

Post roster, T2 Carol can't be the only competent meme you have.

Any tip for hellstorm? I got him yesterday and I'm leveling him to 60 now.

>Ms Marvel uni
>still calls her Captain Marvel in the title
Also
>Artbook exclusive card
>+32.1 all attack from cards
Well, no wonder

Max clones, max buff, go buff -> 6*(max it if you can, for maximun damage) -> clones for max damage, then kite around until it's out of cooldown. You can do the 6* before the buff if you're not sure you'll survive.

Other than that, just the usual, upgrade his gears, give him an attack set, a fire obelisk, and that's about it.

Is there a problem user

>I don't know shit or read posts I just talk shit
If you actually read my post you'd have seen this part:
>Odin has one iframe move and will damage her a lot if he uses it right before her 4 comes off cooldown

Let me spell it out for you: Her 4 is the skill that activates her damage immunity. She can't re-up her damage immunity while he's in iframe because she can't use that skill without a target. If he uses his iframe at the wrong time, she WILL get hit at least once.

Normally that one hit every minute or two that he happens to get in wouldn't matter, but between his insane dodge and annoying barrier skill, she takes so goddamn long to kill him even with a max damage build that she will die before he does. I guess the alternative to a heal set is bringing T2 Groot, and he is one of her strikers, so that works out. Either way, it's gonna take fucking forever, and nobody's got time for that.

Do miles morales or ghost rider have a place on SL?

I tried with T2 Hellstorm and Odin wipes out his clones in mere seconds and after that he just one shots Daimon when his invulnerability isn't on (and it's only one second window) or he just uses his 6* and beats him while it's on. I wonder rif this thing even dodgeable outside of iframes? Like can I just walk away from it?
I also tried Mordo, but as I feared he can't cut it because his skill aren't complete iframes and too many windows during which he can get hit.
Loki? That's very doubtful since in those missions T1 characters do almost no damage. Plus his shield will be overwhelmed by those multihit attacks. But I never considered him as an option, so maybe.
And where are you even pulling this from? I haven't seen anyone on youtube beating 12-8 without Strange or Korean OC slut. Haven't seen it done without them here either. Only saw one video with Wasp and Ant-Man but with T2 Throot for heals because they were still getting hit. Nothing beyond that. Really curious how Hellstorm can win this. Some tips how to dodge those wide multihit attacks which he just spams uncontrollably?

It's why I said "in varying amount of times, depending on your patience."

While I do admit I haven't tried with them yet because I actually like Strange and got him to 6/6/60, they have the necessary tools to do it, but with careful playing only, and even a meme supreme like Strange takes at least 5 minutes to do it, meaning that the ones I suggested will most likely take close to an hour or something.

Keep in mind that even Sharon and Thanos have heavy trouble defeating Odin, and Strange only gets a pass due to the buff and the timestop.

Either way, unless you really want him and want to start working on him, if you don't have the tools or the patience to do it, I suggest you just hold off on Odin like you would on infinity thanos.

>no urus
>no rolled stats in gears

coal pls.

GR definitely, Miles, I don't really know.

I don't want to equip her with stuff until I see her t2/uni so I can optimise that
Haven't rolled her gears yet because I need my gold for actual good heroes rn and I'm almost done with strange

Then switch characters, I'm sure user has two characters that can last 10 seconds with Odin so that Murderwaifu doesn't get his by his one iframe move.

why is black dwarf harder than fucking thanos?

I'm pretty much ready for a long fight, it's just that this fight isn't taking any time. It's not like I'm facetanking him like a dumb fool, I am trying to walk away from him, use iframes and stuff. But it's no use.

And why are you even suggesting stuff when there's no actual proof of any of those characters beating Odin? Yes, on paper they do have everything necessary, but how can you be so sure that they can do something when literally nobody did anything with any of them?

It's no use, guess I just have to wait until somebody actually try it without going full memelord.

',:^/

When?

Thanos
Power gap
The rest in any order
The BO are literally nothing without thanos, people say hulk is the powerhouse of the avengers and thanos is the powerhouse of the BO but thanos is all of the avengers and the rest of the BO is some random person getting crushed by falling debris.

Event info when?
Mid patch when?
Free t2 ticket when?

I think he was talking about ingame.

What are you talking about dude
This isn't /co/
He's talking about black dwarf wb being harder than thanos* wb, which is true (or they're at least equal)
*not iThanos

Can murderwaifu beat black dwarf at t1 or nah