Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/pottisdefenseforce
Discord: discord.gg/gxGqKkH
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>these swarm kills
lmao

Fuck, marry, kill. Go.
Crystal, Drow, Wyvern.

>fy is godlike with 1 cs

heh

Kill CM
Fuck Drow
Marry Wyvern and breed beautiful wyvern babies to raise with her

who started this support weaver meme?

is it a pub strat?

TA,TA, WR

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

So why was techies changed?

He wasn't a competitive hero before, and he still isn't going to be competitive. Instead of placing mines you go around blasting off, which honestly is a gimmick that gets old as fast as the old tiny toss into suicide.

How are Techies expected to hit any heroes with their mines ever again?

give me all the farm

kill waifu waifu, marry crystal slut, fuck whore ranger

VP the cancerous faggots.

Sums up this patch, no farm, all fight. Welcome to the chinese LoL scene, I mean new and improved dota

toxic antifun hero to play against, I don't like to buy wards :(

>Chinese
>No 70 minute ricefest

fucking when already?

honestly his kit was VERY problematic, toxic, antifun and... uhm toxic in general

did i mention he was accountalble for the most problematic, and frustrating experiences in the game?

because playing as techies or in a techies game isn't dota

I dont even see how anyone cares, most braindead fucking hero to play just spam q and r and wait till the retards push or walk into mines

>MK isn't OP just don't feed him
>can take advantage of an inevitability in the majority of pub games, even at high level where players can make the most use of only a few kills

>MK isn't OP just kite him
>double the attack range of every other melee hero which lets him trade blows while making full use of damage block, quelling and every other item that is less effective on ranged heroes

>MK isn't OP just destroy trees
>this is an innate ability only in certain heroes which is a relatively extreme change to balance, and he moves too fast to reliably catch with quell/tango because otherwise his W would be useless

>MK isn't OP just lock him down
>can build up damage charges with his League of Lel skill, save them indefinitely and literally kill you faster than you can retaliate with his wombo combo

>MK isn't OP he falls off in 20 minutes
>after he has made more than enough space for his carry to farm, and he still makes a decent disabler and initiator after that

really gets the noggin joggin

How do you counter this as Tinker?

>take a break from dota and d2g for a year
>come back and people are unironically using 'toxic' and people accept it
How the mighty have fallen.

glimmer cape, euls, or bkb

Pfft you let him rack up 4 charges on you??? Just play against him like he was an ursa and kite him. Like an ursa with a free blink dagger, and 70% slow, and 2 second stun, a 300 ranged attack and hits in a giant aoe in teamfights and has built in lifesteal that lets him get back to 100% hp in 1 hit

>MK tries to rightclick you to get dindu stacks
>Don't let him because someone on your team picked a ranged hero
>He gets 0 kills in lane
???

>glimmer
dust
>euls
diffusal
>bkb
abyssal

ethereal blade + blink away

>dust
diffusal
>diffusal
lotus
>abyssal
linkens

:^)

Chinese ricefests was old Chinese dota, not Chinese lol. Chinese dota scene is tiny compared to the Chinese LoL scene, guess why dota is emulating things from LoL, but LoL isn't emulating things from dota.

>radiance
>diffusal
>abyssal
Ok

I'm so happy VP got 8th place at Boston and all the bandwagoners were BTFO

do you mean and ?

those are ironic you mongoloid, do you need a "/s" a la reddit or what?
>but muh poe's law T___T DDDD-: WAAHHHH
freak off you heccin dummie

>people not liking techies
>ironic
No.

pick pitlord, pick necro, pick batrider

There was a reason he was never picked in high end games, it was because he is extremely easy to deal with if you play properly.

The frustration you speak off is just from people with a inferiority complex who get upset when they get beaten by mines, a stack of inanimate objects that required "noskills" to kill them.

diffusal removes eblade
diffusal doesn't remove dust
lotus orb won't protect you from diffusal removing your eblade or cyclone

>linkens
so you're getting linkens + bkb on tinker?
meanwhile spectre has diffusal/manta/radiance/abyssal and hasn't compromised her build at all

> just spam q and r
>wait till the retards push or walk into mines
the trench must be awful, that isn't how yo play techies, nor how you play against him.

>Nobody ever buys detection
What's it like in 0k? Even 1ks buy a gem against Techies.

>less than a dozen viable picks against him

oh, right. this is league now, where every hero is a hard carry except for the new one that can do anything until people buy hats and he gets nerfed.

alright, how about hurricane pike, walk away, blink then tp?

It's so easy to recognize the redditors in USE games. They can't stop telling the team what to do while playing like dogshit and complaining things aren't going their way. They follow up with all chat when nobody gives a shit.

>Blink dagger with an enormous delay and telegraph
>Disables that do fuckall without 4 stacks
>Lifesteal that requires 4 stacks
Wow, it's almost like you're deliberately overselling the hero!

timbers okay, beastmaster is good, nightstalker is good, kotl is okay, ursa is okay, troll is good, tinker is decent in lane, treant is decent, puck is okay

Give up because the enemy team has not only a counterpick, but a counterpick that outscales everyone in general.

>players with DBZ profile pics

literally the mlp of anime

not even him but are you just ignoring the blademail in the march? That blink is never coming of CD. Your best chance is to hurricane pike and TP, then hope that spectre doesn't go with a memebuild and gets a forcestaff so she can close the gap to abys you just to spite you.

not even sure what the problem is. spec is a tinker counter and there's nothing wrong with that

tinker can rearm blink through blademail damage if he times it properly

t. sub 9k shitter

yep, you can just face the general direction you wanna blink (30° i think) and just shift queue a blink, that actually works

>told myself I quit dota because of 7.00
>here I am with the game reinstalled
send help please dotards

>stay ot of lane so monkey can't dindu me to death
>he wins lane

>go near lane so I can be relevant
>have to deal with fissure 2.0, 300 range and 70% slow

>pick ranged because 4plebbits tells me this works
>he hops onto a tree and closes the gap to stun/melee range even if I do dodge his initial landing
>my ranged advantage nullified

who watches mlp?

retards and children

who watches dbz?

retards and children

>it takes four attacks from a hero with the sixth best agility gain, above average starting agility, brief attack animation, DUDE 300 RANGE and echo sabre as a core item

balanced

>MK jumps into tree
>Has no stun because he skipped it for tree jumping
>Can't use it again because he drew creep aggro
>Can't disguise because you can shoot him out of it
>Can't get 4 stacks because you can turn 360 degrees and walk away

Only true dotards will get this question right.
Is SingSing our guy?

its almost like if even if the supports demine you they spent their networth to do it and even with that the map is still dangerous because of the potentional for mines.

wow really makes me wonder why the 5k+ bracket didn't have techies with a zero winrate.

>Support demines
>+5000 gold from mine bounty

>my lanes stay at lvl 1 forever and my opponents never get more than 1 skill
>360 leaving the lane is the best (((counter))) I can offer against this hero

wew lad, you are right, if I am not there he can't kill me, in fact the best counter is to never even fucking fire up dota7.00. Very "wargames" of you. Now go back to tictactoe.

>MK walks into the lane at level 7 with Echo Saber

Where is the stream of Kevin Codec teaching day9 how to be a good cuck?

>jungle battlefury alchemist

If you legitimately can't comprehend how walking under the tower when your opponent commits hard and draws aggro is a good idea, it's a wonder how you can handle Ursa or even Troll fucking Warlord

+15 attack speed is a honeypot talent, +5 to all stats is actually much better for Lifestealer

You mean the stream of day9 abandoning the sinking ship (or sunk ship really) that is SC2 before he fades into complete obscurity and hopes to piggy back on purge so he can be some sort of caster or "personality" in dota? Or in short "sc2 is failing but I still want easy neetbucks so I'll get into dota".

ursa doesn't get blink, 300 range, or a ranged stun, his gap closer is walking. I can stay within 400 range of ursa and be completely safe.

Troll is a fairer point, but then that hero was ridiculously powerful for similair reason a couple of patches ago, then he received several nerfs and he is now back in the "lamo y wud u pic troll" garbage can.

It's the Donger's birthday today, go send him a donation on twitch bros

Except retard bear and red Peruvian man can't engage you level 2 without dying even if he gets the kill. With MK, even if you get down to like 1/3 health, if you get all four hits in you just need to drop your Q and spam rightclicks and you will have more than enough health to retreat, use a tango/salve and get back to farming. It's low risk, high reward.

There is nothing wrong with MK's design, Valve overbuffed his raw numbers

I took a year long pause and now want to get back.
How do I play this game now?
I used to play offlane or support, but i keep getting duolanes, ia this the meta now?
What are some heroes that are strong right now? I want to get back into the offlane, but i can't CS for shit most of the time.

officially our guy.

>Level 2 MK with Q and E (i.e. no mobility) gets 4 stacks
This was the first mistake

Tree dance isn't a blink, it's a massively telegraphed "I am about trying to commit on you". You literally just walk away from the treeline he jumped into and wait for him to jump down. If he uses the stun aggressively he's not using it with 4 jinju stacks and just pissed away a 30 second cd spell.

Honestly, pick up a different game. Unless you are playing with a group of friends, the game is garbage, Too many people in soloqueue think they are the next esports genius waiting to be discovered and are god's gift to us peasants.

The entire game is also shifting over to appeal to the chinese LoL crowd. If they make the prizepool even larger for TI I wouldn't be surprised to see LoL teams switch to dota simply for the money now that dota patches are making such a transition easier by bringing dota closer to LoL.When the teams switch games, so do their followings of players.

Support Kunkka.
Glimmer, Pipe & HotD with small centaur, 25% magic res talent 71% FUCKIN MAGIC RES. Also U can x-mark his gay tp blink march.

Who is this kitchen vixen?

Man i love d2g! Its a "THIS GAME IS DYING ABANDON SHIP" post every 5 posts

Sc2general has been beyond dead for at least 6 months now.

They all came over here.
ALL OF THEM.

If he doesn't, you've given him space to farm. You can still catch up on exp with runes, but even then this means he has Viper's laning presence without being Viper.

I only play with friends, and we are all coming back together to dota because of 7.00.
We used to win most of our games but we are getting shitstomped now, and none of us has a clue of hows the meta.
>mfw i had a 53.5% winrate
>mfw i just lost 7 games in a row
>mfw can't stop feeding

Your solution isn't a solution. "Stay the fuck away" doesn't help.

>If he uses the stun aggressively he's not using it with 4 jinju stacks and just pissed away a 30 second cd spell.
Wrong, he trades favorably with pretty much anyone and everyone when it is in 300 range. Stun, walk up to target, trade hits, they back off for 15 seconds for the stacks to wear off, if they don't back off they die then and there.

i'm about to play visage for the first time

how do i not be scared?

If MK decides to hit you when you walk in instead of lasthit or deny, he's the one giving YOU space, because you have to do this 4 times in a row with no wait for it to happen. Is the concept of not hugging the creepwave foreign to you? How do you lane against Sniper when he can just rightclick you from under tower?

Dying? He is saying the opposite. He is saying the game is (striving) to thrive by adapting the crowds the game draws in. "traditional" dota simply isn't as popular as fast paced games like LoL.

forget about using the birds, just press W on everything

EVERYTHING

also build Atos, you don't have a proper stun

>lol
>fast paced
>dota
>slow

DOTARDS?

>I don't know jack about what i'm talking about : the post

How good is maelstrom exactly? I always feel it's lacking. Then again, I'm a 3.7k shitter.

Suck a manly cock beforehand and swallow all of his courage juice

Uhm... Doturds?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

I am sorry, have you forgotten the 13 kills total at 60 minutes minute 4p1 ricefests of old? Or are you simply new here?

dude troll warlord is good right now. im so triggered by shitters u should have an mmr requirement to post in these threads

Of old. Exactly. I remember Ti2-3 era

The game hasn't been that in a long while

It's the numbers buddy, LoL is simply more popular than dota. You can be childish about it and act like it isn't true, defying numbers because "muh game loyalty", that is up to you, doesn't change the fact though.

It has been getting faster paced over the years, every year slightly more so. It is reaching a point where if there isn't at least a kill per minute the game is "uneventful".

How is adopting a mechanic from HotS meant to drag lelbabbies
How is LeL faster paced than Dota
This is what i'm telling you you know jack shit about

I actually used to sit on the board of directors at Riot (before I got out of stockholding). They used to conceal their player numbers even from us, but from their financial reports it's nowhere near what they claim (it's still extremely likely it's more than Dota, but not near their bullshit 100 million value).

>dude troll warlord is good right now
Lel, back to NAdota you go.

Troll is still shit and his talents don't really undo what Icefrog has done to him since his meta times.

t. 5.5 - 6k bracket