/tsg/ The Sims General

The Aspergers Edition

Notice: How come these generals died? They used to be such a great place to share stories of some interesting characters and find resourceful information regarding mods and such. Upon observation, it appears that a few asshole trolls killed the joint when they started to demonize the very basis of the game and overall acting entitled. I am a little disappointed with the few who actually did post content here. Why would you be so easily swayed by some retards with a mindset of "stop liking what I dislike"?

One thing I do not understand are the people who constantly scream where the torrent is as they act like this game isn't important to them yet they have clear intentions and motivations to play it. Just buy the damn game(s) if you enjoy the franchise that much. You'd obviously won't be wasting money if you clearly play it as much as you do. If you're not that serious about the game then kindly shut up about the cracks. What purpose does it do you to bitch about no cracks? It won't make it come out any faster.

This is starting to break into an autistic rant, so I am ending this notice here, but this is the asperger edition anyway so I suppose it still fits the overall theme.

>Official News:
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

Other urls found in this thread:

modthesims.info/download.php?t=586959
discord.gg/AdkdPz2
simsvip.com/2016/12/14/sims-4-new-vampire-animations-sound-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I almost forgot the whole reason for making this thread. Someone over at Mod the Sims made an Asperger trait allowing for more autistic sims in your game worlds.

modthesims.info/download.php?t=586959

I will agree that it is quite disappointing that the generals are no longer so actively populated like they used to be. Even during slow periods of no new content being released, there were always fun stories being posted from a variety of people. It was refreshing.

Every time I want to post here, there's no general, and due to my timezone, all of the regular posters are asleep when I post. No point making a thread if nobody's gonna post in it.

Do any of the regular posters have blogs or anything where they post BESIDES Veeky Forums? I'd love to actually follow some of these stories without worrying about if the thread's gonna die before I get to it.

blame the discord

Now I just need to find pic related for sims 4

bump

General is here
discord.gg/AdkdPz2

All the generals have discords.

>chat room
Yeah, that's real handy when everyone's asleep when you wanna post.

I made a sim that reflects the state of this general.

Too bad she'll be obsolete in 2 years when they add a zombie lifestate

RIP

What is the Discord?

How the fuck is this a general, though? This is simply a chat room that has no archives that save stories for all time.

It's where everybody who posted in the generals went because trying to keep these threads alive is like pulling teeth.

So, does anybody actually USE the trap update?

Every legacy I read online, every let's player worth a damn, every Sim I see on the gallery, not a single one has traps. Every CC creator uses actual female models, too.

Meanwhile, every single Tumblr lists their preferred gender profiles instead of their actual gender, and if you criticize the patch, every single Simmer on whichever site you're on jumps down your throat to defend Maxis.

Seems to me like the Sims community is trying way, way too hard to SEEM progressive, without actually BEING it.

They should really just post their stories on a blog. So much easier, and they don't get banned for lewds.

*pronouns, not profiles. Fuck you, autocorrect.

if you're referring to the new gender customization updates then absolutely I use them. They have been implemented so ambiguously I like wanted too. They do not have to be used for specifically transgender sims and some clothing on both males and females would work for either. For example, there is a female shirt that works perfectly for Chris-chan prior to his transitioning.

Just to be clear, I don't have a problem with the patch, but I never see people using it.

I myself use it to make really waif-ish, feminine aliens.

They might be utilizing the no limits on clothing more. I mean, how many trans sims can someone make before wanting to make other kinds of sims?

so the next game pack is supposed to be supernatural themed, with vampires confirmed.
simsvip.com/2016/12/14/sims-4-new-vampire-animations-sound-effects/

not really into vampires, but its good to see it back.

ded

I hope there is more than just vampires.

For what?

>supernatural themed, with vampires confirmed.
Finally I suffer as a piratefag. And only two years after initial release.

The gender patch still seems to cause random crashing while I'm in CaS. Are we not allowed to use titty sliders anymore or something?

I'm literally not kidding, I'm about to just fucking buy all the sims shit, right fucking now, I don't even care.

NO user, CHRISTMAS IS COMING! THINK OF THE SAVINGS.

Uh.... I am...

Oh wait, just remembered I hate Sims 4, lmao.

hehe xd

This is actually a random townie, believe it or not.

I never bought any sims game. I'm a big fan and have made mods for all 3 of them. I'm skipping 4 until pirating catches up with retail.

Why wait?

Am I doing something wrong or are Sims 4 Sims just really stupid? Mine are always standing around doing nothing until their needs fall really low, shouldn't they be like, picking fights and finding new exciting ways to get themselves killed or something?

Did you turn on free will/autonomous actions?

bump