Dickscord Server: discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg or i.imgur.com/8i9DQ6L.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg or i.imgur.com/4qOnfNo.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/cars/results?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&q=(And.Make.Holden Special Vehicles._.Year.range(1997..2002).)&limit=12
youtube.com/watch?v=1N0bEKLngDQ
carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-MR2-1987/SSE-AD-4441704/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

updated the reccommended cars and bikes images while we wait for mixtape to fix itself up again
also who the fuck changed scenc to scenic in the old op

Does anybody else fucking hate cleaning their car?
It takes so long to even do a basic job, and doing any proper detailing would take me forever.

And then it seems like right after I clean it, it's covered in dirt and dead bugs again.

I'm tempted to buy a pressure washer just to save some time.

pressure washer makes things 100 times easier
just blast it for a couple minutes whenever

Do you need that foam stuff, or is the water generally enough by itself?

But yeah, fuck washing. When I was cleaning my car today I noticed that the weather stripping stuff on the roof had started to peel, and there was a solid two decades of sludge under it. Cleaning that out was fun.

be careful with pressure washers

use them from a distance so you're not effectively blasting your paint off

>use them from a distance so you're not effectively blasting your paint off
this. but the pointblank pressure is god tier for cleaning grime off wheels.

I've got a bunch of crows that live in a tree outside the house

They dive bomb my car with shits in the early hours of the morning, when I'm never around to throw shit at them. Just today I counted 4 new enormous crow-sized shits covering my car.

I even bought a cover specifically for my car, but it's a pain putting it on and off every day.
I just want to clean my car, and let it steadily get dirty until I clean it again. Instead my car remains shiny as fuck and covered in enormous bird shits.

For me it's bats.

If you think bird shit is bad, you don't want to know what it's like having bat shit all over your car.
It's thick, brown and has visible bits in it.
It's also far bigger than any bird shit.

Its farken hot these two days, how are you keeping cool /dat/?

I've been procrastinating washing the car and the bike for ages now for this very reason.

I'll take pictures when I finish work.
We can compare animal shits.
These fuckers are enormous. Sometimes hand-width. Always with chunky black bits in it.

Taking DNP and sitting in an office with no A/C
That's how

>Boomers are already collecting VX's
I knew it

i told you's i did

carsales.com.au/cars/results?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&q=(And.Make.Holden Special Vehicles._.Year.range(1997..2002).)&limit=12

Fairly low mileage on some of these, and it figures the coupes would hold their value fairly well. But these cunts are kidding themselves if they think anyone is going to pay that much.

At those prices it'd be cheaper just to buy a Monaro and turbo or supercharge it, or drop in an even meaner, more modern LS engine and do the exterior up (minus those ugly scoops) like its HSV counterpart. And the insurance wouldn't bite anywhere near as badly.

Purists might wring their hands but as long as it's quick enough who's going to question it?

idc mayne people said that about the kingswood as well

i think the 1998-2002 HSV's will be the ones collectors want.

Cant belive there was SS's and Calais v8's going for 2-5grand that was insane never gonna see that again.

>idc mayne people said that about the kingswood as well
Fair point, though the bloke next to where I worked picked up a working Kingswood ute for chips somewhere. Looks mint, too. Have to take pics sometime.

>i think the 1998-2002 HSV's will be the ones collectors want
Cunts can have 'em, and the Gen-F models for good measure. All I want is an E-series Maloo that rattles the glass of everything around it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1N0bEKLngDQ

>tfw no autistic wog mates to drive shitboxes around the Adelaide hills with

I miss my old X1/9 in this regard. Took all of about 25 minutes to wash and dry it.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-MR2-1987/SSE-AD-4441704/
I came.

6grand for that?

meh

>stock 1st gen rx7s going for over 12k
kek 8k price bump in four years

Is it against the law to call somebody "motherfucker"?
New south wales.
>neighbour was acting like a cunt
>call him a motherfucker
>says that is illegal
>gonna press charges to police
>tfw not sure if it is possible

is this you in the vid m8?

Pressure washer + soap attachment, Hot water with microfiber hand mitt and a cold water bucket for rinsing. Takes 30 minutes and 10 mins to dry with a microfiber towel. If you really care about your car you will take your time and do it at home with quality products instead of doing it at a carwash with their junky soap that dries quicker than dick.

If you are really lazy. Pressure Washer + Attachment, Mitt to scrub out the bird shit and dry it with a leaf blower.

Kek. That sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Wouldnt surprise me now, probably counts as hate speech in this day and age

Do you want to die? Thats how you die cunt

>tfw cleaning car before a trip
>end up going down a 4WD track to get to fishing spot

any cunts meeting up at springwood maccas tonight

Cops will laugh at him, its only illegal to swear at cops. If you called him a nigger or gook then the cops can technically do something but not if its his word against yours, no video, and not if its not race-hate (i.e. call your white neighbour a nig and nobody will care unless he's 1/32 abbo)

Story on neighbour?

Will a cut bumper like pic related fail a RWC?

Didn't mean to reply

If that's a huge chunk missing, then 110% yes it's a straight up fail

Anything that could catch on a person or cause an injury is a fail

>mfw my calais will be a collectors item soon because none of them came with Factory FE2
rehehehehehh

Not as far as i am aware.

i cussed out all my neighbors fucking hate them.

t. nsw

The way you treat it there won't be much of a Calais left falcunt

>mfw 3rd wheel alignment and now steering alignment this month
fucking reee.

roads so bad even knocked mums falcons steering out of alligment and shes on stockies

yeah it's supposed to go across to the other side, caught it on a gutter though so just chopped it.
Cheers, guess I'll have to replace it

Considering they go for like 8-10k now I'd say it's pretty good

stop driving like a faggot

Then yes it's a fail

Everybody hates him, he is such a cunt.
>threatens to call police when we have party on friday or saturday night
>threatens to call police because my dog shits in my own yard (health hazard for public!!!!!!!1111)
>threatens to send photos of my mate sleeping in front of my house (got drunk af with me) to police because BAD EXAMPLE FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!1
>he is 32 yo and plays videogames if he is not away to work
>told him "piss off motherfucker" because he threatened about something else whatever the fuck he came up yesterday

Aye how much did that strut tower welding set cenno back?
Also what strut bar did you go woth

didnt bother with strut bar

Welding reinforcement on the front strut towers was $288 with steering alignment.
>Stop having fun
Yeah nah

Fire back mate. Tell him you'll call the cops for harrassment, or for leaves in his gutter, or for the loose tile on his roof (even if there isnt one it'll make him check)
Also tell him that he makes way too much noise

Where the hell is this that he thinks he's in the country

Yes. I would much rather just go for a hoon.

>288 dollarydoos
Fuark

Also srs m8, just get a strut bar, if one side went then the other might follow, it's better for making your commie a true drifters car, just watch the defects

Ok, who the FUCK has the az1 on their p's here

Poms don't have p's right?

Poms do have P's iirc

Who the fuck has an AZ1 full stop?

WTB will offer KFC and possible money

Mad cunt.
Would hoon with /10

You can have it for $8000 but I hate KFC so give me maccas instead.

3k and a family burgerbox

I'll even toss in a sloppy blowy for free

what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
my dream is to bring a kei car here and fuckn daily it

$8000 or no AZ1 for you.

If /r9k/ were a person.

>my dream is to bring a kei car here and fuckn daily it
If Tone were still in this might've been a possibility. Cunt was talking about deregulating imports since Ford and Lolden were going down the dunny. Stealerships and some other group were having a fit about "dangerous imports".

A pity Turncoat can't do something cool like killing off import restrictions.

:^)
The struggle is real
I'm mostly ok, cus I don't have to move around, but sometimes the sweats almost give me away.

Need rear k frame bushes replaced and Pedders quoted me $400 supplied and fitted.
Am I getting ripped off or is that reasonable?

>tfw no two tone interior

>tfw want a 1-series for rwd manual skids
>but new beemer

>wanting a clown shoe

Supersoaker filled with round up and just squirt it randomly over the fence.

how many bushes?
pedders are usually fucking shit

nah they measured it.

Didnt actually move and i got it reinforced anyway.

The bar wont do much as the towers didnt even move/flex anyway
absolute rip

Pedders are shit get OEM i havent had a problem
this

>pedders are usually fucking shit
This

I installed new shocks and bushes all round on an XF ages ago and took it to them for a wheel alignment and they did a free 28 point check and told me my shocks are fucked and it needed new rear bushes, I pointed out the new suspension items and the manager just made up some bull shit about I must have got the wrong card even though it had the correct car and rego written on it.

My shitty 2003 mazda2 commuter econobox needs new shocks, any point getting premium brands over basic KYB?

KYB are fine i got them on me mums falcon.

Facken no point putting good shit on a buzzbox mate just chuck ebay shit on t here

I want to bitch and moan for a little minute.

Pram parking spots. Fuck RIGHT off with that. So because you're breeding and seeding this world with your retarded kids you feel privileged enough to get your own parking spots, in most cases closer to shops? Not to mention, you have the GALL to complain that disabled spots are closer and more numerous?

Just die, sub-humans. It was your choice to have kids so fucking deal with it while I park in your spots.

Pedders are def shit, last thing I'd put on my car

dont do this
pointblack will take off paint with alloys

Fun fact. These spots aren't legal in a Victoria, there is no fine or no anything that can happen to you for "parking in a parental pram" spot.

Not sure about other states but I fucking park in those spots all the time. The same rule applies for "Pink spots" (women only) - there is no law saying Men can't park there.

On the books the only spots you can't park in without permit is disabled spots.

Just park there, they are only courtesy parking spots.

>park in pink spot
>sjw nu-male proceeds to berate you
>ARE YOU ASSUMING MY GENDER

Same deal in New South Wales; parents with prams spots and spots marked for seniors aren't legally enforceable, disabled spots are.

I have never heard of women only parking. Where the heck do you find pink spots?

>"Pink spots" (women only)
are you fucking serious? these exist?

Pic related

Some Westfield shopping centres have them now

Am I the only one that thinks its a good thing? Have you ever seen the condition of a womans car and how badly they park?
It makes them think they're special snowflakes and it keeps their terrible driving away from us. It's a win win situation imo.

I don't think women should drive so I generally agree with you.

I'm getting grumpy and sore in my mid age. Fuck them bitches in the ass. I don't want to walk half a click just to buy some shit.

I've never seen them anywhere outside Victoria.

Apparently Perth has them according to google

>cucktorians

4 bushes I think, two on each side.
I thought most places would use pedders bushes anyway.

How much should I expect to pay then? I want this done asap but obviously done properly. OEM ones have failed after only 140k kms so idk.

I know their 28 point check is bullshit, but how can they fuck up a bush replacement.

Why are they shit. Where else should I go?

>I thought most places would use pedders bushes anyway.
Pedders are garbage and their bushes are garbage
Get Superpro bushings and get an actual mechanic to do it

I fucking hate this state, full of left wing fucking cunts and green voting morons

>I know their 28 point check is bullshit, but how can they fuck up a bush replacement.

I installed the shocks and bushes myself. The cunts just give dodgy reports hoping you will pay the cunts to fix what isnt needed.

>not au front end

Oi, fixed your R32?

I did a doubletake

Don't go anywhere near pedders they are a massive ripoff

Alright, I'm gonna call around tomorrow and find someone who will supply and fit super pro bushings. They have a life time warranty too which is good.

My local mechanic who found the problem after I told him I was having a knocking noise from the rear, said he didn't have the tools to do it and suggested pedders. That's the only reason I was gonna go there.

Cheers man.

Yeh cheers guys, everyone is saying they are shit and rip offs, so I'll steer clear.

anyone know any good suspension shops in Melbourne? I want this done asap.

This does exist.

>super pro

Lasted approx 15 kms