How to Start a Bitcoin Scam Website?

Hey guys, I wonder if It's profitable starting a Bitcoin Scam to make some dough, and what would I require to start it up?

A domain. That's mybitcoinscam.com
Then a server. That's where you put your website.
Last you would need to market it.

Good luck man I know you're gonna get rich with this.

Server, as in hosting the website? And where do I get the actual content sh*t, the stuff that really sells the scam? THanks anyway bro, you should try it too!

It's a stupid idea. I'm not attempting it or even researching what a bitcoin scam is.

But yes, server is where you host the website. Costs around $100 a year or more. Domain is just $10 a year. You'll probably want to go for offshore hosting if you're scamming. Prices are about the same.

> And where do I get the actual content sh*t, the stuff that really sells the scam?
You make it. Or you download a template. Or you hire a web designer and a copy writer comfortable with something this unethical.

Best bet would be find someone else doing btc scam. Use a tool like httrack to rip their site. Modify what you need to modify, then upload it to your server. Shouldn't take more than 2 hours if you know what you're doing. If you don't, it will take weeks or months.

I'll be you're first customer OP, how I get scammed?

hmm, maybe a one two hyip punch?

Can you get the html/css from httrack? And is it able to be changed once downloaded?

yes & yes

Hey man, found this site(bitminer.io), but it seems to use more than just html css, with the upgrade buttons etc.

I can tell you're very clueless. I unfortunately think the only way you're accomplishing this is paying someone competent to do it for you.
Httrack will do 99% of the heavy lifting. All that's left is changing out his btc address for yours. If something doesn't work, you'll just have to learn html/css/js.

Hey man, thanks for the optimism! Business and marketing is my skill, the technical parts, meh. But yeah, advertising is what costs a hell of a lot.

Hey anons, what is the best exchange for cryptocurrencies?

I prefer poloniex, since they were awesome during the hack, but BTC-E is respectable too. Have you seen any that you like?

No, I just recently got several thousand dollars in winnings after betting on Trump, and it allows me to cash out in Bitcoins without penalties (and taxes). I'd prefer to wait for the price of Bitcoin to drop, but I need the money to gamble some more.

Oh congrats bro. And yeah, the btc price looks like it'll eventually drop because hype, but it's really strong rn

Thanks, I'm looking at poloniex and it looks simple to navigate, are there any fees associated with it?

If you want to make some money I suggest going to predictit.org and betting on "No" for Mitt Romney to become Secretary of State. Don't know if you care, but I figure I'd let you know since you're helping out.

Yeah, but they're small, I recommend you look at all the fees for the main exchanges. And yeah, if i have anything on me, i'll try that advice!

What are the main exchanges? I'm completely new to this.

I hope you know, Someone is working on doxing you homes.
Best of luck homes!

If you were for real, you wouldnt be on Here seeking attention. I hope for Your sake, you have taken precautions before posting here, at very least dude.
Wow

Uh, just search em up man, there's quite a lot. "Bitcoin exchanges" and they'll all be there

If you have to ask how to scam you ate incapable of pulling off a scam

i'm not op and not looking for a bitcoin scam, but i'm interested in anonymous servers & anonymous domain registering, not just whois anonymity. do you know of any such companies that do anonymous servers & domains?

i have some spare bitcoins if you come up with a good scam

I second this. An answer from someone with firsthand experience is WAY better than Google

There's multiple layers of anonymity as you know.
For domains, buy whois privacy obviously. Use your nemesis' name on the registration. For extra stealth, pay with anything but your personal visa/paypal. There are registrars which accept btc/ltc.

For servers, anyone that's not in USA/Canada will do. Follow the same rules for domain.

Lastly set up cloudflare to mask your nameservers.

Googling anonymous hosting and anonymous domain registers will point you in the right direction. Most of it is overkill imo unless you're doing very bad stuff. You can get away with a lot since most hosting companies dgaf so long as you're not putting cp-tier stuff on their hardware.