lmo

I am going to jack o' to Jack-O'.

Guilty Gear sluts are cute!

cant wait for season 2 more braindead edition featuring rashid and urien

wow me2

Me on the left

more like 100% confirmed

literally me on the right

I'm surprised you don't have a screen shot of the official artist who stated that Ingrid isn't officially in the SF universe as of yet.

That just confirms she will be in season 2, since they are completely new to the universe

Urien is high IQ Bison is braindead

SNIFFMOLEST

N

I

F

F

M

O

L

E

S

T

if shes in season 2 i will officially forgive capcom of every wrong doing theyve done in SFV and soil my pants

>sfv releases with 18 characters
>you have to actually buy the rest or grind fightmoney
>people actually defend this

No you won't

>I try my best against no ones right after I won the only thing that matters in a tournament RIGHT before over game changing adjustments.

What's shitty is that earning FM outside of weekly rewards is basically impossible. You get practically nothing from just playing the game.

>Necalli st/cr.hp is still a launch type juggle|
>Still does less damage on a ch

post it please

>STILL NO OFFICIAL SEASON 2 CHANGELOG

>Game releases with this amount of characters
>No option but to buy the DLC with real money

This is any other game

as opposed to rebuying the same game over and over? ill take the first option thanks. people who dont want to buy characters dont have to. ive only bought jury and ibuki so far.

they buffed the EPIK DOOOODD DOG OF HYPE characters to make the game more watchable by your average capcuck

This is Alex trailer all over again. It's not coming. Get over it.

i too hate when esports athletes are tryharding, capcom should do something about that

It could happen.

God damn, that fag Rafael on twitter is so obsessed with Ingrid. I searched for Nakayama and Ingrid, but it was filled with only that fag's tweets.

God damn, that nigga needs to calm down.

you know he's posting in this very thread right?

Remember when Justin Wong got that fucking red card for not his "real" team in MvC? Fucking classic. That should have happened here.

>capdrones are so cucked that they actually think 18 characters for a SF game in 2016 is acceptable
>go as far as to say "w-well at least they aren't making us buy super ultra HD SFV!"

Gem from eventhubs article on the max mvc3 / mvci comparison video

Other than Guilty Gear, which recent game has done so?
Skullgirls, but it's DLC characters were free for limited time, and it's made by no money indie studio,so direct comparassions are kinda unfair.
MKX has them DLC characters, but pretty sure it's initial roster was plentiful compared to SFV's.
KoF XIV, 50 characters out of the box. With latest patch you don't even need to unlock the bosses.
Smash has DLC characters right? But again, initial roster was way bigger than in SF V, also >lol Smash, not fighting game.

Also you said "any other game".
Like Overwatch where new characters are free with a patch. Nope.
Dota 2 where new character costs as much as the whole game 0$.

I'm running out of ideas here. What are those "other games" you mentioned.

Is he? Well if you're reading this. Calm down bro. Asking the guy the same shit is ridiculous. He didn't answer you the first time man. Just stop.

>"w-well at least they aren't making us buy super ultra HD SFV!"
Remember when they wanted a small roster so people can get used to the characters or some bullshit like that? Now where 2 sets of DLC characters deep. Why not just say we aren't planning any DLC. Then fuck us? Why would you tell me you have aids before we fuck?

Ingrid is set to be in Season 2 of SFV though.

I am not Rafael and I had not posted in this thread yet. Nothing of what he says is very useful anyway, since Ingrid is set to be in the game regardless.

>trying to reason an autist that keeps spamming capcom exec for a character 24/7
you're a nice dude but yeah...

Holy shit kill yourself back to /v/kappa/

>and it's made by no money indie studio
Skullgirls had one of the biggest videogame publishers behind it AND a multi million dollar kickstarter campaign.

Eat a dick.

Ingrid in season 2.

>kappa is bad meme
>critical thinking is bad
>be a sheep and just play sfv
yum tasty capcom semen

Play Yatagarasu
please

Smash dlc characters are good because they are worthwhile and always come with a balance patch.

>leg on the fucking stick

?

ingrid will never be in sfv sorry mate
maybe in season 5 or 6

you got bigger chance for her being in marvel

Did it ever get GGPO?

is dat sum marvel 2 gawds. I would have loved to be there to watch that

I don't care who you worship just keep your twitchboar retardation out.

no

I played this girl just for the pantyhose

>triggered by twitch chat
not pc enough for you nigger?

Don't worry I know how to reason with him.

Rafael you faggot! If you keep asking for Ingrid Capcom will purposely leave her off to spite your bitch ass. If you want Ingrid stop annoying nakayama!

ive heard from insiders that she will actually launch with the japanese arcade version and wont be a "season" character

Thank god smash is taking over. Fuck marvel low lifes. Literally the least worthwhile life on this planet.

ok plebs doing some shit
here is 1/? of hori rap4 kai artwork

twitter.com/PKFinal/status/810712292174286848

akumer looks shit

not fighting games

>those niggas will never look as cool as Daigo

I feel sorry for the devs that made this. So much effort only to be forgotten.

>multi million dollar
Like I said. No money.

looks a bit like viktor tsoi

You're right, but this is what happens if your online is garbage.
Exibit B: Kof 13.

>natural coolness versus faked sellout makeup
kys back to kappa with the other daigo cock suckers

nah Yata was always going to get forgotten.

The FGC doesnt scale to the amount of games that are in it. Its only so big and a large portion is taken up by SF, MK, GG, Marvel etc.

m8 people used to make shitty flash games like that for free back then

>faked sellout makeup

The fuck does that even mean?

>this nigga thinks we daigo dick suckers aren't on fgg
That's cute.

XIII won't be forgotten.

>Bunch of jap manlets who look like they got their face smashed in with a shovel
>Cool

At least the one in the grey jacket at the back isnt fucking deformed

>most memorable evo top 8s two years in a row
>forgotten

[She] won...

Now your just making shit up.

>biggest videogame publishers
Konami. lol

>multi million dollar kickstarter
830.000 is not even one million.

Dumb snkuck

2/?

Post 5 minutes of you playing ANY Vampire game

This one looks too messy and not very easy to make out at first glance, first one looked better.

This is great and all, but how am I supposed to get this onto my stick. And even more important: How is it going to stay there?

i dont like the art

what..

painter's tape

That memberance didn't translate to players.
Hype evo finals and anything else don't matter for shit if game doesn't have plenty of players. Players are the first priority for anyone wanting to play a game.

dried cum

Punch it on

nobody was talking about that, they were talking about if the game would be forgotten.

kys ingridskullgirls autist

Fact: Anime players are the strongest in the genre.

See Brick

the zangief vs urien matchup is driving me insane.
my friend can UNGA on urien all day. while i'm blocking his bullshit till he finally dashes up and throws me.

Marie Rose in SFV when?

>Playing grapplers in Duty V
lmao

that would be hot. i would also forgive capcom if they did this and it would be the only good character cameo possible.