Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Some other server
Comfy (lol i forgot)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=768
strawpoll.me/11911689
tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Outer&order=cdated&f=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

migo tomorrow?

someone give me a pvp archer build ; - :

Migo never. Never ever.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=768

The Crit% formula is the following: (YourCritRate - TargetCritDef) * (42 / YourLevel)

At level 315, with 600 crit rate, you'll have 80% critical chance against a target with 0 crit def.

>stopping at 80%

This is just an example, retard.

My bad, I thought you were

Wheres that boat fag?

I want to laugh at that retard

So Revo is shit
Peria is a possibility
Who knows when the BlueHole MMOs happen

I need to get a hacked 3DS and just play that instead of awful jew games

Is this game still alive? I feel kinda nostalgic about it, but even unofficial RO servers got more people online.

To the baka:

A full DEX rogue 3 with max sneak hit that takes hacka can achieve 100% crit rate as cavalry charge reduces enemy crit resistance.

Feel when have to grind at least 6 levels to reach r8.

>cavalry charge reduces enemy crit resistance.
for like 5 seconds

Just a rogue with 3 STR : 1 DEX can cap crit rate from behind with sneak it.

Most archers can cap easily thanks to swift step and the crit rate they get as class bonus.

uhhh

Happy holidays /tosg/!

Friendly reminder that the usual pre-maintenance meetup at Kateen on Klaipeda is being postponed until later in the week.

Being our last chance to meet up as a group ingame before Christmas, this allows for people to have a chance to include the new costumes in their holiday outfit if they choose to, and hold the meetup closer to the day itself!

If you have a preference on which day to hold our first and most likely last annual iToS Christmas meetup, please take the time to vote:

strawpoll.me/11911689
strawpoll.me/11911689
strawpoll.me/11911689

Just come play tera

I'll log in for this. Listening to r/a/dio while chatting with /tosg/ sounds ultra-maximum-comfy for me.

So is this it?
I had fun playing with you tosg, especially in the beta when we all played together. even when stuck in my own server I had a lot of fun with tosg, at least while the game lasted.
are you cuckiP or chris

Chris hasn't shown himself in months, not here in /tosg/ or through any other channel.

That's too bad. I could try email him and thank him for his time with us, I'll consider doing it.

That's all so sad. Yes, ToS is bugged, non-optimised, more like not finished. But it still was the best and the coziest MMO for a couple of years and I just don't understand why the game is so dead.

who tf is chris

>laughing about me
>I predicted swordie boat costume
>archer boat costume in two weeks

because IMC is retarded

>this allows for people to have a chance to include the new costumes in their holiday outfit
>there will be retards that buy this shit
hahaha wow

there are more people's dicks in your mom though

Lots of people have plenty of free gvg TP / shards to trade

translate it

left
traps are straight man fetish

right
i know right. look at her dick. i'd suck it all day #nohomo

The entire CnL guild

i hope ww3 happens and my city gets nuked to end my miserable existence playing this god forsaken game

>play a game that is even more ded than tos

>CnL

Exactly

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pedo Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Prepubescents, and I have over 300 Gb of CP. I am trained in gorilla buttsex and I'm the top pedo in the entire US continent. You are nothing to me but just another underage asshole. I will lick you the fuck out with tongue action the precision of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA (via /b/) and your IP is being traced (I am Anonymoose) so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that will cream the pathetic little thing you call your butthole. You're gonna get buttfucked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can buttsex you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in child molestation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Pedophilia Front (/b/) and I will use it to its full extent to relentlessly rape your butt, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your underage titties and you will drown in it. You’re fucked, kiddo.

Explain what happened in that image anyway. It's from Kirito tales, right? Did they hack the game to look different and you're really supposed to play as a fat guy online if you're a fat guy irl or something?

this build is a decent pvp dragoon c2 build kek

Watch the first episode where they set up the scenario. Don't tell me it's too shitty to watch; you need to suffer through the hazing ritual.

Characters were changed to look like their players shortly after the logout function stopped working.
That doesn't really explain why the fuck their hair color is black irl and not in-game, though. Did the hospital staff decide to dye it?

well you could still keep your hair dyes ingame since it works like ToS. Thats why Lisbeth has pink hair

i don't know why people still expecting something from IMC, mostly from the latest patch that doesn't have nothing worth

Marry Cowmas

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

reminder that the only thing we're up to date on with KTOS is literally the fucking costumes (well except sailor gacha)

not true

Uh we're still 2 big costume updates behind, like the set with the Lolita costumes and the costumes with the Cleric C3 outfit

wrong hair

and

>Manicure Look Costume
>Full-use costume costume
tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Outer&order=cdated&f=1

didel krausas mace when

Hi, I'm LeLoztchild!

dont u have some noobs to eat

>tfw addicted to bees

>(well except sailor gacha)
(You)[\spoiler]

why cant they just give us Miko already, what the hell

M-Maybe we're getting a big patch this week but IMC are keeping it a surprise for Christmas... It could happen... Right??

Retard

That's not nice.

I hacked into the IMC patch server and well, i dont want to spoil it.. but the next patch is a lot more megabytes than these few things they posted xD

>lv 10
>got to hannamings to farm black hair
>equip 3x +80 elementla hatsd
>level up
>"lvl up shockwave" hits the whole scene and overkill everything

kek

The best is when that happens and you level up again

You could max level probably 4+ characters in the time frame it takes for IMC just to port us new content.

>kill 250 big red kepas
>0 crimson leather armor recipes

>wake up
>no Migo

going back to sleep, wake me when Migo

>see one for 4.5m a few days ago
I regret not buying the one that was a mil

I had no idea that item even existed, same for the Meteor shield that apparently drops from him. Is it part of a collection or something?

>4.5

might as well buy +3 storage slot form the npc lol

Why is it even so expensive in the first place?

Collection: Beginner Armor
Team Storage Slots +2

its part of a +3 storage collection but thats about it

Um, crimson dogs all put pdef gems into everything. Are they even remotely serious?

what would you put

>Teamskull

1080 HP

>feel when a Team Skull log in near you
>feel when xhe has lvl 8 pdef gems everwhere

anyone else spend 90% of their missions chain stunned?

>tfw Team Skull feeds you level 10 pdef gems to fatten you up for their leader

Retard

quick everyone stack their buff shop on top of important npc's so nobody can click them

Don't stand near a wall.
You can jump dodge most attacks with practice.

>tfw Team Skull feeds you Loloweapon +40 Tranc10 full of L10 gems and also sucks your cock

i cant even manage to jump dodge the huge telegraphed golem attack desu

WRONG

well, there are not many better MMOs.

Asking for help again about the ExtendedUI addon.

I really need it because it show all buffs that a player had, and its really useful when doing end game content. And being able to move some UI elements would be nice too, but I can ignore those.

My problem is that every time I login, change maps, or character, some elements go to random places, like the monster info UI going to the middle of screen and not letting me seeing things properly.
If I change it manually, as soon as I change map or characters it goes back to the same place.

Already tried reinstalling the addon, and even reinstalled the game, without success. Any work around this or there is no way since the dev is dead? ;;

what is this nigga babbling about

They're on vacations already.

Why the fuck you still expecting something from IMC, is just plain stupid

desu if I wasn't playing this MMO, I wouldn't be playing any MMO

we could play Nost

Give me a PvE Fencer build.

x>fencer3

>sense of accomplishment

It's true, every other MMO handholds you most of the time.

Whatever happened to that mmo abou tvampires, based on world of darkness I think? It died and disappeared, right? I was hoping I'd be playing that.

Vener > Fencer 3

Still have a couple of weeks to a month before the fresh servers come out.