>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/menora/motorcycles/2006-triumph-sprint-st-1050-abs-my2006-/1131639727
youtube.com/watch?v=2BKdbxX1pDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second for everything less than a literbike is for cucks

>am proud of and really love my drz
>never post it or talk about it because of this shit

I'm so sorry I asked about the drz400 a few weeks and essentially started this.

did someone say

drz

post your godbike user dont be scared

what does DBT think of the gsr600?

Its just Rossi anons next phase.

I wish there was more artwork.

CTA retired m8

drz is a work of art

It's on the top of my "buy as first bike" list, followed by the fz6 and sv650n
But I'm a nobike till Q1/17 (^:

No, only with CTA's touch is it a work of art.
Faggotass cum connoisseurs made him all self critical of his mature age loads.

>tfw depression keeping me up at night

wew lads, started writing a manifesto. It ain't looking too good this time.

any of you guys ever gotten into it with a driver? do you guys carry any means of self defense?

here is some attention

and here's a (you).

kys, oh wait you won't because you really just want attention

If I wanted attention I would have gone to your mum. :^)

KEK, she would have helped you kys. I remember one time we were late due to a jumper and as she drove by she yelled out " hurry up and jump ya piece of shit, you are holding up the real world".

>WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING: MUMMA JOKES

lmao, just kys. what an oxygen thief you are.

>depressed losers calling other depressed losers, depressed losers.

What a sorry lot you are.

Fuck off and seek professional help, cunt.

LMAO, project some more you victorian peice of shit.

He's right tho (^:
And none of 4chans online doctors can help you out of a depression

just snap out of it m8, stop being a nancy fag, just b urself

my bike has the power of geass

dude cut into my lane and i braked so hard i stoppied. i dented his hood with my fist.

Ill add the people who sent me a mail today or tomorrow.

if you want to get on the map, send me a mail with the info. the instructions are in the map description, link is on the OP.

kys wr your vlog sucks

also, did you guys see the Duke 790? it really looks fine, even though i dont like the idea of a parallel twin.

i hope they dont built it in india

what? wr did a vlog?

>ptwin
>edgy
>ktm
could it be worse?

Yeah, it could be a Honda.

At least it wouldn't be an eyesore

both valid points

it looks good

>said the ktm shill
I wouldn't even call it beautiful if I'd get payed for it

If you're going to make a twin, WHY would you make it a p-twin? Even if it's not bad, it must be so much harder to market than a V-twin.

Finally got my shitbike serviced. Clean after 4 months. Feels good.

>it must be so much harder to market than a V-twin.

what
why?

they have a dirty name for sounding like sewing machines and being boring.

Vtwins are in the ranks of harley's which appeals to old people, and bikes like the RC51, panigale 899/959, etc. Ptwins have sv650's and fz07's which aren't bad but meh. I guess they're cheaper to make.

The handle doesn't shake all they did was tighten the big bolt on top and it works fine. The rear wheel was allingned and doesn't make a sound anymore. All thats left to do is see if it hits 120.

>Ptwins have sv650's

is this what /dbt/ has become?

>sv650
>ptwin
Listen m8, I'm not above shitting on the SV for fun, but you should really consider going back to 9gag

Anyone know if they clutch should be loose or tight? I took it too this new place and they say you need to release the clutch fully and then rev? Is it true? Does it affect the clutch plate if the clutch is tight? Is old advice user here?

my bad

sv650 still lix dix

oh lol, i read "make" instead of market, thats why i was confused
yeah i totally agree. i would much rather have a Vtwin as well.

but to be honest, the way things are running currently my next bike will probably be an africa twin or something nice and easy like a ducati scrambler...

>something nice and easy like a ducati scrambler
????????

You know what ptwins also have, reddit?
The nuda and the f800

>reading a review
>One bike is clearly better than the other one in every way
>within a few hundred $ of eachother
>all the reviewers like the better bike more
>at the end it says some bullshit like get whichever one you want because the other has 'personality'
WHY do reviewers always do this? Are they afraid to hurt the feelings of the people that bought the blatantly shittier bike?

The 1200gs is a better bike than the Africa twin, but i'd still get the AT

yeah, that's why I said harder to market. Even though they're not better for any reason, they're just seen as worse by the majority of the population.

guys my chain rusts up in like 2 days if I leave it outside, im talking bright orange

wat is of habbenings

sorry my sentences look like shit, I haven't slept in 20 hours..

gonna go make some coffee

do you live in the PNW? We get shitloads of precipitation here and municipalities love to coat the roads in salt which makes everything like crazy.

why?

it gets worse with rain and yes the roads are salty

>that fucking webm
im serious, ill probably never actually buy one but i rode one like 2 years ago at a dealership and they are just so funny and relaxed to ride.

the engine is really nice and it just handles like a charm, smooth and just easy to ride

Not him, but I'm with him. AT a cute.

Heritage, weight, sound, not being wide as a small cow
>and DCT memes

not sure if ducati uses their dumb valve system on the scrambler, but maintenance on them is literally where the italian maintenance meme came from.

How so?

Well that's better in a few significant ways. The review I was reading, the shittier bike was worse in literally every way.

also whats PNW

Bmw traction control and active suspension, Bosch ABS, shaft drive, a boxer engine, unparalleled aftermarket support, reliability, resale value, a thriving community...

What bike?

eh, ducati is alright now i think.
and the service intervals on the scrambler are pretty good afaik

>Bmw traction control and active suspension, Bosch ABS, shaft drive, a boxer engine
i dont think these things make the bike "better".
for all i care, i want something without shaft drive and active suspension.

>unparalleled aftermarket support, reliability
>implying Honda has shit reliability and a bad aftermarket support
topkek

>a thriving community...
are you retarded?
the AT has a shitload of fans. and a "thriving community" doesnt make a bike good. by that logic the trabbi is an amazing car.

i know which one id rather have.

>first point
They do make the bike better, especially from a touring standpoint

>comparing honda support bmw's
Topkek indeed
At the newburgerking there's an entire area only for bimmers

>at fans
>coming any close to the autistical devotion BMW owners show
Lel

Should I buy this specific bike, Veeky Forums?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/menora/motorcycles/2006-triumph-sprint-st-1050-abs-my2006-/1131639727

>newburgerking
duh, its in fucking germany. what do i care if the nürnbörgerring has an "area for bimmers", im not buying a GS to ride it on a track.

and well, dont really know how i should respond to you quoting me and adding a "lel, topkek, haha" to it.

>They do make the bike better, especially from a touring standpoint
>touring standpoint
the GS is a better highwaybike than the africa twin, ill even give you that.

You said it
The GS is a big, fat commuter whose main appeal is that of being firmly planted on the highway in cruise control as you slay mile after mile

The Africa twin (at least to me) is a bike i'd take on a tour in the desert in some godforsaken land while carrying a bedouin tent on the back

Just checked online forums. Contradiction online. Please old advice user need advice.

Where I live all the bmw riders go to starbucks about 40 minutes away to the next town.

yeah i agree with you on that

herewego.jpg

'adventure bikes' are way out of their element offroad. Watch the long way round and see them struggle to heave like, 600+ lb motorcycles upright in shitty mud, repetitively.

The new africa twin is a 'me too' memebike, the GS is a competent upright tourer. That is all.

Isn't that why they wanted the KTM intead? It's hard to make a bike that's light, powerful, and required little maintenance.

>filtering through heavy traffic
>see a gap to merge back into
>car won't let me merge

Usually I just look at them a bit angrily and drop back because by not slowing down and letting me merge I am being forced into a pretty dangerous position, should I just honk my horn and give them the finger next time? Because I fucking hate this, either they are an asshole or don't ever look at the mirrors.

I literally just force my bike into anywhere it will fit

what I mean is, the car will deliberately start speeding up right next to me, either to not let me in on purpose or they are just oblivious to the fact that I am right there.

Ah, yeah I just whip in fast enough that they don't have time.

you just have to let yourself in, hanging a camera on your helmet helps people drive better around you too

And getting a loud bike.

After removing my baffles and strapping my gopro to my helmet, people drive like saints around me.

I'm on a 125, couldn't accelerate to save my life, and I mean that literally. Sometimes I think I would be safer on at least a 250.

Not really an issue on my liter peter. You can try just drifting over and people will give you room 98% of the time but it's not worth getting ran over to be 1 car length ahead.

Because packaging, weight, cost.
It'll be lighter, visually smaller and cheaper than the V-twin counterpart would be, and using an adequate crank angle, it'll sound alright too (see: Nud 900 at 315°, MT-07 at 270°).

I definitely agree, it's just going to be seen as a lesser bike because of the engine config to most of consumers that associate V's with performance.

the faggotry in this thread is astonishing
you guys are truly fucking retarded

post boipucci

The MT-07 is selling like hotcakes.
If the price is right and the marketing clever, it will sell.

oh god, I went riding with a couple of fz07 retards and they were annoying as fuck. Always talking about chicken strips, taking photos of their bikes at every chance, and when we went to get some beers they ordered calamari "because of the squid meme".

One guy had something like 8 speeding infractions in the past year, wrote off his last bike doing a wheelie into the back of a car and ended up writing his fz07 off a couple weeks afterwards. I follow him on instagram and he's still a nobike complaining that he can't ride and this took all place in the early summer.

if people try to shut you out, you can be a little bitch and let them or just keep merging in. the merge blocking is a passive aggressive pussy move.

fug I don't want to be a meme, should I just get the xsr instead?

Do it cunt.

Would be awesome for long rides around the state.

Only negative I can think of is if I was buying a bike in Perth, I'd go smaller displacement to not end up at 200kph all the fucking time.
>iwn get used to 100kph cucklimit again after living in Europe

why the fuck haven't speed limits been updated in like 80 years? They were designed when we were driving around in wooden crates with engine on them.

Nowadays cars are safer, brake faster, accelerate faster, handle better, more efficient, etc. and we still have the same cucked limits.

It's a decent bike. Who gives a fuck about what some sperg thinks of the people who ride it.
If you were a cunt you'd be a cunt on any other bike too.

yeah but just because it's a better bike.

It literally makes people worse drivers. Building this hyper-micromanaged structure for "safety" gives people the impression that they are immune to accidents, simply because they're wrapped in so many layers of fucking bubble wrap.
A safe driver/rider takes responsibility for the regular danger of their actions. European roads are like half the width of Aussie roads, and people generally drive faster. If it's obvious how easily you can crash & fuck yourself up, the onus is on you to git gud & DFU. Even shit drivers in Europe have the road-sharing sense & spatial awareness of above average Australian drivers.

dude made a good video on it for where I live

youtube.com/watch?v=2BKdbxX1pDw