/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1117

Declaration of Truth Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter Airisunon. It sometimes changes his name to avoid filters, so filter "Airi*" to make sure you're blocking its shitposting. Report it when it posts off-topic crap (so always report it, in fact).
Don't bring the mansion up. It's a sore topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xvgdft.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Compa, desu!

Boom let it begin.

"First you get the shares, then you get the pudding. Then when you got the pudding, you get the Neps."

>You'll never get to call Tiara a bitch and watch her get turned on by it

Why even live?

nepgear is shit

Vert is best goddess.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

>Remember to filter Airisunon. It sometimes changes his name to avoid filters, so filter "Airi*" to make sure you're blocking its shitposting. Report it when it posts off-topic crap (so always report it, in fact).
Since when did he ever change his name? He's literally the only namefag who posts his Elsword shit in this general and I never once saw him do that, not even in the last thread.
>Don't bring the mansion up. It's a sore topic.
Why didn't you bring up Gearnon or Lindafag for filtering as well? It's also a topic that's as sensitive as the Eltard.

Fuck off eltard.

Fuck off eltard.

Rei is Cute

You're so quick to respond by just assuming that I'm him.

my.mixtape.moe/xvgdft.mp4
4 Megami Onrai gameplay video.
Sorry for not having higher resolution.

Also bonus a Rena image!

Okay, that's nice, one of them is already gone and the other shitposts less than the rena retard. So what are you getting on with the current situation?

Thanks for the (You). Now piss off eltard.

Have you noticed how he always defend the eltard while said eltard is posting?
And have you noticed he never posts a picture? As if he was posting from a phone?
Have you noticed he posts like he's the eltard phoneposting and whiteknighting himself?

Increase the Compaposting

Nah, actually, I'm just laughing my ass off, I did the same exact line last thread about his point and he deflected it by blaming the guy who "one arrow'd" him

Eltard wouldn't spend over a hundred dollars just to shitpost and pretend to be someone else with better English, he's an actual poorfag since he keeps saying that he has only played one Neptunia game.

My timezone is GMT+8 by the way, which is somewhat close to Korean timezones so that's why you keep thinking I'm ELtard.

3rd post is for reminder how good she is.

Just make Rena real in Nep 8, please Compile Heart.

Merry Nepsmas, /nepgen/!

you don't need an iPhone to phonepost, just a cheap android is fine

Stop talking about Eltard.

>Eltard wouldn't spend over a hundred dollars just to shitpost
It's a moron. Always expect the worst from a moron, and you'll never be disappointed.

So yeah, instead of bring "MUH MANSION HATE" thing which is almost dead now while saying it's worse than ac active retard shitposting, why don't you just post and discuss anything about neps?

OH YEAH, WE'RE AT NEPGEN.

Are you german or why did you add the capital E? It doesn't deserve the capitalized E.

Merry Nepsmas!

I want to reform Underling and let her join Neptune's party!

You're forgetting phone plans which cost a lot to use monthly, so it's impossible for him to pretend to be another IP address, and he doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would change his own because he's too retarded to do so.

Pic related for you.

Every proper noun always starts with a capital letter, you don't spell "John" as "john".

Welcome to our guild, user.

Merry Nepsmas, user!

Merry Nepsmas!

Thank you for finishing this!
Also good afternoon nepgen!

sweet thanks

won't the phone get a different IP adress from your computer if you have wi fi in your house?

Compa is a qt3.14

Big Nep is for NEPPING!

I want to nep Big Nep. So do you too.

Tons of shitpost already.
But there is a good side, hope we could hit 750 posts this thread.

The IP address comes from the router, not what it's connected to it. If you try to report a post that you've already reported through another device in the same connection, you'd only get a message saying you've already reported it.

>not quoting posts that "defend" him as shitposts
WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW

Which nep has the spookiest eyes?
Marvy, Histoire in her "receiving transmission" mode, or the HDD CPU?

I personally pick Marvy. Just look at her. She looks like a rapist who just spotted a young prey.

so many pixels

How do you describe your nep without using pictures and the word "perfect"?

I said "eyes", not "entire face".
Here, it's just small pupils mixed with foreshadowing and a goofy smile.

An unpleasant attitude mixed with a very ladylike appearance, mixing long, silver hair with a provocative short skirt, she enjoys looking down on people, but strangely enjoys being looked down upon.

hot

Really edgy and cute. Wears a green leaf hair accessory and a really oversized jacket. Protagonist of the best spinoff Nep.

hardcore when playing video games

My nep is not perfect.
I just like her.

But Blanc isn't edgy...

I was talking about Neptune, obviously.

>that one kid who always cries about the bump limit at the end of every thread

Indeed

The cutest and funniest girl in the world.

She is a good girl, she does what she must without ever asking anything back.
Too bad her sister is a bitch and probably the worst Nep around.
She likes guns too.

>kid
Wow, you must be a big boy! At least 15-years-old!

>Wanting to suffer in a pictureless meme hell for 200+ posts

Well said. You make our nepper proud.

A very kind and almost selfless girl who seems always eager to help others

I want to uni Uni's unis!

i-is this a crop?
sauce?

Get out, eltard.

>he never played the main games
Take a good look, everyone.

Ha Ha Ha guys that Erin Heart meme sure is funny

But why is everyone afraid of her??

I like Iris Heart, you know.
I mean I know that scene.

kys retard

>Megatagmension Blanc vs Dogoos

Tiara?

IF

Vert

Uni

Compa

>There are people who don't worship best goddess, Neptune
Do they just hate fun or something?

Yes. Tiara. The girl that you'll want to slap, sooner or later.

Why should I worship Neptune while Purple Heart is superior?

They're the same damn person, you tard.

>It's NepU all over again
>Neptune doesn't even have her attacks changed

My nep have green hair, big breasts, cute and like to help people, but scary when she angry.
Wonder who?

Compa who just dyed her hair?

Not really. I want to worship mature and adult female. Not annoying memer.

That's a very cute Noirefy

>samefagging this hard
>phoneposting
Fucking pathetic

Well then you're an idiot. Purple Heart IS Neptune and vice versa. Can't have one without the other.

>163184379
>answering to yourself

Great, so you just want to be a faceless citizen pf planeptune and worship her from a distance, right? Cause if you got to know her at all on a personal level then you would deal more with her human rather than goddess form

Not him

>That Histy

single use

What a coincidence that there's always someone to answer the eltard.

If I may, U and BvZ weren't "bad" games because of their gameplay, they were "bad" because they had no fucking content.
4GO has been in development for at least a year and a half, a luxury neither of those games had. And it's on PS4. I think it's gonna have an adequate amount of content.

They were bad because of their gameplay. Dungeons were nothing more than rooms where you go in and kill mobs, then it ends. So far, we have yet to see the player do anything in a dungeon besides fight mobs. Have you seen any treasure floating around? Have you seen anything to do besides spam the x button?

I'm cautiously optimistic about 4go myself, but let's not pretend that there aren't legitimate concerns.

She works the hard for her nation maybe even more than all the other goddesses. She's very caring even if she doesn't show it all the time. She always wants to do her best. She isn't content with doing good but being the best in whatever she's doing. Her personality causes other people to misconceive her as someone who is cold and unlikable, be she's really sweet once she shows you her true personallity. She also needs to stop worrying about how she's perceived by others. She's flawed, but that's why I love her.