/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. (NO ONE WILL PLAY HERE)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (WE WILL PLAY HERE)

>What faction are we rolling?

Horde discord: discord.gg/UNArm

Alliance discord: discord.gg/TvDzTmX

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5j5s1i/hoj_ninja_ambroise_guild_dragon_in_forest/
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33393
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're reading this, i want you to know that i hate you, /wpsg/

>>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
>These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. (NO ONE WILL PLAY HERE)

>>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
>Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. (WE WILL PLAY HERE)

you should stop spread misinformation with these

No, keep spreading this information. The less Veeky Forums spergs on the old servers the better.

Who /anime/ here?

>look mom i posted it again

>vanillafags are so autistic that they're fighting eachother over a selection of playing with level 60 chinks or level 1 chinks
wow

ANOTHER DRAGON IN FOREST NINJA EXPOSED:

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5j5s1i/hoj_ninja_ambroise_guild_dragon_in_forest/

Does anyone have the pasta regarding skills you don't need to train as you level? I.E. nothing over rank 1 resurrection.

this desu

Think of all the countless hours you have spent going through the same spell rotations, waiting for BG queues, raids, dungeons, mob respawns or even worse, just sitting in the capital city of your faction and being bored, doing nothing. All those precious moments that have brought you nothing, because you have only been pressing the same keys over and over, watching a few digital numbers shift back and forth.

It's a cleverly crafted trap, that you find yourself in. And it is because it uses this mechanism of your body, making yourself feeling good, as soon as you fill that experience bar, get that random drop, or finish another purely digital objective. It is the same mechanism that makes us eat chocolate over and over again. Only a simple chemical reaction of our organism enjoying a certain hormone being released to our brain. And you fell for it. The game conditioned you to repeat this reward-loop again and again, making you subconsciously think, that you really accomplished something.

Yet, if this civilization would collapse suddenly, what is it that you can take from WoW, that will make you survive in the real world? After all those in-game hours, did you acquire any hard skills, that will bring you forth?

You can free yourself now and firstly you will need three things to succeed in this:
1) A thorough understanding that WoW is poison for you.
2) The cold withdrawal from WoW.
3) An honest resolution to not return back to WoW.

As you will succeed with this foundation, you will find yourself with more spare time. That's awesome, fill this time with positive things. Pick up those old hobbies you've had before WoW, learn new hobbies/languages/skills, create something, work on your weight, etc. We live in such wonderful times, where everything you want to learn is explained to you on Youtube. You really have no excuse to go back to WoW.

literally who?

>Ugh, ganked again!
>Vanilla is such a grind.
>I don't have time for this.
>Guess I'll go play retail..

*8 months later*

>LOL FUCKING OLDKEKS. EVERYONE IS ROLLING ON FRESH START. EVERYONE.

>p-please stay on o-old server with us...
>*coughs up blood*
>p-p-please..... d-don't.... abandon me....
>*starts crawling on the floor whilst vomiting blood*
>I-I'll do.... anythi-anything... just.... don't leave me alone....
>*faints*

Hey nosg
How do I play warrior?

>"x is just a temporary server until we get out Nost characters back!"
>get characters back
>"Old Nost is just a temporary server until fresh comes out!"

guys calm down CC is just around the corner and everyone will just roll there once it comes out

:^)

Run up and hit things with your sword/axe

This
/v/ got tricked into rolling on the old server en masse already

You do understand this is ironic because you've been posting this for the whole day today, right?

And I am learning my old hobbies user, I'm learning how to reverse engineer and do the ebin cheats!
AND I'M USING SAID KNOWLEDGE TO BAN CHINKS

Druid or warrior Tauren?

/nosg/ guild, didn't you play before shutdown?

I keep getting killed when i do that

>inb4 guild disbanded

The actual plan is to mess around on Nost until Crestfall desu

Can Questie only track 3 quests at a time?

DiF does it again.
The biggest ninja guild on the server is back.

Someone post the tiger ninja screenshots in the thread if you have them.

Crestfall will be DOA even if the scripting is leagues better than elysium.

>newfags think you can actually be """too behind to catch up""" in vanilla

Only have the link to the nost forum thread.
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33393

IT HAPPENED TO ME ON KRONOS 2
>HAVE PRERAID BIS OR NO INV
>LOL user NO ONE DOES 5 MANS ANYMORE WE ONLY RAIDLOG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

these fucking retards won't ever fix the lag

>Don't fall for the dual wield meme while leveling.
>Get anger management talent.
>Don't pull more than 1 mob unless you want to die.
>You don't have to be prot spec to tank, just use a shield and 1 hander.

>I waned to join TOP3 guild instantly I hit 60lvl

lol

That's how every pug and guild was like tho

>rip the 4/10 MC guild

Reminder this server is only playable if youre from NA.
>eu prime time unplayable full of chinks, 12k online 5 second delay
>na prime time is flawless, 9k online no delay

Feels good man

Arms is better but Anger Management is trash.

Well you can be "too behind" to care about the cuck meme autists that get spammed in here all day that you guys wish you could suck off in real life.

OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THE LATEST ALEXENSUAL VIDEO? DARE I SAY... IS HE OUR GUY?

>Watches his video, he just sits in a chair and does nothing. Has weights scattered across his room yet looks like he barely lifts.

HEHEH KIDDOS, YOU BETTER BUCKLE UP BECAUSE XMUSASHIX IS BACK IN TOWN AND HE JUST NINJA LOOTED AN ITEM

>No one besides these uber tryhards know or give a fuck about XMUSASHIX

Everyone just posts anime images and smug pepe/wojack faces on discord while they circle jerk to images of their tier 2 armor that was finally restored.

>This is a welcoming environment for new players

>People wonder why the fresh start will be more popular and entirely eclipse the Nost PvP

>People spout memes such as "The fresh start will be for our alts, heheh its going to be the red headed stepchild" to cover for the fact that they are 37, balding, and worship each other in a bizarre circle jerk of secret discord channels

>b-b-but muh vanilla community

Thanks senpai.

>tfw come home from work and want to log in for some boar grinding on PvE
>3k queue
REEEEEEEEEEEE

who else /slightlyautistic/ here?

Literally 90% of posters

Fuck it, I can't deal with this shit. This overfilled lag simulator has nothing to do with classic WoW.

wow rude

what is preventing this from getting shut down again, probably faster this time?
also tbc server with no badge vendors when

pve queue is bigger than pvp queue

whats happeing?!!!1

but all americans have >130 ms

literally unplayable

>2000 queue to the PvE server
guess ill wait for the fresh pvp ;^)

wtf i hate nostalrius now

Had 130ms and no delay last night, didn't even notice it

>PvP hardly has a queue
>PvE queue is ~2000

DDOS
BLIZZ IS ATTACKING

I really hope PvE queues go down at some point, I don't like this overpopulation meme. 6k or so is more than fine for server

>90% of posters
>slighty autistic

Yeah everyone is going to the PvE realm because anyone with a slight bit of foresight could see that Nost PvP has a fucking cancerous community full of waifu posters and secret cliques where they spam each other raid logs until ejaculation.

honestly the discords are so weird to get into I never bothered to try and join saltyshitters or unnamed alliance guild.

>hard? you just have to send them a message
tried that multiple times never got an invite or a response I don't really care for what fucked up timezone the only people who can invite to the discord live, glad I didn't join though after seeing the shitposting that people from the discord do on the thread i imagine thats just the discord 24/7.
so many fucking name fags shitposting about each other glad they're all dead and no one bothers posting their guild names anymore.

>user the discord links are the OP
Horde discord is a meme it links to /wspg/
Alliance discord well you got me eventually they realized having people add random people to get invitation to get to know them was retarded.

>mfw the fresh pvp releases and old one dies

>failed the oldfag test /wpsg/ gave me
>forced to hang out here which is literally worse than r*ddit

this latency is surprisingly good

BAN THE CHINKS SERVER WAR NOW

new players simply will not level on a server full of BWL BiS autists - the PVE server will lose a much bigger portion than the PVP with the fresh server release

also the PVE server has a cap which is 50% that of the PVP chink server

words of truth

>Anger management is trash.
>More rage, more damage, killing mobs faster and less down time is trash
I bet you use rend lmao

Yeah its just namefags hiding in their secret treehouses trying to become the king of the namefags.

Anything that happens that could disrupt this enrages them immensely and they lash out because this is their last choice for fulfillment in their lives.

That's why they have to mercilessly attack anyone who supports the Elysium fresh start server.

In reality, people only want the same exact experience they received in the beginning of Nost. A fresh start and a chance to be a part of these friendship circles and cliques.

However, that would mean the spotlight moves off of them as less people care about their cancerous Nost PvP. This makes them angry because they are 37, single, slightly overweight, and masturbate 2-3 times per day to anime waifus, as well as their chromatically tempered sword.

>new players simply will not level on a server full of BWL BiS autists
It doesn't matter what gear they have, if they're ganked by a lvl 60 they will die lol!

>I bet you use Rend

Yes until level 30. Do you even play Warrior mate?

>fresh won't release until mid-late jan
literally already forgotten about vanilla at that point, nice one

DARKMOON FAIRE

WHEN

AND

WHERE

yes this is why they will wait for the fresh server

you kill the mob before it even gives u 5rage

release date is December 25

when nost release date was announced, it was 2 weeks from announcement.

If that's true for the fresh start it'll be somewhere around January 7

>Not even that bad desu

I think PvE will loose less overall. I know many rolled there just to level while waiting for fresh, but it has better progression coming for those of us who want to raid (fresh 6 months Ony and MC vs BWL release soon and ZG in spring) means you can still catch up really good to old PvE characters.

>the same people who never hit 60 on Nostalrius want everyone to reroll the fresh realm

>p-please stay on o-old server with us...
>*coughs up blood*
>p-p-please..... d-don't.... abandon me....
>*starts crawling on the floor whilst vomiting blood*
>I-I'll do.... anythi-anything... just.... don't leave me alone....
>*faints*

Yes, so why give it any more attention? They will roll on their fresh start, and quit two weeks later at max.

Who cares?

damn pvp server lags, 200-300 ms, no thanks, im playing on pve from now on

Lol you're so deluded its HILARIOUS.

I see this meme posted in every thread. And its so wrong.

Your community is literally the definition of cancer. We are trying to contain you to the quarantine zone of Nost PvP.

Keep posting your meme emojis there.

doesn't anger management actually just give you flat rage gain even in combat?

despite what the tooltip says

did the pvp server go down?

I have two 60's on old nost and rerolling on fresh desu

and here i was thinking of starting on a fresh vanilla realm with my buddies and possibly even /nosg/ and then playing it occasionally once college starts again :DDDDDD
:rip:

this is kinda true for me. i had a level ~40-ish mage on nost, transferred it and logged on to play around for some time and then quit the next hour.
now i want to start fresh on a class/race i never played before on a fresh realm because """everyone will do it"""
i swear wow is a fucking addiction.
killme.png

I care because my server with three 60s in full T2 will become worthless and I won't even be able to sell them once fresh comes out.

I hope they decide against releasing a new realm and just ban the chinks to half the population so they won't need a new server.

>rolling on fresh server
>dealing again for a year with the retarded 8debuff limit
>dealing another year with shitty itemazation
>sharing quests mobs with shitters till the late 50s

how about no

>Your community is literally the definition of cancer. We are trying to contain you to the quarantine zone of Nost PvP.

LoL!

Pls stop ganking me *autistic screaming*

greedy nostcucks at it again

>hit 60 once on one server
>think you're hot shit

lmao casuals baka

Should I play pvp or pve?

I'm new to the game, just want to have fun and make friends, kill dragons with a guild and take pictures around its body tbqh/

Reminder that these people will be in the alliance guild on fresh.

>Kappasenpai
a fucking twitchfaggot, good job user

Saved this is a great webm.

Yes it's actually 1 rage every 3s while in combat.

>the same people that say only casual and normies will roll on fresh will not do so because they already have a lvl 60 on old nost

>level 12 UD player in a guild named Aspergersensual

These are the people begging us to go fresh.

I love Subway!

Can anyone tell me WHEN pvp is less populated?
I'm so sick of these crowds. Whenever I go there is wasteland of corpses, a fucking locust.