So the roof of my 2-y-o car is somehow leaking, and my seat looks like pic related

So the roof of my 2-y-o car is somehow leaking, and my seat looks like pic related.

Wat do, Veeky Forums?

(Ram 1500, still under warranty)

>(Ram 1500, still under warranty)

Dealership, get it fixed

Well obviously the roof's getting fixed, but shouldn't I demand replacement seats or something?
And there are electronics back there too.
And who knows what kind of other damage there is to the body etc.

You should, why are you asking this question on Veeky Forums?

Well maybe someone can tell me more.

Who knows, someone might have some additional info that would warrant even more demands. Or fewer.

Demand the roof and all the parts it might've damaged in any way to be replaced.

>2-y-o car
Why are you asking us go use your fucking warranty idiot

i want everyone to know that 2 year old dodges ESPECIALLY TTHE TRUCKS have shit like this happen ALL THE TIME

>he bought fca
you're getting what you deserve fampai.

>warranty

Lol fix it yourself like a real man

I'm using my warranty as we speak, I'm asking about possible hidden effects and damage that a car noob might not be aware of.

Likely leaking from the brake light. Very common and the warranty won't cover the stained seats or roof liner.

>the warranty won't cover the stained seats or roof liner
I'd love to hear the logic behind this.
This damage is a direct result of faulty production.

Take to stealership, I would probably check ratings for the best one in the area. Chop it up with the service technician while they check it out.

Just what I've heard. the seal for the brake light is shit and most around truck forums claim that they still got leaks after replacing the seal. Almost everyone said the best they could get was a professional cleaning but the stains were still there and fiat didn't give a fuck. One guy even ended up with a mould problem under the carpet

Well I'm in Europe, so the warranty is borne by my local dealership, or at the most the importer.
Maybe I have a little more leverage.

Also, that's a major dick move if true. A class action lawsuit should be well underway.

spoken from a nigger who's probably never done any of his own work

>american """"quality""""

Yeah you might have a better warranty in Europe or maybe better laws to protect you. Here you can't really do shit, it's all on your dealer being good enough to actually fight for you

Thankfully mine hasn't leaked yet but I've seen some new on the lot already leaking and stained to fuck. I have had some warranty work done tho and had no issues. Radio was replaced, a few paint spots, cruise control switch and window weather strip. Love the truck but quality control really is shitty and there's a lot of funny shit with the electronics

>dodge
why would you even buy one?
>inb4 company car
tell them to fuck off and get you something that's not shit.

Demand every possible thing always every time

Throw a bitch fit if they balk, dealership service departments always fold

I have half a mind to demand that they slap an entire new cab onto the chassis.
Lol but not lol.

Just be calm and assertive. Don't be a dick. Tell them you want new seats and you refuse to settle for less. Do not back down on anything.

>Just be calm and assertive.
You're talking to Mr. calm and assertive over here. I watched my share of the dog whisperer you know.

Chrysler a shit

Give them that ear pinch he does every time they offer an interior cleaning instead.

Too many chinese parts

>Fiat Quality
>" "

Guy I worked with has a relatively new ram and it needs some major work already. He tells everyone not to buy dodge now

This usually works 99% of the time, throwing a bitch fit makes them want to be a dick right back. I work in customer service, when people are nice, I'm nice back.