>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

death-drive-128.wikia.com/wiki/Buzzsaw_Knuckles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder for new players to save your express passes for when you need to start boss/chest farming

using them early on is a waste

First for gold rats in 6F Chudo

So I just used a grilled lifeshroom. How long do these last and what's an effective way to kill pillbugs for them?

LEGIT?

Until you die or quit out of the game. Stomp them once to roll them onto their back and then shoot them.

Xth for getting instantly raided as soon as my KC bank hits over 30k

>tfw my last pass expired

Please, open the shop already, I want to give you money

>Save up and spent 108k to rescue character that died on 28f who had 6 BPs
>Five of them were Motor Psychos when revealed.

Think of it as half your health bar, as soon as you hit 0% it'll roll back to half immediately. It lasts until you "die" or quit to title and passes to any characters if you switch out.

> what's an effective way to kill pillbugs for them?
Stomp on them from behind, walk back one step and then do an overhead punch for a free mushroom. Don't waste durability or ammo.

Effects last until it is triggered by fatal damage, or if you log out. It persists even if you switch fighters.

To kill pillbugs:
>sneak up behind em (note the position of their antennae)
>stomp em to daze em
>back up a bit and use a downward strike to slay them
>examples are hammer arm or machete jump attack

what's great about the pass i havent used any of mine

>fight jin die at f6
>and f16
>and f20
>and f26
FUCK
OFF

What's the % shown on the list away?

Like if someone on the list is at 1000 KC how much do they actually have?

I feel like such a moron for buying back so many times and grilling those critters. Thanks a whole bunch. Recently when I found out, I just tossed shockshrooms and hope they didn't block it.

10,000. What they raid is 10% of the total of both SPLithium and Kill Coins they have on them at that current moment.

They're only 950 xp though. How many can you get per floor run?

you basically raid for 10% of their coffers

You get free Elevator and Raids, 10 extra slots on all fighters and decals in your login bonus

three, which isn't bad for grinding

Reminder

I fucked up one of my stamps and now its triggering me hardcore

just beat the game and redo it

10 extra bag slots, access to the free elevator, and one allegedly good free decal per day.

is that it?

i mean that's fine, but nothing i'd spend real money on unless elevator rides get prohibitively expensive and even then, that's just an arbitrary bullshit restriction

How do I use Gravedigger Charge for the pickaxe?

Gyaku Funsya is currently on f27 yukiyoshi and is selling DOD black

Why would you use machete as comparison though? That weapon is a joke to deal with.

It's just charge R2. I don't know why but when I first unlocked the skill, it didn't work. You may have to switch areas, or get another mastery level or something.

death-drive-128.wikia.com/wiki/Buzzsaw_Knuckles Anyone know if Stamina (and Ammo for ranged weapons) have the same amount throughout all their upgrades? So a Rank 1 has the same ammo as it's Rank 3 version?

Preparing for 23f Goto since he made me waste 66k getting a fighter back.

Red Hot Iron upgraded +4, KAMAS, decent armor, and nothing but stingshrooms, crushrooms and lifeshrooms, throwing the first two into the arena before it begins. Will I beat him this way?

I heard durability lasts longer as well, is that true?

I beat him without shrroms so you'll be fine if you get climbing the gud tower

I use the fist's hammerstrike to hit them when they're dazed. If you have a Knife it changes your stomp to a stab that can kill the pillbugs when they are dazed.

Bullshit, two diff. runs now.

>have to use discount dex stickers on my Strikers to use the Rapier

This is retarded, Shooters have more str than Strikers have dex.

Here's a quick webm on doing it with your fists. If they're on an incline of some sort just crouch, grab at them twice, then store them and throw them to a more flat spot to try it again since inclines are a mess with the overhead punch on these things for whatever reason.

Just take two Stingshrooms, two Crushshrooms, two of the ones that slow down time, and the Red Hot Iron +4 on top of some other weapon and you'll be golden. His health is horrendously high but it's doable.

You aren't trying hard enough to find them

I'm fairly certain stamina gets better with upgrades, not sure about ammo capacity though

brb making new psn

>Try to finish off JIN-DIE with a dropkick
>Miss

I can say for sure with guns the max ammo always stays the same

Yeah you're gonna melt that muthufucka

>not having max fist skill
thank you sempai, now where's the best place to get them

>leveling up new Fighter
>lvl 75 Hater with nail gun rapes me in 2 hits

I want the Gold Snails back please. Leveling up the traditional way is fucking cancerous with haters that way outlevel/gear you.

Hey, I have nearly everything else at 20, fists can wait since they don't have durability.

11 usually has one or two, whenever you encounter those trap floor areas (The only that drops you into the water for an ambush) the road ahead of the first trap will either contain scorpions or 2-3 pillbugs, 20 will usually have one right outside the elevator. You don't really need to look for them too much since once you get like 6 you're usually good, and 21 onward every floor has at least one or two.

Whats the route to skip 23F midboss? Do I have to go through EISEI?

>everyone is using the Iron now

How long till it's parry frames get nerfed?

Reminder to KEEP SENDING FIGHTERS OUT ON 1 HOUR EXPEDITIONS.

At this point i've got over a dozen Brainshrooms and Slowmoshrooms just for sending dudes out to 22-23f.

i dont think that bypass is in rotation today

Don't forget that the food that comes in with them can also be sold for decent amounts. Fish are like 400 or 600, honeycombs are around 800, and turtles/lizards are in the 1200-1600 range each. I can only imagine how amazing expeditions to 30 are due to birds.

Anyone got a link to the soundtrack?

USE FUCKING SHROOMS

>75
there should be BRAIN SHROOMs to instant kill any hater

Yeah that's what I do when I idle in the game doing other stuff. Every hour I check back in and there's just a bunch of KC waiting.

>Each shot of the firework launcher is a portable fire to cook things
This just made these things 1000% more useful.

I wish there was an easier way to throw shrooms in the middle of combat

>Finally get Motorcross set BPs
>each requires Black MILK metals to upgrade

This is all so tiresome

yup

however the rage move will kill you if your too close to it. same with the shotgun

its not really hard

just bait an attack and throw it in the general area infront of you, not touching you

You guys saying that 6 one hour expeditions are better than 1 six hour one?

So is there any player interaction multi-player stuff? Or is it just sending dudes out and defending?

Absolutely. I only ever use 6 hour expeditions for when i'm quitting for the night.

Can anyone tell me if the knight set is worth upgrading? I have the blue prints for the helmet and pants as we speak.

That's a shame. Guess i'll grind for materials then. Thanks.

Where did you find the knight blueprints? I think I passed them already.

The only difference time makes is if your guy get to fight the other one or not for a chance at better rewards. I did a six hour expeditions as a test before I went to sleep yesterday using all my characters. I got the exact same amount of money and items as I did with my 1 hours expeditions.

I'm pretty sure either the tutorial or Meijin tell you the whole reason you can do longer expeditions is so that you actually fight whoever it is you're hunting, whereas if they're not on that floor or offline it'll just count as a draw.

Why does my t2 collector have 780 hp? That's more than every other class by a good margin.

Now compare him to a t2 defender, also helmets/decals can boost HP

Probably to balance out that they have middling offensive ability (arguably)

I still like to use a Collector in general though.

Has 180 more hp than defender with no gear.

>Apron is the best armor to counter Cleaver Sabers
>only got the 2 star which is Pink right now

What color is the 3 star Apron?

I have the Knight set. It looks good as fuck, but the chest needs MILK Green which is a fucking cunt to get

you'll switch to priests coat before that

My T3 Collector has 1500 HP with Sengoku armor and Tank decal.
My T3 Defender has 1465 HP with Sengoku armor and Tank decal.

Collector is the best class.

Shit Vit, so you'll be spending more time/needing more items to heal all that health back.

So you kill the golden animals for lots-o-xp right? Also should I just save them if I only just beat the first boos?

It's pretty annoying that secret shop blueprints are revealed even if you don't have them yet. I thought I already did and passed on ones I could have bought.

What do the icons on the helmets mean? I don't know what +s are better.

As someone who has just recently gotten to floor 21+, where can I get metals without grinding GOTO

kill them for the highest amount of xp, the mushroom they drop when killed gives an extra 100xp when eaten

There's more to survivability than just HP. Defenders have immense amounts of damage soak from having a crapload of Vit.

That VIT though son.

Floor 22 gold chest

Is the Iron still good for 21-30?

It's the best thing till you make rapier/cleaver

>Steel
fucking fuck.
I need 3 pieces of steel for 4* Chopper aka 1004 dmg!

Floor 22 is where you're going to be grinding. There's a trap room that has a gold chest that drops two MK3 Bone Tubers and a Screamer fully decked out with an Axe when you pop it. Then you go look at you reward and find this.

It's good on Screamers but it's very so-so on bosses. Jin-Die nearly took an entire +4 tier 2 to kill with Sting and Crushshrooms.

The paladin helmet looks awesome. How does the full set look like?

In what floor is the cleaver BP?

How do you get there?

For pants/chests the plus sign means added defense, the minus means lessened.

On the hats, those are your stats: HP, Stamina, Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, Luck. Hats will add or subtract certain percentages to your stats, so wearing the right hat for your weapon is good. If you aren't worried about MAX DAMAGE then going for a hat with HP/VIT is probably best.

>comboe'd from 3600 hp with +3 tier 3 armour, through a grilled lifeshroom, all in one rapier combo

How the fuck is that something they passed?

What triggers me is that it doesnt even have full durability.

Thanks

Hater with OP weapons = death metal customers

because you get so many OP mushrooms lieing about and you dont use em

Dark Blue.

The fact you can even find tier 1 weapons on the 20s makes me angry. I got a bunch of metal bats wandering around popping chests, it's idiotic.

you cant directly get good weapons with death metals though

you still have to do a massive amount of bosscheese

I didn't instinctively go in to the fight with a brainshroom, I had never experienced a hater at my level stunlocking for over 5k hp in a couple of seconds with no chance of escape.