eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

champion.gg/champion/Ziggs
discord.gg/X8ZjE83
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lulu is the cutest!

BESD WAIF XDDD

buffs when

Would Kalista and Yorick make a cute couple?

I wanna cuddle Jinx
Also my muscle memory is so attune to going for ranked that I keep getting into ranked matches by accident. I don't pay attention in queueing much and I keep forgetting that the snow map exists.

add

At what level do people start to know how to play against Viktor?

What should my 3rd Mid main be after Viktor and Lux?

New Viktor skin when?

what are some champs with infinite stacking

Help me with my Ziggs build. Please?

I'm debating between Lich Bane or early Haunting Guise->late Liandry's. Both have very similar winrates, but Lich Bane makes it easy to cap CDR with just 10% cdr from runes. Going Liandry's means another 10% cdr is needed in runes, you need another 10% cdr item (Zhonya's Hourglass), or Lucidity Boots.

I think Lich Bane is slightly better, because +17% movement speed on Ziggs helps him stay at a far distance from anybody. It also lets Ziggs take towers so fast since he only needs to do 70-60% of a turrets health before he can Satchel Charge it. The build path for Lich Bane kind of sucks, because Sheen alone isn't a very fantastic item.

However, Haunting Guise is a great laning item when people try to build MR against you. Also, it helps with Ziggs' poke and ability to survive dives slightly more than Lich Bane.

I know items can be situational, but to me Lich Bane seems slightly stronger in nearly all scenarios.

Lulu is the prettiest angel!

Sion
Nasus
Thresh
Viegar
I think there's another but I forget

Kindred is one other. Bard can collect chimes forever.

Pretty sure that's all 6

Lulu is a slut!

>place silver 5
>getting through silver takes three times longer than getting through gold
Holy shit this is ridiculous
Silver feels like a roll of the dice 90% of the time and the other 10% it actually matters how you play

Lulu is pure and you're just a degenerate worthless nothing that needs to kill himself!

champion.gg/champion/Ziggs
I dislike building either of those personally as to get value out of Lich you have to put yourself in the unsafe position of autoing, and Liandry feels like it provides some useless stats in the form of HP.
Frankly I think the fix isn't matter of build it is a matter of playstyle. If you are struggling to survive in lane it sounds like you are taking too much poke and thus need to be playing more defensibly.

What does Jinx's butthole taste like?

lich bane and proceed to 1 shot towers

you think thats good
TRY Bronze

I killed a 250 armour 150 mr 3.5k hp poppy in about 5 seconds.

poop

Same. Was up 2-0 against a Veigar mid as Lux before our Yi jungle tried to solo him 9 times and died every time

Stay mad, Lulufag. Stay mad forever.

I can't wait to see all her mana costs doubled so she can't lane without tear.

>Shitty Garen complain about his lane being boring early on
>Is surprised when Nasus kills him when he let him freefarm under Tower
>Starts bitching about how bot lane is fed enough and how I should babysit his lane
>Runs AWAY from me when I try to gank for him, getting himself killed
>Starts talking shit when to other people when he's 0/3
>Is probably boosted
Fucking Christ, he was annoying, but at least I got my chest and skin.

>lost 4v5
Is there a bigger insult?

I do buy Zhonya's now but I've been playing so safely on Ziggs that I really don't feel like I get full value out of the active.

The dream with Lich Bane is some squishy target walks up to me and I two shot them with Q+Auto. I don't really proc Lich Bane except on towers, so maybe it is a waste. BUT taking towers with Lich Bane and Satchel Charge just feels broken right now.

Probably like licorice
If I had the means I'd have no issue with finding out

Is this picture supposed to insult me?
I'm proud of being lulu's husband!

And you are a jelly faggot that will never be worth talking to, not even for your own family.
Your own mother wishes you'd never been born.
Her pillowtalk can get weird sometimes.

is there a vg vs vg game?

With your passive getting it's CD reduced by casting spells you already have pleanty of DPS towards towers. You really don't need to build any more then what your kit has.
I'd rather have an item that I only sometimes use that gives me a way to not die then an item that sometimes gets me a kill I could already get.

Why is Poppy so darn cute

yes playing this game for more than 2 hours a day

I need more league spurdos

>plays less than 2 games a day
This is not how you get good

>Dat Ashe carry
Nice.
Give up on the Lulu, user. She'll never be real. Same applies to that Katarinafag.

We have a new Discord:

discord.gg/X8ZjE83

can i get the vladfag nudes from it

You tell me, fampai.

She's more real than your dignity.

How do I improve my mechanics at certain champions? I want to get ood at Taliyah but man her skillset is awkward to play for me. Do I just bite the bullet and feed my ass of for a while in game?

Also, is there enough of a window to lay the minefield after initiating the toss?

I want to massage Janna's ears!

I want to tune Sona's instrument!

I want to sharpen and polish Camille's legswords!

I want to bake cupcakes for Cait's yordle snap traps!

I want to groom Valor for Quinn!

I want to properly clean and lubricate Miss Fortune's firearms!

I want to care for and groom Sejuani's Bristle!

I want to give Riven a place to sleep!

I want to buy Ashe a Mathews compound bow because she is thin and lithe and it's probably hard for her to be constantly drawing a longbow!

I want to trim Tayliah's eyebrows because she's actually pretty cute!

I want to wash Kalista's feet and then buy her some shoes because she always walks around barefoot and that's dangerous!

I want to buy Vayne a nice silver necklace but then have her melt it down for more Silver Bolts because she has no concept of affection or novelty!

I want to provide psycohtherapy for Jinx!

I'm not man enough to reject a trade in ARAM. I just wait out the timer until the match begins.

How do I stop worrying about upsetting someone in ARAM?

kill yourself you absolute sissy faggot

Vladfag isnt very attractive. 2D is much better

Think about laws place in our land. They will never approve it.
>I want to trim Tayliah's eyebrows because she's actually pretty cute!
She'll still be ugly due to her nose.

isnt she just the best of fiora, xin, jarvan combined? doens't that complete devalue those three?

>my wife isnt in here
Good. Stay away

>laws
I AM THE LAW

you take what the game gives you or you're a gigantic pussy

riot needs to remove reroll

Best girl.
Best belly.
Best wife.

How do I not be a shit mid?

>no male champions mentioned
Yawn

Basically you try nd you try and you try until you either suceed or you just give up and change for another champion. I recently gave up on Jhin for example, you can try and then give up and Taliyah

Bets? Janna counters zac right?

haven't played since s6 ended what do i ban

Do you want to go swimming in her?

Your waifu literally tells you what to do:

>If at first you don't succeed, throw another rock.

Finally, my shitposting shift is over and the other lulufriend will take my spot while i go to sleep :3

Give em hell, bro!

wish this was also available with ip
how much would you pay for it?

Whatever you say.
Once a team has an Ahri, it's all over.

>I want to buy Vayne a nice silver necklace but then have her melt it down for more Silver Bolts because she has no concept of affection or novelty!
She has a concept of big page dick though.

>wish this was also available with ip
It is, though. Mystery tokens in the shops are 1700 ip each. Buy three and reroll for a mystery champion.

>shitposting lulu

I can understand Trist or Poppy, both are cute and kinda cool. Lulu is just lame and not very sexy. Horrible taste.

If Janna can use her knock up right.

I want to light Ziggs' fuse.

Poppy, Ekko, and Fiora

where can i see what skin are in the frozen chest ?

ty my man

Always ban Camille. Also, Yasuo.

bro...

pretty much ye

Why did Koreans make Jayce a thing, I hate playing against him. Not so long ago no one even played this shitty champion

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>having double the abilities pre 6 is actually a very strong ability to have
who would have thought?

meantime koreans are making ziggs a thing, he is already one of the highest winrates mid

He's kinda like Yorick. He gets popular for some time, people spam him game afte game and then either he gets a minor nerf so everyone drops him or everyone forgets about him two months later and move to the new hotness. Just endure for now, he will be gone soon.

>ziggs meta is coming back

oh pls no

lol same dude

never give up on your solo q dreams

B̡͇̼̣̝̖͔͉͖́͜A͡҉̵̻͈͕͈̥C̡̡̧̪̱̯̠͠ͅͅḰ̶̴̩̙͓̜͉̝̗̟̟͔͔̗̤̠̹̰̩̙̳͝ ͢͏̬̹̱̻͓T̥̯̘̝̮͙̹̣͚̤͚̹̮̫͙̘͢͠H̢̡̥̜̼̥̩̖̫͘E̴͇̳͚̭̩͇͈̙ ̴͟͝͏̳͇͍̘̹̰̘̬̗̞̮̭̬̫͉͈F̛̙̮̗̰̤̻̮͚̹͕̘̟͓̜͠U̧̘͍͎̺͢͡͞C̷̺̩̳͚̕K͏̴̧̛̯̳̹̞͚͉͟ͅ ̷͖̘̱͓̰͔̗̥̲͜͝ͅO̴̭̗̘̖̱̹̕F̴̢̡̰̺͝ͅF̨̤̝̻͈̺̰̀͢?̀̕͏͚̖̱̜̠͕͖̣̩̹͚̜͙̰̀͞!҉̶͔̮͔̤͎̠̰̳͍͍̩̪͔̘͎̕ͅ?̵͍͚͓̬̜̟̣͙̫̣̫͕͈͟!̡̪̻̭̭̱̱̭̹̀?̧͓̜̹͇͍͜ͅ

Garen skin

ME UNGA TEAM BUNGA

Is Yorick underrated or actually just poop?

I watch the weirdest shows.

Morello's > Luden's > Deathcap > Lich Bane > Void Staff.

>me unga
>team bunga
>lose game

poor party draven -_-
to the dust it goes

who gives a shit

level 13 tank support player here

would i rather have the biscuits and gold boosts of cunning or the tankiness of resolve for now

I rerolled PP Graves, Project Fiora, and SKT1 Jax early for Frostblade Irelia.

he doesn't really do anything until you get trinity force and the enemy team has champions that let you walk up to them

What should I play in jungle to carry myself out of low elo, Graves, Amumu, Lee Sin, Vi, or Master Yi?

perfect!

Amumu or Yi

All supports except mage ones go either 0/18/12 or 0/12/18 I'm pretty sure. Don't all of them build redemption/locket anyways?

IT BEGINS!!!

i'm scared to reroll...

you have no runes
if you want to be a "tank" support, you need points in the resolve tree.