Oh yeah?

Oh yeah?

Well, back in MY day, we had these round black things called WHEELS!!! And they went round and round, and we had to change these damn things every few years. Most of these things we called 'cars' usually had 4 of them.. but a few people liked to use only 2 wheels. That's right kid, we actually touched the ground with these things, and it was all bumpy and slippery when it rained... or snowed. That white cold stuff you see in the history books? Yeah, we had that too. Boy could that stuff be a real bother! Yeah, we didn't have no 'hovercrafts' back then.

And we didn't have no batteries or hydrogen tanks either, nuh uh! We had this stuff called 'gas', or 'petrol', as the United States of Eurabia calls it, back when it was formally known as 'Europe'. We had to physically put the stuff inside our car, and boy oh boy did it stink to high heaven! So much so that those damn niggers over in Australia liked to sniff it.

Anyway kid, thats enough about me.. go see your grandma, she needs some help baking again.

hearty kek

>be millennial
>have to literally "back in my day" when people ask what the big round disk is for on my classic car.
i feel so old

>And we didn't have no batteries
uhmmmm

yes we do. There are cars with hydrogen fuel cells too.

are you talking about CDs?

Air cleaners

The Nostalgia! Rip

I know that feeling. Try describing what's underneath it.

>Try describing what's underneath it.
fuck that
>Sit down class, today we're going to talk about the various forms of fuel delivery and why you need it.

2001 was 19 years ago.

>tfw motorcycle has no battery
>tfw mechanic ignition system
>tfw no emissions testing
>tfw aircooled

Time goes so fast

>15 years ago you were sitting in second grade when a schoolwide announcement told the teachers to turn on their tvs
>15 years ago you sat at your desk and watched planes flying into buildings
>15 years ago you heard a teacher sobbing because her son worked in one of the towers
It really has been that long.
All fucking muslims must fucking hang

People who don't remember 9/11 voted in this election

>captcha

This is correct

We've had 115 years to rid the earth of them but we haven't
Sad

>17 years ago, people thought computers were going to die in a few weeks
>15 years ago it was my first day of preschool, and I went home to watch the buildings burn
>14 years ago, people were freaking out about anthrax in the mail
>13 years ago, the shuttle blew up again
>11 years ago, people were killing eachother to get Xbawckses
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE

We haven't had a Pope capable of rallying the final crusade

/edge

>those damn niggers from australia liked to sniff it.
I wasn't expecting to lose my sides reading this.

how immature can you be?

alot.

>I'll never have grandkids to explain shit to
I'm gonna go drink now.

>moooooooom, the neighboring old man is rambling about non hover cars again.