/twg/ - Total War General

Time Commanders edition

>How to watch it
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/beebs-watch-bbc-iplayer-a/opmliiafmgjkgkfadkpomlefdllhajdi
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcthree

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous thread

First for Based Alaric

First for sandwiches.

G O B L I N S

WOOD ELVES ARE FOR __________!

SCOUT!
COUT!
OUT!
UT!
T!
!

First for Vampire-Chan!

Worship

EQUITES!
QUITES!
UITES!
ITES!
TES!
ES!
S!
!

Skullsmasherz is too hard. Surrounded by war, can't ever leave.

vampire chan and Glady kissing and cuddling!

Moving this from the old thread.

Chaos are actually pretty fun online, been winning a few games as them recently.

Unless the enemy brings solid skirmishers they are fucked.

>tfw no Immortulz regiment of reknown for Black Orcs under Grimgor

EB triggers me because of those retarded overhand spear units

Crom the Conqueror Lord Pack when?

dude, are you fucking retarded?
Do you not know how medieval 2 works now?

Get Krimson Killaz and rename them to Immortulz in the GC

Krell when?

>play as any other race other than greenskins in the grand campaign
>see some shitty goblin shaman and his army near my borders
>he has Da Immortulz in his army
>mfw

Its better if they weren't a regiment of renown tbhq

It would be alot better if the banner itself can change appearances however

Get KK and then shove his Immortulz banner on them.

Is there a way to remove all the atart of turn pop ups? Its not helpful

The BEST melee fighter in Warhammer when?

>walking around with some goblin's head in his hand

Wow aren't you a tough stuntie

Wouldn't demigods like Archaon, Kholek or Grimgor shit on him?

Ney.
Where'd my cavalry go?

So have they said anything else about the Old World Edition, like what kind of changes it might bring?

I need tips for vampire counts I completely fucked over the empire along with the elves.

I have most of their land now and rebuilt some cites but I don't get it shouldn't rebuilt cites have good order. I have no money because I cant build into these cites and taking over certain lands would start a war with the elves which I dont want right now. I'm at war with the dwarves but they sem to be leaving me alone for now and attack them is useless because I cant take their lands

Any tips right now I'm out of money and cant rebuild these cites and they have shit order so im stuck. I hate this part of the game.

Also empire seems fucked they are gone wouldnt want to play them in the meta right now.

Stealing is okay as long as you don't get caught, lads.

>thinks he can snipe my lord/eagles
>flys over and gets ambushed by waywatchers
>can't catch my air so he lands on archers
>wild riders move in and destroy him
>rage quits

I love wood elves so fucking much

Get out of my land Goatfucker.

Kholek definitely, seeing as Gotrel has no means to actually reach any vitals.
Archaon could be a bit more interesting, since he is basically just a slightly above average Chaos Lord in terms of fighting ability.

Archaon would wrek all maybe even Nigash.

Also what races can I actually take over.

Are their any balanced mods that fix the pricing for units because I fucking hate this.

>Carroburg
>Greatswords
Noice.

CARRO
A
R
R
O

Day 210
Warhammer is still shit.

Nope. Stainless Steel is working just fine.

I advise you to look those installation requirements. They are fucking hilarious - they can't get their fucking mod to work with autosave. Fucking autosave. Nor with Fullscreen.

Damn, meant for

Yes but you are disregarding Archaons spellcasting ability which Gotrek has no real counter for.

And the anti-climactic end. Just waiting for this shit to end now.

At least the Greatswords performed to their reputation.

What's there to counter when magic is shit anyway? :^)

Isn't he crazy magic resistant?
Something to do with his destiny?

Archaon would rek Gotrek unless it was a pure melee fight with no magic involved

Im basing this on feats but he has a good shot at killing the other two

>Killed so many things he ran out of things to slay and they had to stop using '------slayer' in his book titles for a while
>Constantly giving a middle finger to the chaos gods and spoiling every plan they try to put in motion
>Causing Grey Seer Thanquol countless losses and headaches, to the point where Thanquol considers Gotrek his greatest nemesis, even though Gotrek and Felix never learned Thanquol was behind all the Skaven plots they fucked up
>Probably killed like half of all the orcs that have ever been killed by dwarves. At least
>Defeats Throgg, the Troll King, officially making Gotrek the greatest Trollslayer ever (Kinslayer)
>Killed the same Bloodthirster of Khorne from Daemonslayer in single combat. Again. (Slayer)
>Prevented Be'lakor's ascension to the fifth God of Chaos by hitting him with that same Bloodthirster (Slayer again)
>Slaying a vampire lord in the seat of his power while that vampire lord was supercharged by one of Nagash's artifacts (Vampireslayer)
>Ascends to Godhood
>Holds the line against an infinite army of daemons, forever.
>Drank enough to almost die of alcohol poisoning (a feat no dwarf has ever come close to before)

That's actually pretty cinematic. The battered survivors of the garrison form up and Khazrak is just approaching them by himself.

I guess I could say this was the standoff before he realises that his cause is lost and he manages to escape.

Thanks user,

Harald"if it belongs in a grave, i'll bash it to the pave"Hammerstorm when?

Krell could fuck Harry in the arse and Khorne would just watch.

Stabbin

Steam Winter Sale in 3 days.

I hope the DLC goes on sale for at least 30% off.

That's kind of why the Krimzon Killaz exist, user. You're meant to rename them and give them the banner.

ummmmm

old world edition adding ror for dlc races for free, shh dont tell anyone

WE'RE 100% BLACK

its a feature

I had the same error but strictly in a battle for Kislev with Empire, Chaos and Beastmen present

What mods are you using?

Lore of shadows confirmed best lore

Don't do this to me.
Don't make me hope like this.

RoR's were a mistake

Guess I should get Beastmen. I don't have it and the Hippies, but Hippies won't get any discounts I guess.

But, are Beastmen worth it? Even with -20% discount?

P-PLEASE RESPOND

IT IS NIGHT

If you like horde gameplay.
The faction is fun, but the Mini campaign isn't anything to write home about.

so will Mousillon be playable in the GC or nah? After Bretonnia of course

>Great Eagles
Are they good now? why use eagles over hawks?

Its on BBC four stupid

Just disband a lot of units and kill rebels when they pop up.

Focus on setting up your agents in one province at a time to increase corruption and therefore public order.

Most of vamp cunts order comes from vampiric corruption, so drag over some LL's with unique items that give corruption, or some lords/heroes with Ghoul Whisperer to get the corruption up prior to settling it.

Even if you can't take over dorf settlements, there's still good money in sacking them, so that's one reason to go into the mountains. And as for money itself. It's best to get cities to rank 4/5 ASAP so you can get necromancer towers/vamp keeps. Along with harbours and goldmines the bulk from your money will come from here.

Dont forget to deploy banshees/necromancers in capitals to get that juicy reduced building cost and go down the blue tree for more money. Along with some vamp corruption.

As vamp cunt you can take over human settlements, so empire/kislev/brettonia. No dorf/orc settlements and I doubt you can take over woodelf settlements either.

Also what pricing do you mean?

Hoping he'll be later in the game. Dude makes undead fear him.

Please, Krell would be murdered by Harry. Guy has Killing Blow, actually forces undead into the Terror thing and has a dozen other rules that makes him hard to kill.

When the Lore of Shadows caster puts in more magic than usually.jpg

They only became a mistake when CA decided not to add them to DLC races because ???????

Raze a few Dwarfen settlements until they accept peace.
Use the money for buildings for vampiric corruption and gold.
Until things stabilize, use your armies to squash any rebels that pop up.

Are the Welves playable now?

Haven't even got to trying the Warriors of Chaos yet. Greenskins before them as I have already played VC's, Empire and the Dawis.

Sadly I have only heard how bad the WoC campaign is..

the fuck
this nigga got fire n shit already?

>Vamps and Empire boosted
>Dwarves and Greenskins boosted

Who's next? Bretonnia will get its own race pack to boost it.

Who will be boosted alongside Chaos Warriors?

Honestly the hotfix has made them a bit too good.
YOu still eed to micro though.

>because ???????
Seriously, what were they thinking? Surely they had plans to introduce RoRs even before they started working on dlcs.

funny how I can get it working with both.
Don't install the ENB for the fullscreen.

Try it out yourself before buying into the whining.
Just make sure you subjugate the tribes after awakening them and o

they wouldn't be a mistake if they had a turn or two cooldown. as it stands now I can dismiss them from an army and raise a half stack of good units anywhere in my empire in a turn, completely getting rid of the need for defending armies, and if an army suffers a few extra casualties I can top them off with RoR without needing to return to my recruitment provinces

How do you rename units? I've seen people talking about it, but I don't see an option

Beastmen hopefully.

I can't understand why everyone can't just get their own cool shit instead of some factions getting nerfs and other getting buffs.

dwarves being good at fighting is one of the silliest fantasy tropes, they are manlets with tiny arms, they would be at a huge reach disadvantage, they have small steps which makes them terrible at repositioning

their physique would make them terrible fighters, they should be mages or rely purely on technology, not melee prowess

*make sure your tribes have someone to fight, otherwise they'll turn on each other.

Lokerian's unlocker makes him start with one.

Mostly quality of life stuff like better camera, a faction unlocker, better Empire states etc.

It fixed itself after a reload anyway.

Carroburg Legendary should be a challenge or something, it's insanely difficult.

This kills the Cucked Moon.

Sometimes in this game I feel like an old horse with its permanent swarm of flies hovering around it.

Bret FreeLC will come with a DLC pack

I'm pretty sure they aren't adding DLC for DLC though. It will be free shit like Aspiring Champs, Feral Manticore, Morghur, Harpies etc

Using another faction unlocker, but weird nonetheless.

>Greenshit complaining about agentspam
Jesus christ.

A chimp half your size could rip your arm off and beat you to death with it without breaking a sweat, user.
Dwarfs being strong isn't that out there.

>fixed itself after a reload

As in you reloaded the entire game?

It persisted for me even after a restart. It was double annoying because it was a co-op siege and my friend had no issues.

did I miss time commander?

One hour to go.

huzzah

Just the save. No idea what caused.

Shame how it happened to you though. How did your coop campaign go?

H-hey Orion we friend right?

So has this been updated yet or what?

What is all that between Wurrzag and Grombindal? Did we get any of it yet? I know Bretonnia is in Feb or something.

amber and jade wizard
life and shadow magic