PlayStation 4 General #393 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Welcome back Master!

========================================

>Persona 5 ‘Hifumi Togo,’ ‘Sadayo Kawakami,’ and ‘Toranosuke Yoshida’ Confidant trailers
gematsu.com/2016/12/persona-5-hifumi-togo-sadayo-kawakami-toranosuke-yoshida-confidant-trailers

>10 minutes of Disaster Report 4 Plus VR Demo gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/12/10-minutes-disaster-report-4-plus-vr-demo-gameplay#YMZyiJcodDwJuk6o.99

>Danganronpa V3 details Ryouma, Kaito, Himiko, Angie, Monodam, bonus modes; fourth character trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-details-ryouma-kaito-himiko-angie-monodam-bonus-modes-fourth-character-trailer

>Digimon World: Next Order PS4 vs. PS Vita graphics comparison trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/digimon-world-next-order-ps4-vs-ps-vita-graphics-comparison-trailer

>Malicious Fallen teaser trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/malicious-fallen-teaser-trailer-details-screenshots

>Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with Power-Up Kit second trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/romance-three-kingdoms-xiii-power-kit-second-trailer

>Six minutes of Ace Combat 7 VR gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/12/six-minutes-ace-combat-7-vr-gameplay

>Nioh ‘Audience with Tokugawa Ieyasu’ event scene
gematsu.com/2016/12/nioh-audience-tokugawa-ieyasu-event-scene-iga-stage-gameplay

>Dynasty Warriors 9 announced
gematsu.com/2016/12/dynasty-warriors-9-announced

>Dragon Quest XI launches 2017 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-launches-2017-japan-opening-movie-gameplay-first-character-details

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDpOo7Gp39U
youtu.be/UNkoO0iMCTQ
famitsu.com/news/201612/20123396.html
gematsu.com/2016/12/atlus-announce-brand-new-fantasy-rpg-project-december-23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sadayo best girl

>this is your teacher for the school year

Watashi wanna fuck my sensei

Should be interesting to see the sales for P5 in the West when it comes out in April.

It will bomb so hard that they are forced to port it to PC.

>there are EOPs in this thread who will be waiting until April to play p5 and worse may actually play with the dub
Cancer

>April
Wasn't it February?

I'll play the dub lol stop me.

Fanboy meltdowns is such a guilty pleasure for me. So today was a good day. 4000 posts thread on neogaf. Approaching 1500 replies on 2ch. Switch subreddit is now restricting submissions.
If 12 Jan event confirms these specs then I fear for my sides.

Nintendo and Sony should team up at this point, with nintendo being the dedicated handheld part of sony and their games being ported to whatever they call the new handheld / the PS4.

>Digimon World: Next Order PS4 vs. PS Vita graphics comparison trailer
So hype.

>Wasn't it February?
It "was," yeah.

Anyone got an extra discount code from email

Apparently cyber sleuth sold pretty well internationally. It only had an English translation, world is getting efigs translation. As these type of games start making more money internationally,I expect we'll see more international versions with major improvements.

Will be even better once they realize that steam is also a viable market for them.

I hope it's true I love seeing /v/ on suicide watch

Link?

What are you even talking about

>Link?
To what? The P5 thing? Check its release date anywhere.
If you mean Digimon, it's in the OP.

What happened to Citrus? Permaban?

>tfw we'll never have quality posts like this here
>instead we get stupid shitposts and faggots like

Citrus why are you playing favorites and gifting games to one user? Isn't it other way around?

>Flame war post vs asking about a ps4genner

That one user cucked ya'll

The jap post was entertaining.

asking about a "ps4genner" isn't.

memer.

I only gave him one game. No one else wanted it.

Reminder to post your psns so we can all stay connected. I will compliment everyone who posts

nyonmyan

RoboMyan

So uncharted 1 fucking sucked. Worse than jak & daxter in every aspect. 2 better be gud.

no dq builders?

None of them are "great", they're all sorta just "oh"

It's on there.

Cute
A great name for a psn that doesn't exist

I was told they were great and that they were moviegames. Both not true so far. Isn't uncharted 2 one of the highest rated games of all time or something?

Uncharted 2 is severely overrated, it's an 8/10 at best. It's also aged poorly. Though you'll probably still enjoy it a great deal more than 1 which is pure trash. When people praise Uncharted, they're most certainly not talking about 1.

Good night /ps4g/. I hope you all have pleasant dreams and don't fight too much with each other while I'm gone.

Good night! I hope you have a good sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDpOo7Gp39U

How the fuck is this dub so bad? It sounds like they used a shitty gaming headset to record this shit. Those "sh" sounds of her hurt my fucking ears.

>playing with or even giving a shit about the dub

I never actually wanted to use the dub but I checked it out to see how bad it is and holy shit, I've seen dubbed hentai with better audio quality.

Oh that is drilling.

I was gonna play the dub for Mercer and Cherami Leigh but there's no fucking way.

Hello fellas

>I was gonna play with the dub for Mercer's least fitting role yet and replacing Sugita, as well as Cherami Leigh's awfully casted role that she doesn't fit in the slightest
What

suh dude

hey! Hope your day is pretty good!

This so fucking much. Not only is the dub shit quality, but it's ridiculous how much they fucked up the casting. Futaba sounds older and more mature than Makoto, the Velvet Twins sound like they're 30, and Morgana could not be a more dull and terrible pick. What the fuck happened?

shit like this is why I try to play games with subs and jap audio if possible.

>40 will play P5 dubbed

will play P5 dubbed
my sides...

Atlus never bothered to hire top voice actors, and these particular va they hired are not giving a single fuck

Should I buy Gundam Breakers 3, Disgaea 5, or Odin Sphere Leifthrasir?

assuming that i like all genres and franchises equally

Gundam Breaker 3

While it's certainly true that some of these actors are awful, there are a few decent ones in there whose performance is poor because of the shitty voice direction. The main problem lies with the godawful casting. Next to nobody actually suits their character at all. Then there's the problems with name pronunciation and stiff as fuck translation on top of all that.
This is shaping up to be one of the worst localizations I've seen in a long time, and for this to happen with Atlus USA's biggest game is truly a sad sight to behold.

QUICKLY

how much fun is DQ builders? I never played MINECRAP except with a buddy and thought it was hilarious bombing the fuck outta his town

Playing Samurai Warriors 4 Empires. How do I get married? The clan head keeps stealing the girls.

Is a month of PSNow worth $9.99? Ive never owned a ps3 before so i havent played any of the games

>link paypal to psn
>try to add funds from paypal to wallet
>"The credit card information is not valid. Please check your entries carefully."

why is this popping up? I'm not even adding a credit card. And yes, I have enough funds in my paypal account to add to my wallet

How's your internet? I'd say it's worth it to play Red Dead Redemption

its fucking shit rural 500 kb/s download speed internet

Definitely not then. That's under the Sony minimum

Bring her to battlefield and make her stick to you, place her in the same room as you.
What rank are you in the clan?

Elder. This is my 3rd playthrough and I don't conquer the whole of Japan because I lose motivation when the clan head steals the girl. I always bring her next to me then the head just grabbed her. I even wasted directives on deepening our relationship.

After she (Kai) got married, I had Ina and Kunoichi stick with me alternately.

does anyone know a place online I can buy a psn card and instantly get the code? Kinda need some emergency funds here

Why do you play on PS4?

in the US?

nvm I found one, got my emergency ps plus membership

because my computer is cheap and windows has recently become even more cancerous than facebook. Nintendo consoles have their own ecosystem of games which for the msot part of shit and their consoles are still a generation behind the others.

Well never let her close to the head clan and pray to rng gods

idk i like laying back on my couch and just enjoying a nice game on the big screen without dealing with a mouse and keyboard.

>Miiverse
>Shit

Why do you care what others do?

exclusives

So Walmart messed up and sold me Overwatch for $25. Does anyone want to play with me?
PSN: Citrus-Orbs

>13 million subs
>Roasting the fuck out of Pcucks

youtu.be/UNkoO0iMCTQ

Should I?
I won a $100 Gamestop gift card at my work and was thinking of picking this and DOOM up for $20 each.

I liked Human Revolution and played it on the PC so I had no issues with bugs or anything but I have heard that the PS4 port runs pretty choppy and has a few bugs, have those been patched since release?

MD runs better on ps4 than pc

No, because I intend to use forchinz as it was intended to be used by being anonemoose

Dunno about bugs but the game just isn't as great as HR. Terrible ending as well.

That's really shitty to hear, I loved HR to.
I guess I'll wait when this game is in the bargain bin section then.

Don't get me wrong it's still a decent game but it never clicked with me like HR did. But the ending is definitely awful. Feels like the first half of a full game story.

Half genie hero is going up tomorrow right?

KYS cuck

Fuck off pcuck

Very fun, especially quests

TALK ABOUT BACKSEAT FISHING

famitsu.com/news/201612/20123396.html

>new Atlus game announcement soon
>still no word on 13 Sentinels

Really hard to do because the man in front of you will get his lines tangled up with yours.

Thats more like vanillaware game rather than atlus

gematsu.com/2016/12/atlus-announce-brand-new-fantasy-rpg-project-december-23

I'm hopeful

That coat of arms looks familiar.

yes

Fantasy RPG? I'm doing a little dance, I hate the future and the present equally I want all my adventures in a fantasy past

This DQB speedrun shit is fucking tedious.

>tfw getting chatted up by an aussie

Speedrun?

Is poomaxima trying to get his autistic dick wet again?

who?

bluemaxima

otherwise who?

Too get the platinum you have to speedrun all four chapters. It basically requires following a guide and not dying. It's not fun.