Amerifats

>Amerifats
>snow

youtube.com/watch?v=sCEzEVJkO1U

not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5i7vu5/caught_on_video_an_unfortunate_i_told_you_so/
youtube.com/watch?v=QJzk63pYeQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw this on le reddit, the black chevy was fucking flying.

Yet another reason why Comcast sucks balls.

Retards driving to fast with allseason tires on.

What a whiny bitch.

Instead of fucking bitching for 3 minutes, the cunt should have grabbed one or two cones, and went over the hill and flagged people down to slow down.

instead he whines like some nu-male bitch at a BLM rally.

>blaming the truck driver
Why are people so fucking incapable of accepting responsibility for their actions?

There's at least 200 meters of street between that hill and the truck. And you can see the truck from the crest of the previous hill. Maybe don't go 60 mph over blind crests on a icy road.

This.
Fucking cuck, comcast guys didn't give a fuck about the numale, and quite right.
Drive slower on ice/slush.

What a fucking busybody. Its icy, people shouldn't be flying over hills.

This.

I wish I could say this wasn't common but it is.
Drove a couple hundred miles through winter storm goliath last winter in a corolla and had zero issues, but all the stupidity I saw along the way was ridiculous.
I ended up with and average of 25mph over 500 miles cause I took my time in the snow.
But for some reason most americans decide they can drive like it's normal in the snow.

I am disappoint in my country.

Also this

This. I'm willing to bet most of those cars didn't have snow tires on either.

only cucks use snow tires

non-cucks can drive in the winter just fine in all seasons

The guy filming is a piece of shit. I hope there's retaliation against him and his family.

t. guy who's never used snow tires

Fuck off FBI

i ran bald all seasons on my E30 last winter and had no problem controlling the car.

I live in New England BTW.

I call bullshit, you faggots can't even plow your roads or close your borders, so I doubt any of you knobs can drive in the snow. Unless you drove 15mph everywhere...

Requesting webm version of the truck with "Running in the 90s"

exactly i drove 15 mph and if I got sideways a bit I would just control it.

not hard t b h

Sure, if you don't actually have anywhere to go

So comcast are allowed to block public roads to do repairs?

I drove 30 miles to and from work. uphill both ways too.

>If i got sideways.

If you had fucking snow tires you wouldnt get sideways

Wow... youre really fucking stupid for having to ask that.

What's it's like being so dumb? I bet youre poor.

>bald all seasons
>up hill

Fuck off

Of course, you fucking moron. What a stupid question.

Sure ya did, dad.

and you are a bootlicking comcast cuck

Your asking 'Can a utilities vehicle block a road.'

>comcast scum detected

You can't just shut a public road down because your comcast. The worker is breaking Indiana law anyway.

IC 9-21-16-2 Unobstructed passage of vehicles and clear view of stopped vehicle
Sec. 2. A person who stops, parks, or leaves a vehicle shall leave a sufficient unobstructed width of the roadway opposite the vehicle for the free passage of other vehicles and a clear view of the stopped vehicle from a distance of two hundred (200) feet in each direction upon the highway. As added by P.L.2-1991, SEC.9.

>highway

What do you know, I was right. Drive something with snow tires. It'll change your mind immediately.

Dude you are a fucking moron. Cable lines are a utility, Utility workers are allowed to do what they have to do to do repairs.

Why are you so stupid?

There was more then 200 feet.
It wasn't a highway

And a utility vehicle can shut down a public road, and yes cable is a utility

so many comcast cucks itt

>The worker is breaking Indiana law anyway.
I know for a fact youre low income trash because no one who's this stupid could be anything other than a minimum wage earning loser.

could just the nu-male put his shit cones a bit earlier then? Why make a video about that? It is his vlog?
Fucking attention whore...

WTF. I hate Comcast now.

Time to switch to AT&T.

He's literally a reddit user

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5i7vu5/caught_on_video_an_unfortunate_i_told_you_so/

>A man is doing work
>better make a youtube video where I whine about it

Cucks these days.

>says the cuck who posts on Veeky Forums

topcuck

Are comcast workers exempt from osha standards too?

The only reason drivers were going "too fast" is because there was a dam comcast truck stopped in the middle of the fucking road, otherwise it seems they were able to drive fine at the speeds they were going. It's not like there were cars in the ditch all up and down that road, only where the work truck was blocking traffic was there an issue. If they knew there was a truck blocking a lane and still proceeded at those speeds then you could say they were going "too fast", but the point is they didn't know and it seems like it should be the workers responsibility to make sure people knew sooner rather than later.

Comcast fucking sucks, but this isn't their fault. They are trained to do that. As are police.

>reddit
Get out. Now.

>1 cone per 10 mph
sounds like a good rule of thumb but how should you modify that rule when there is inclement weather? e.g. rain, fog, snow, ice

>hating reddit
>2016

Not him famalam but if you think Veeky Forums is any better nowadays idk what to say

The guy filming, literally a fedora wearing cuck faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QJzk63pYeQE

t. jamal lawarner dedarius dewalton laserious milton jameson

Fuck off reddit cuck.

>The only reason drivers were going "too fast" is because there was a dam comcast truck stopped in the middle of the fucking road,

This makes no sense at all. You are an idiot.

>reddit

why don't you go back there you piece of shit

This.

Just sits there and bothers people doing their jobs and filming instead of going up the hill himself to warn drivers or help pull others out of the ditch.

>That fucking Chevy going like 60
>No ABS, slams into another car and almost into a house
>...YOU CAUSED THIS, COMCAST!!!

I hate this country so much sometimes.

t. reddit users tryin to be cool

fuck off cuck

The truck driver literally said the reason he is out there is because someone lost control into the cable box.

so no, they were losing control before the truck was there.

On reddit, most people are blaming the comcast guys.

On facebook, most people are blaming the idiot drivers.

>go slowly up icy road
>lose traction
>die into traffic

Or

>go quickly enough over hill
>don't get any warning of obstruction in fair time
>literally 5/6 lazy American's being Americans instead of solving the issue

In every scenario everyone loses

/thread

>go slowly up icy road
>lose traction
>die into traffic

Holy shit please never drive again ok thanks.

Nah, that's just le upboat brigade burying everyone who didn't agree with the cameraman.

fucking kek that outfit

Tires have fuck all to do with this situation, these people are just way too fucking retarded to be driving. I could get a top fuel fucking dragster through there.

What the fuck is up with the guy in the black truck?

That place is flat as fuck, why are people having issues seeing a truck with flashing lights that are visible for 2 fucking miles?

The roads are fucking liquid slush, no ice. How the fuck are people locking their brakes.

So many things are fucked up I don't even. I pray these people never have to drive on a mountain road in Canada.

He SHOULD have put his fucking camera down and called the fucking police. You can tell he's doing it to fulfill his millennial urge to get as much attention as possible.

>That Runaway Lane

Looks like a shortcut in a Need for Speed game lol

Its not flat, Its slight decline after a hill. They have shitty fucking tires on so they have to speed up the hill not to lose traction going to slow and then they hit the top see the truck and slam there brakes, but with there shitty ass tires they just slide.

Those are the shitty old runaway lanes. The new ones are fucking insane.

You are the reason winter sucks for everyone else. Your dumb ass attitude and reckless driving are the cause of all the traffic accidents that clog the roads in the winter

>muh cones

what a retard

>my pit of autism is better than yours

>I KNOW I'LL DRIVE FASTER THAN THE WEATHER PERMITS OVER A BLIND CREST

fucking morons

>going that speed in snow, ice and slush
Fuckers have it coming to them, repair guy didn't do anything wrong

It is, so now fuck off back to your shithole redditcuck.

t. numale busrider

>this angry over a different Internet site

Holy shit i passed this driving cross country

>unironically defending reddit

Cancer out.

t. reddit scum using words he does not understand

Back to plebbit kiddo.

>muh website wars

You have to be 18+ to post here

>still defending reddit like your life depended on it

Fuck off cancer, your kind ruined this fucking place.
You see the stupidest shit that Alphonse and the likes of him post and keep parroting the shitposting like you learned to parrot everything on reddit for upboats.

>unironically thinking saying "cancer out" will make me leave

As stated above, there's plenty of goddamn room between that truck and the peak of the hill. If people can't spot the truck, in broad daylight, with no rain or snowfall, they're blind as fuck or not paying attention and shouldn't be behind a wheel.

>snow/slush/ice conditions
>driving at or above speed limit over a hill you can't see over

Half these fucks aren't on winter tires in an area where they're clearly needed.

Sure, they could and honestly should go put up a couple cones just to protect their own asses from someone plowing into their trucks while they're up in that cherry picker, but this is caused by idiots on the road.

The only thing that needs more cones is those fucking driver's eyes.

What is with fucktards thinking a few extra cones will somehow prevent all these accidents. Are people really that retarded? Even tripling the number of cones isn't going to stop some dipshit with worn down all season tires in a RWD 30 year old truck from barreling over the hill and hitting people.

I have 0 anger about anything in this video, my anger is with the completely retarded retards getting mad at the xfinity worker who was following all laws.

>people ITT saying it was flat and the drivers could see for miles and it was entirely bad driving's fault
The cameraman was on the crest of the hill you stupid cunts. He could see both the comcast truck and the incoming traffic easily because he was on the fucking peak. Obviously none of the incoming drivers could see the truck because they would have slowed down sooner instead of slamming on the brakes 50 feet from the truck. Yeah there's shit drivers in the winter but not THAT MANY shit drivers in a row. It's the comcast cunt's fault. There are hills like that near my house, I've seen worse happen.

Also slush is worse than both snow and ice. It gets into the grooves in snow tires and then compresses and hardens, rendering them useless. It's like driving on wet clay or oil or fucking bird shit.

You goddamn busriders would know if you actually drove in these conditions.

>talks about how bad slush is
>defends people driving too fast for conditions over a hill when they can't see what's infront of them

I'll take benchracing busriders over mongs behind the wheel, kill yourself my man.

Driving is like 50% assumptions. You assume the guy in front of you isn't gonna suddenly lock up his brakes. You assume a deer won't jump out. You assume your fucking tires will grip. You assume that there's not a comcast truck stuck in the middle of the fucking road over the crest of a blind hill, because surely a guy who parks on the side of roads for a living wouldn't be that goddamn stupid. Yet here we are.

what a whiny little bitch.

I bet Reddit is eating this up. GOLD FOR EVERYONE! Comcast employee gets fired
WE
DID
IT!

We had like one day of snow last year in new England you idiot, it was a super warm snow season for us. Get snow tires or at least drive slow

>Saw this on le reddit

Alphonse actually gets banned on reddit his account is like N3tworkError or something. He tried his fastestlaps bullshit in the Tesla sub and was actually banned.

>Driving is like 50% assumptions.
who taught you to drive

other than a killer truck tailgaiting you and hoping they do not kill you, you are never supposed to assume

keep a distance where you can safely react and stop from anyone in front of you. Slow down according to conditions because you do not assume your studless tires will miraculously grip ice. At night, you do not overdrive your lights so you can stop in time for a sudden deer.

Had the three in the wrong place.
www.reddit.com/user/Network3rror
Scroll through, it's only a couple months old and he rarely posts.

You come across as mentally ill, fyi.

This

Nothing is posted on Reddit unless the poster thinks he can spin it in a way so that he can collect more upboats.

And remember, when you have children, they will share the road with these people!

Sleep tight.

>Obviously none of the incoming drivers could see the truck because they would have slowed down sooner instead of slamming on the brakes 50 feet from the truck
>This is somehow acceptable
So I guess nobody ever taught you not to drive yourself into a situation you couldn't get yourself out of?