Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201612/20123396.html
rpg.jp/
strawpoll.me/11542461
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Nemissa

Thanks OP, you're a swell guy.

In Devil Survivor's Yuzu ending, was it confirmed that the world outside the Yamanote Line was also infested with demons? Or was it the protagonist and friends who let the demons out when they escaped?

Tips for Strange Journey? Got the Support Spec'd Demonica, will that screw me over later on?

>finish playing DDS1 for the day
>hear a commercial from a frozen food company called Devour
I can't escape

what result you get makes only a small difference. Even if the quiz makes you specialize in one stat it might wind up being one of your lowest ones somehow. Luck is considered the balanced choice.

I want to create a world where the strong shape the world.

I murder you for being an unfunny faggot trying way too hard to force a meme.

I got blown the fuck out so hard I'm gonna delete my post and go take a nap....

Good SMT writing when?

A world of strong?

A world of strong and demon babes.

And this folks is what you'd call a world of STR.

Always fuse your demons. If you go to a new sector and haven't encountered a demon before, it'll show up as a static blue blob that you have to guess with skills to kill and if you screw up badly you'll die. If you fuse new demons constantly, you'll bypass that as well as knowing the weaknesses for demons in the new sector. Have at least a few demons that are present in the sector in you party, as you can skip fighting and get items through talking to the same demon. There's a sub app that allows you to fuse demons using their current level, and not the base level, which is useful for fusing. There's also another app that allows you to speak to demons during a full moon. They'll either attack, give you items, leave, or join your party (the demon's response is random so one reply that works for a demon might not work again for the same demon) And most importantly, trust him

I'm playing SMT1, does anyone have a map of the second floor of Shibuya? I tried looking it up on gameFAQs, but the map on there is so small that it's impossible to read.

in SMT1, whenever a human party member leaves, it seems like some flag is fucked where the game seems to think my party is full

is this normal? i can only have 5 members in my party right now

Forgot to add that some demons are only available through fusing or talking to during a full moon, mainly the Reaper race. Always do enemy search to get items that sell for a lot of macca, even if you encounter skeletons

That's normal. They end up rejoining you later on so the game does that to make sure you always have a spot available for them. That stops happening after they leave you permanently.

A world of AGI?

Read the college Digital Devil Story thesis that some guy wrote.

Nah, world of BUFU

If you could remove one demon from the entire series, who would it be?

Hard Mode: don't choose an obscure demon that no one remembers.

Mothman, because he's stupid.

Nevermind, I found my way out somehow. Those dark zones are a real pain in the ass.

But Mothman endures.

>killing my friends with Demonee-ho
Holy shit my demons are total crap and I need to grind and fuse a lot to have a chance against Flynn

>tfw Nocturne and both DDS games coming in the mail and I have a week off coming up
I'm pretty hype desu

>buying smt games

lmao

>buying games
roflmao

I'm a collectionfag I've also found that I am more motivated to actually play and beat games if I have a psychical thing.

>want to buy that Satan statue
>family is religious
Should I hide Satan on my closet or what?

>if I have a psychical thing.
Teach me your secrets, sensei.
Why would you pay money for a statue you're gonna toss in a closet? Move out, idiot.

Just tell them it's an angel or something

I think demons were unleashed by your crew escaping. Given the WHOLE POINT OF THE QUARANTINE WAS TO STOP THAT.

Only in DeSu1, Persona, Soul Hackers, and Catherine.

chaoscucks got btfo the fuck out so hard in 4A I don't see why they would ever show their faces around here. Their leader is brainwashed to be completely unable to accomplish the only goal he has.

Egoism route when

kek

I'm gonna pick up Quantum Devil Saga after waiting a full month for it.

It's gonna be nice to read it in my off week while eating Christmas snacks.

Why is Sukuna Hikona one of the few demons in Apocalypse with a brain, right along with Inanna and Adramelech?

>innana
>brain
lmao

Anyone in her situation will try to get as far away from Danu as they can.

Because bad writing.

Im still pissed that we couldn't choose a route with the Divine Powers and all we got is massacre and boring as fuck Bonds. All I wanted to bro it up with Krishna and the gang.

>playing Desu
>menu music playing
>roommate of asian descent comes in dancing
>knocks 3ds off my hand
wtf /smtg/

I feel bad for chaosbros.

Inanna is awful
I love Krishna. Honestly thought I would have the chance to follow him until flynn cut him up ;_;

Listening to some Devil Survivor music rn.
It's pretty rad.

>Soul Hackers
Seriously? I always thought it to be like the most underrated megaten game ever

Don't let your asian roommate come in.

Apocalypse was written with focus on the human characters in mind. The producers wanted the players to care about the main characters, they didn't expect the Divine Powers to be very popular or right in their views. What doesn't help is humanity in Apocalypse being written as mindless Flynn drones.

>Honestly thought I would have the chance to follow him until flynn cut him up ;_;
>Not going Massacre
wwwwww

Every time.

Sorry I went full Bonds because I didn't want to see the face of sadness and disappointment on my one true best friend Hallelujah

fag

Chaos is instead portray as tragic victims trapped in a cycle of suffering. Well mostly Lucy and Samyaza.

Adramnelech is a pretty cool guy even if his role to be nothing but a cockass.

Belial and Lucifuge also calls out the MC on being pants on head retarded. You know the plot is bad when Chaosfags are going "Oh shit, what are you doing?"

The Powers goal was SJ Chaos anyways but with a giant poo slurry as a temporary afterlife.

Besides they obviously knew what they were doing.

Megami Tensei needs more cute boys

Fujos please go and stay go.

Yeah whatever. By the way, how did you know? Is Krishna's demise different on the massacre route? Guess I'll have to get that done eventually

Only Doi knew what he was doing, he was simply too based.

More *edgy men, fixed that for you.

Yaoi is the future of SMT

Nanashi can wield Masakados too.

Might sound hard to believe but cute boys =/= fujos. Also I hope you realize they went out of their way to describe the very first megaten protagonist as being "a cute boy"

Good thing YHVH nuked his ass/Lucy got hi bitch ass murdered by Izanami.

>Is Krishna's demise different on the massacre route?

>*laughs edgily*

agreed, but we've got a good selection so far

Smirking cute boys are the future

Are you saying he isn't the peak of masculinity?

Died like a bitch in every universe

Cute boy demons are fine too. Especially useful ones.
Even if Maha got nerfed in IVA (no more salvation), he gets doping now and was still a magic and healing beast.

What build should I do for IVA? Did MAG in IV and it was okay I guess.

He simply got crippled.

That's Stephen Hawking. Nakajimas cooler, prettier, smarter, stronger older brother.

New Atlus game. Persona 5 director and Soejima as artist. Full reveal in Famitsu. Fantasy RPG.

famitsu.com/news/201612/20123396.html

mit b cool

It's gonna be mobage. Screencap this, it will happen, I promise, Kaneko is my cool uncle that only visits us for Christmas.

At least Nakajima could get a qt gf, unlike Stephen who became a creepy old lolicon.

rpg.jp/
Seems like an actual new title for console. Hashino is producer/director.

>soejima
into the fucking trash

Finally, the long awaited announcement of Dragon's Dogma x Persona.

It will be Last Bible 4 but with Personas.

Party members will include a Baby Dragon, a Squirrel, and Lucifer.

Revelations: Persona finally returning to its roots? Sure, what the hell.

It will be an RPG about purging infidels from the holy land, Deus Vult

Every time I start to get a handle on things in SJ, the game finds another way to fuck me up the ass.

>Jewish knife eared
Into the trash it goes.

That foes with what I just said, with corrupt adults running the police.

Stupid sexy Lucy

So still Last Bible.

>The Final Boss is the Bible and not just the Bible BUT EVIL!

How much does demi-fiend bench?

As much as the vast majority of SMT characters.

strawpoll.me/11542461
vote

Anyone have advice on the first Krishna fight? I'm playing on Apocalypse now, level 62 with Alice, Black Maria, and Loki with some other demons, but no matter what, as soon as Hallelujah casts Enduring Cheer, everything goes to shit.

Want to say Nocturne but I'm only halfway through it and other than it all I've played is IV.

demi-fiend doesn't lift at all

he takes illegal magatamas to get his strength

Nocturne is the best SMT, It's so much better than all the other games I recommend that everyone who hasn't played it yet for them to play it last.

You know that Nocturne is the best just from watching the intro videos. Seriously those are rad as fuck