/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #895

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Between Frost and Flame
12/8 - 12/12 - Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown
12/14 - 12/19 - Freedom in His Hands (Rerun and Renewal)
12/18 - 12/25 - Christmas Guild Wars
12/26 - 12/31 - ??? (Special Quest)
12/31 - 1/8 - Scenario Event

12/12 - 12/19 - Surprise Ticket
12/16 - 12/28 - Christmas Celebration (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Extra Quests, Free Daily Memerolls, etc.)
12/25 - Christmas Stream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

app.famitsu.com/20161217_908832/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EARTH

die korbo

Djeeta is the chemo for grancer.

CBFE97D4

Newfag friend is stuck in Extreme+ raids. Anybody wanna help him kill it?

>even hell is turned to shit that will only be excused because it's public
>hosting extreme+
user...

Is Arulu the oldest playable cake in the game that's not a primal/zombie/time witch/other bullshit?

I never got the fire version before but she's actually really cute

She's pretty strong for an SR
Too bad she's
>fire

I didn't either. Not for lack of trying. Thank god my luck now is better. I got Sen and Arulu and Clarisse and a skin for my SSR Kat and Vira. I thought no it's because I love Christmas so much, the spirit of the holiday has resonated within me to bless my rolls.

The ideal young cow figure

Why does this stupid lizard chicken refuse to drop a spear? I'm about to turn into tantrum dj

If you just mean older women in general then Lady Grey is older, but she isn't really a cake per se.

Soriz is my strongest dirt attacker, often times above my Djeet.

>spirit of the holiday
"gib me shit" has blessed you?

Are they Perseus and Medusa children?

Earth.

Veight.

I said Cake for a reason you dingus.

app.famitsu.com/20161217_908832/

these fucking choices man

Just farm angel

>Gets Sen for Christmas
>Isn't leveling her
This Fire Knight doesn't deserve her.

Christmas cake is single only. The joke is dead if someone already ate the cake.
Oldest "normal" married woman is unquestionably Rosine, anyway.

Who do I bet on, I need more crystals.

That's why I said she isn't really a cake, people on here don't know what they're talking considering we have anons calling harbins lolis.

SEN

Calm down luv, I haven't even begun playing GBF yet. I'm still uncapping things.

Prob sisters but I'm sure we'll see their kids sometime in the future

>lyria third
>zeta eightieth
How?

Delet

>Beato fourth
Bear stronk

>Vira not listed
>top popularity polls
Vira confirmed only for pump and dump

desu wa

That's some pretty great taste.

If I ain't countin on a legfest to happen and I want to start the game, what should I reroll for?

FUCK Pengy.

Depends on what element you want to play. Just look at a list of characters and see if anyone catches your eye

It's pretty hard to reroll for a specific character
Just start doing it and see what you get

Nightmare snowman, I can't hit for shit, take it if you want.

061FDEA2

anyone getting error messages?

Don't mind if I do

Yeah, unplayable right now

Well, how long will this take?

benki girl.

I want to make love to Veight. But first I want him to be broken in by at least 100 guys, completely and utterly gang raped and coated in semen, both inside and out. I'd stick my dick inside his fucked out asshole and even though I couldn't feel anything I'd cum like a horse. Then I'd lick every ounce of semen off of his body, taking extra time sucking it off of and out of his dick. Then I'd give him a big kiss and pet his head while he napped on my lap.

No homo though.

>6 stacks halle with maxed korwa buffs

>The reason why Christmas Arulumeia got hired is because people are rigging the bets during guild wars
I love those small nods to the player base.

THANK YOU

>implying cygames will mess with the yakuza

just like in real life

Go do it now man, it's free

I miss the writefag.

See, it's exactly that kind of thinking that's got you fucked up. The holidays are about more than being a greedy little shit, despite what horrible commercialization has done to the idea.

With THAT outfit? Nah, no way

I swear I've read this before

Nigthmare Snowman help

504F664C

You know something's gone right when Melleau is the least dorky person in the room

Do tell.

What's with this unfashionable clothes meme anyway?

is there other way to get Veight beside whaling ? i don't want to waste 600 amerishekels and get literally whos

>unfashionable clothes meme

Retard.

>surprise ticket was literally yesterday

I want to be the only one to touch Veight. I want to put him in a chastity cage and tie his arms behind his back and put a blindfold on him. I want to edge him for days on end, lavishing every inch of his cute tight body. I want to abuse his chest and nipples. I want to suck on them till they're puffy and swollen and leave bitemarks across them. I want him to whimper and drip pre-cum just from me gently exhaling on them. I want to shove him down onto the floor and keep one foot on his head as I fuck him open with a vibrator turned all the way up. I want to break him so that the second he hears the vibrator turn on he'll start to buck his hips, even if it's not in him. I want to get his ass nice and stretched and then leave a plug in him for a day. Once I come back I want to shove right into that gaped asshole and stuff another dildo in him so I can DP him. I want to hear his screams as I fuck him open permanently. I want to cum as deep in him as I can then pull out and immediately force him to clean me off. Then I'll take his cage off and start to choke him as I fist his broken open asshole. I'll let go once he's cum twice for me, cock still soft and just spilling from his prostate being smashed.

Then I'll kiss his head and say I love him.

Haha just kidding.

was ist das

Does 3rd job zennith skills carry over to tier 4 jobs? Like if I get Veil on Bishop, can I use it on sage?

Japan's most devilish creation claims another victim

read the FUCKING guides

Wew. 2 10-roll for nothing yesterday, R from free draw today but I just have enough crystal to make a draw.

Hoping for arulu is too much.

bls respong this information apparently does not exist on the internet.

Yeah, all Is see is commercialization even these Christmas events are a cash grab. What are the holidays to you?

ach

i did not find what souprise tickets are

They're called suptixes try that instead

Vira is so fucking ugly

So are you nerd

Yes.

best double lucifer grid go

Farrah is so fucking ugly

Shut the FUCK up.

Please help with a lvl 90 snowman
08AC58BC

>140 gold animes
Mother of god. Thank you.

i did not find what suptixes are, bernd help

Rosamia is cute. I'm going to roll her SR and then her SSR and then when she gets her 5* she'll finally see her family again and break the mask's curse.

Unless she's already met her family in her SR or SSR version, where in that case we'll just break the mask's curse.

Is it normal that I've only been getting characterless Rs from the free draw?

Who finally getting monkey here?

very normal.

Yes.

Not you.

Not you apparently

Help me bet guys.

ez mir how do i bet ?

user......

Man this is fucking wrong to say but I want to FUCK Lucifer

You better pray for another two outfits, friend.

Give me Origin Crystals.

SSR Character WHEN? And then Odin fucking WHEN?