carcomplaints.com/Chrysler/300/2006/
youtube.com/watch?v=2imq2Le2I6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nigger
>Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

etc.

yeah man just need to get some rims on there to fill up them wells

she already look mean

damn I want one but in yurop where i live these cost at least 15000, damn great cars are so cheap in USA

sounds good, timing chain is done, so thats not going to fail for you soon

Sounds cheap as hell honestly I would think something is wrong with it for being so low in price.

thats alot of miles but it sounds solid.

Watch the trans, check oil etc.

>300c
>great

I mean I guess its better then a 1.2 corsa but still, its a FCA POS.

>mean
Please end this saying now.

Since all I do everyday is tow FCA shit I would never own anything they make. If you like it and it is legit sure it's pretty quick and has 4.doors

>2006
Fucking retards, that's a damnliar car.
I swear you Chrysler haters can't get a single thing right.

>dipped wheels
>aftermarket radio
>shitty exhaust
>shitty paint
Literally nothing but red flags. Do not buy.

what is that dumbass gap youkai's DEAL i can't even

>chrysler
>200k
that has about zero life left in it

carcomplaints.com/Chrysler/300/2006/
yep

Srt8s are built much better than base models

Mopar or no car

>thinking a 2006 had fiat even spit in its direction
>calling others niggers

In what regard? that they're more expensive to repair when they break down?

Fiat bought out Chrysler in 2014 retards

Just about everything is uprated; trans, engine, trim, etc

I see a newer srt8 Chrysler 300 at my local vatozone and see it and hear it go wot and it gives me a massive boner hearing the hemi engine would buy one as a family cruiser

Chrysler fuckboy here. I know what i'm talking about because Dad and Grandpa both worked for Chrysler building shit.
My opinion is worth more than all of you.
BitchboyBenz and FCA cars are junk and they always will be.
Pre sellout cars are generally well built. My grandpa still has a 91 Dodge Spirit he bought new, they let my Dad take off the day and follow it through the assembly line but he was like this is some boring shit.
Their cars were ugly, Chrysler customers were generally conservative in the styling but they were pretty well made.
Now Chrysler is pretty much a shell for the yurojew to use to sell their designs to Americans.
The modern Hemi is a wedgehead btw, much more prone to knocking.

There's a reason this guy is getting rid of this car. it's well past its service life.

Nothing beats the sound of a Thermoquad.
youtube.com/watch?v=2imq2Le2I6k

>your head
>the joke

damn i always liked the older dodges

Fuck Benz and Fiat for ruining them

ikr, I don't even see a modern FCA worth owning, it's just more shit that fails around 100k.
At least they were true to their word and the 200 was actually built in Detroit.

>rebodied charger

tfw they're both darkie cars

Ryan is that you?

he is clearly african american, saying that chrysler need even bigger wheels than the 20 inch stockers when it really just needs a set of springs. Also dont buy that car im fairly certain (100%) that its absolutely ragged out to within an inch of its life. Its gonna need an engine rebuild and tranny rebuild soon m. This car has 200k on it and these are no ls400s.

your opinion doesn't count here chrysler was under daimler back then not FCA bitch, why is Veeky Forums so cancerous

Moparfag here I can tell you that's pretty expensive for a 200k mile Chrysler even an SRT.