Locked out of my car

I'm sure you get this thread every day, do does anyone know how to get into an alfa GT 2005?

locked the keys in the boot

if it was an older car I would try to use the handle through the window with wire, or pull up the door lock under the seal; but it's a nice car and I'd rather not fuck with it before I know what I'm doing

>I'm sure you get this thread every day
Not really, not that many people are that dumb.

Have someone bring you the spare key. You do have a spare key, right?

call your mom so she can bring the other key

Breaking into post-2000 cars without a key sucks.

Not a GT but I do own an 05 147 and I can tell you there is no legit way to get into that without one of the keys that I can figure out. Annoys me a little actually, especially since the hatch can only be unlatched electronically so that one day when the little motor that operates it fails I'll have a hell of a time getting it open to fix.

Call the closest Alfa Romeo dealer.

>tfw you could get into your old explorer with a flathead screwdriver and 10 seconds

I'l wear that I suppose

of course I have a spare, but I wasn't lucky enough to lock myself out in the same town the spare key is in

what would the dealer do, use a remote lock master key?

the car can't be that secure

In my old Fiat you could just push the window down with your hands if you were a little bit careful about it.

Give it back, Jamal.

i cant remember the model but i recently had to unlock a newer toyota and it kept relocking as soon as i hooked the switch

had to flip the unlock rocker and pull the handle within 1/10th of a second, and the rocker switch wasn't very accessible

finally got the timing right and popped it open with the alarm blaring

>does anyone know how to get into an alfa GT 2005?
Use your cellphone to call your AAA membership office. They will go thru their directory and find someone that has indicated in their skillset that they can unlock your car's boot to get your keys out.

AAA will ask for identify verification before they unlock your Alfa GT 2005 of course. The AAA operator already checked to see if the Alfa is on your list of registered automobiles you own. They're not going to just unlock any car for anyone.

>I'm sure you get this thread every day
Most people have a spare door key in their wallet or elsewhere. No fob needed for those. Or they call home and someone drives over with the key. Or they uber back home and come back with spare key. Or they call a locksmith that has someone specializing in locked cars since they have discounted rates over the traditional locksmith.

>locked the keys in the boot
Too bad you don't have a GM car with Onstar. You just call and your doors and trunk unlock right away. They can also command engine shutdown in the case of stolen cars.

>just call someone to do it
thanks Einstein
I came to Veeky Forums because I wasn't sure how to use my mobile phone

but fuck me, now I understand perfectly
Thought if I just banged my mobile against the car door AAA would come

all these things are options
but I don't live in the suburbs, it would mean driving a whole day to get my key

and that's probably the same amount of time a loksmith would take to get to me as well, so you can imagine the cost involved
all things being equal I would just rather break into the damn thing

>has spare
>it's not on him
No one is this retarded.
I carry my valley key in my wallet invade this happens.
My brother has my other key while I have another.

In my old acura integra I had 4 keys made.
1 in wallet 1 for me 1 at home 1 for brother

Man, every damn Alfa looks wonderful. Incredible.

You have two options:
> Call a locksmith
> Break the window

>of course I have a spare, but I wasn't lucky enough to lock myself out in the same town the spare key is in

Have it posted to you and wait. Or just use the BTTW method.

try to reach the lock/unlock button on the dash with a rigid piece of wire. Insert it from upper edge of the window and be careful with the rubber seal.

I only have one spare cause my Mitsubishi has one of those chips so they cost $96 a key

Fuck

>I carry my valley key in my wallet invade this happens.
maybe you're the retard here champ

>locked the keys in the boot

Yeah sure user, sure.

Nope you still are.

builders packing wedges are a great way to protect the seals of a car if you have to open it with a bit of wire

god bless proprietary software

I've actually done this before. What you need is a coat hanger or thin metal weather strip. Slide it into the gap on the top part of the door, through the weather strip. You should be able to get the metal piece into a position where you can either pull or press the unlock switch.
t. I did this for a pal when he locked his keys in a friends car.