This recently got updated with some 2016 Autumn Babby matches

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 4th: Export deadline and draw.
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Friendlies:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies

>Current Invitational
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7

>Upcoming Invitationals
implyingrigged.info/wiki//int/ertoto_Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17

>PES 17 Info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously
The last day of Winter Logo submissions has passed
Logo proposals are here Something to do with Lear and the PES 17 edit.bin, it's being worked on
Shitposting
Neps are no longer cute

First for third star.

Veeky ForumsL auties when?

>Neps are no longer cute
Thanks for updating the OP

>163213113
user, you are still carrying on the stupid argument instead of accepting that you're pissy over something that's irrelevant now, and moving on with your life

>I see you have a PhD in reading comprehension.

You're not even trying now. Either you're baiting or you're so retarded you don't even know what you posted.

no u

Neps are still cute and OP is a bad liar

holy fucking shit dude

>relying on Ved to do something
Be honest: when was the last time you made a good decision?

I suppose it's easy to bitch and moan anonymously when the other person has to attach their name to everything they say. The more people like you show up, the less I think /4ccg/'s opinion is valid.

There was also a mention of the VGL coming to an end yesterday, but, ehhh...
>VGL

>not re-adding Sou's invitational
>/co/ tier picture

It's also easy to be a passive-aggressive bitch like you instead of actually being a commissioner. Trip on Lear

Wrong. Believe it or not, not everyone agrees with your opinion all the time, pal.

Well yeah we didn't talk to Tony since at that time there wasn't a dire need to try and set up /aesco/ especially since when I got in as commissioner I was more focused on trying to get Spring going. We weren't sure if /aesco/ could even work so we were trying to test the waters with Ved as an intermediary as opposed to one of us pissing off Tony by entering his bubble without permission. When I tried to contact Tony about a potential issue with Spring's aesthetics he ignored me completely and then quit the next week.

I've made a lot of mistakes.

We can all agree anime is degenerate right?

It's an auto sage you newfag

hey lear do you have a gf yet

What is your opinion on Fethullah Gulen?

Why would I need a gf when I have crippling depression.

me too thanks

Mami back on /w/ when

Everyone knows that the Loud House is the best cartoon show right now

N E V E R E V E R

Go be a weeb somewhere else Goat

The OP image is okay, Mabel is cute

/co/

You know perfectly damn well we're here forever.

here's a picture of the PES 17 current alpha edit with the teams working.

Here's your boy Placeholder man.

B-but Bent said is impossible!

Bent proven wrong again!

nice

wasn't there more than one method? which one was used now?

No, he said that the PES16 method didn't work anymore, ie. that it's different. He said that to explain that they couldn't just do what he and Tony did last year to get it to work.

Also here's >VGL although, just like PES 16, it has the team IDs in place of actual team names until they're given them.
Anything else?

This.

>He said that to explain that they couldn't just do what he and Tony did last year to get it to work.

But nobody was doing what him and Tony did last year because they didn't document shit, so /aesco/ had to start from zero. And they still put a EDIT without his sorry ass trying to make himself and Tony special snowflakes.

And he just wanted to clarify that his and Tony's notes wouldn't have helped much anyways due to exactly the situation you're describing. I don't really get what your problem is, bent just wanted to clarify things.

Have you ever had fun being angry? That's what people come here to do. Almost exclusively.

Is only game, why you heff to be mad?

>bent just wanted to clarify things.
By doing that he just admited Lear was right.
Also
>Responding to a /4ccg/ on IRC

You are loved

Lear was right about what? Bent clarified that what Tony did in 16 don't work in 17. You're implying that bent is wrong and that Lear claimed the same method would work. Are you high?

Tubular Bells II > Tubular Bells I > Tubular Bells III
debate me

>By doing that he just admited Lear was right.
Not really, he clarified that while AesCo had to start from scratch, any notes he and Tony had not taken might not have been useful at all since their process doesn't work on PES17.
>He's basically trying to do what Tony and Bent did last year for 16 but has to start from scratch because nothing the two of them did got written down anywhere.
He's right about Tomato having to start from scratch, but wrong about the reason, which is what bent clarified.

should I watch this /4ccg/? on an unrelated note, is it good?

>Lear was right about what?
About the lack of documentation, that exactly why Bent had to clarify shit, because nobody knew the method.
Is not fucking rocket science.

So long as you like cute anime girls then sure

No I think that if their shit was written down or Bent even said what had changed from 16 to 17 it would be helpful to gain insight if nothing else, and even then from how little any other file related stuff from 16 has changed going into 17 I think it would have been helpful.

Then again this is just specualtion because Bent hasn't said what has changed.

B E S T I D O L
E
S
T
I
D
O
L

five twos and a three
tfw no six twos because they're turned off

close

thanks roro

Well, you're not wrong, there is a 3 in your post number

If you write the nigger on the faggot, they might go "no no no no no, not today"

rude

I think it's good if you like cute characters characters overcoming problems with the power of friendship. You don't have a problem with that, right /4ccg/?

>how little any other file related stuff from 16 has changed going into 17
>Bent hasn't said what has changed
So it could just be damage control over the lack of tutorials in the first place?
I mean, can you imagine if he actually explained what changed and turned out to be very helpful? He would be chewed even harder for not writing tutorials.

Why do those pigs have horns?

Speaking of cute characters, we need more /4ccg/ touhous

Documentation would be helpful, but how would bent know what has changed? He likely just knows that what they did last time doesn't work, not why that is the case and he doesn't seem to have the time to investigate further.

I'll give it a try then

Well now I'm definitely sold

god fucking damn it MagicBlue

Then maybe he should say that. Maybe even post his attempt at an EDIT using his method so Tomato can compare and see how his lines up. Bent could be helping right now but really isn't doing anything. He's not obliged to help but if he's going to sit on a high horse he should probably do something to back that up.

Dude, he just wanted to clarify that it doesn't work like last year. It seems pretty obvious that he doesn't have the time to help any further. Talk about giving a hand and taking an arm.

And then he came here to suck off Tony like in the good ole days. If there were documentation of the 16 edit then he wouldn't have to clarify.

it's I > II > III
always has been, guy

>Comes to defend himself and Tony.
>Doesn't explay why or how it won't work.
>Or even how he will know it won't work in the first place since he retired a fucking year ago.
Is pretty clear he was just doing damage control at this point.

Or, and this is going to sound crazy
>Does the same thing he did in PES 16 to the 17 EDIT file to see if it would work
>It doesn't
>He doesn't want to go through the effort of figuring out WHY it doesn't, so he just pops in to let people know not to go down that path.

It's the same thing NBD does with AATF - fortunately, the Summer changes were small enough that f4r and whoever helped him just changed the constants file and released it. In fact, Bent was looking for Tomato in IRC to try to help him but he wasn't online. There's no reason to crucify the guy for doing exactly what /4ccg/ wanted and explaining his position.

>/co/mblr

>going to /qa/
you're not much better

One year later, I still don't understand on why do you insist in talking about yourself in third person. It's not that anyone ever believed that there is a one non-shitposting person that would ever defend you on /4ccg/.

Just went there to check out the mod getting fired, is all. It's a hoot.

>buying into blatant falseflagging

Reminder that Boris unironically likes that piece of shit show.

sure you did

pretty sad desu

I bet you like "moe" anime, don't you.

Later than what? Again, not him, but I don't think he deserves to be in the same sentence as people like Koala and Tony, both of whom I really don't like as people.

anime is garbage, and so is Steven Tumblrverse.
But I watch pastel horses :^) (^: :^)

wow okay

fug off goala :DDDDD

Literally everything is garbage

>PES 17 has been out for a year

But I does very few things better than II where II is an overall greater experience. Altered State is what Caveman dreams of being.

>is an overall greater experience
the very opposite is the case for me.
yes, TB II has a higher quality sound to it
yes, TB II is far more versatile in it's tracks and composition
yes, TB II has Alan FRIGGIN Rickman as (original) MC

but if I actually had to choose I would go with the original still.
it has this ridiculously long build-up before the stroll through the instruments,
progressive rock will do that for you, but this long trip always pays off,
you could argue that the bell impact on TB II is more impressive and tremendous
and it is, really, but way too often I just end up listen to "The Bell" on the album
(okay Stentinal and Sunjammer, too) and that doesn't sell TB II to me overall.

I've kinda been arguing this with myself for some time now. I think I like TB II so much because I love TB I, and I feel like TB II owes a lot to it. I'll concede that TB I seems to flow as well, but like you said TB II just has far more impact at times and it really sells it to me. Besides that Clear Light is a fucking masterpiece and I really really like the buildup and transitions between Tattoo, Altered Sate, and Maya Gold.
I think what I'm trying to say is that if I had to choose I would probably choose TB I as well even if only because it has the superior bonus track.

I initially wanted to make a point about A and B sides as well but I've been listening to TB II far more than TB I recently so I've completely forgotten what I wanted to point out.

20/25

good scoreline

do this on new year's desu

>9

reminder that she's a slut who has a boyfriend at every port.