/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Bonding With You Darkness Edition
>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/A_Self-improving_Man
youtu.be/hVPjQCHbsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=WapvE4pRqic
allstonchristmas.bandcamp.com/track/last-christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=AdA40eEG73Y
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11025231/
youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo
youtube.com/watch?v=5UiMrCphoMY
youtube.com/watch?v=ln3jMCh2f_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never get to experience what's beyond floor 100
sigh....

hyur boypussy

elezens

>put up LF friends on PF
>no dice
i want to die

>tfw bail on a shitty last minute welfare gear a12n group because the healers are trash that let the tanks in tank stance die multiple times
>tfw come back 10 minutes later to try again and still in instance, they cleared somehow and i get my welfare gear

there is a god
i feel dirty

attack of the manlet bots

Server?

I bet you're not even max height yourself, shortman.

>people actually wipe on a12n
>it's current patch

i want to kiss this elezen in a very lewd place

I would have made my character a lot shorter if I could have.

Better sliders when, SE ?

cactuar

Don't make fun of midlanders please

Did you know a12n has an enrage? I didn't and got to experience it last week. People are whining about the jump potions when the community is already terrible. There are deeper problems going on.

>there's a bust slider
>no ass slider
SE really dropped the ball huh

That's a Primal, right?

I think we need to build a social wall around bad players and make them pay for it.

I'm hooked on this game, but at the same time, I know I'm going to lose all interest the moment I finish the main story because I have zero interest in the social aspect. wat do?

server/UI rimitations

i wish, it's on Aether
i got memed into joining because i heard it was a midpop and now i'm stuck here alone in my smol house which i got because this server is so fucking dead multiple plots can free up in one go and stay open for hours on end

the players in that group probably think jump potions will ruin the game too

quit? damn nigga problem solved

Going to become a warrior, oh boy.

Also when do you get glamour? Is it max level? I'm okay with clownsuits until I get the ability to change, but I'd like to get it ASAP.

swimmin when

wanna be a swimmin lzrd

How do you unlock Floor 101+ in PotD?

when you kill yourself.

I don't socialize unless I'm helping someone (like actual help) and I still keep myself plenty busy.
The MSQ is interesting but literally less than 5% of the reason I play that's for sure lol.

>Aether
Rip. Sorry user, maybe when cross-world PF comes out you can be friends with the degenerates on bal and gilg.

When you reach level 50 there is a guy at the stalls in Mor Dhone that offers the quest.

Quit now. We're in between patches at the moment so depending on how fast you're going through it you're gonna hit the end and get bored like the rest of us.

Or SE could fix it. I don't know put a minimum dps requirement as well as the gear requirement on stuff and then give people a way to measure it in game.

I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Level 50, unlocked by a quest.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/A_Self-improving_Man

you're gonna need 3 friends, pal

idk people post pictures of their characters here w/cheated big boobs so i figure it has to be like POSSIBLE for all the sliders to go further, right? the difference between most races shortest and tallest is like a half a foot at most which is nothing.

More options in general would just be great. absolutely 100% not holding my breath, but I hope that with the lack of a new race they will go through and add some more customization features to the existing races.

Cool, thanks guys! You bunch are real nice!

when they kill themselves yoshi-p will suddenly develop swimming in ffxiv?

you're full of shit, how would yoshi-p even find out? fucking retard.

tfw ur suicidal

someone take care of me and ill be ur maid ty eastern america preferably my specialty is cleaning dick

FUCK MITTENS

post char and YT

youtu.be/hVPjQCHbsq4

yes I will listen

I know you might like the hairdo, but please change it. Just change it, plenty of cute options available.

make SSS dummies required to queue things

MARRY KITTENS

Anyone on Excalibur/Primal want to do some A11S learning in... like, 30 minutes to an hour? I'm not online atm, so lmk here.
Please respond.

I think it's plenty cute!

you're replying to a shrek alt

fucking beat me to it

Not with you.

What does that mean? I honestly don't know, is it because my hair is green?

Not with you.

I'LL FUCKING END YOU, DEGENERATE

That's good, I wouldn't really want to learn with a toxic manlet anyway.
:)

wrong resolution

cool coordinated shitposting with nacky :)

i dont think that one even knows what a 4chin is

>memespewing
>name calling

They aren't the toxic one.

>implying I've spewed even a single meme in this thread
>implying I'm not simply stating facts about your hilariously small stature
Yeah, shortman, you ARE the toxic one.

I'm about to start PLD and I plan on sticking with it no matter what. What should I expect

youtube.com/watch?v=WapvE4pRqic

>163217351
>continues to meme
Just stop posting. Nobody likes you, you're annoying.

There is a shitposter in the thread who plays a green-skinned roegadyn female with heterochromia pompadour hair. He has an uncontrollable amazon fetish and is fairly creepy, even by the standards of this place. He's also a prolific maker of alts. So here you are, with your muscle-girl character with that hair, people will naturally wonder if you are Shrek.

>im not spewing memes!
>is a living joke thats incapable of speaking in anything but

just lol

>facts are memes!

What is the best theme in the game?

What alts does he have

There is none now, because every theme in the game sounds like ass to me after listening to an actual, decent, well-made song that is NOT part of the game.

Please post song

Oh, well then, not quite me. I didn't even push the muscle tone slider all that high!

>posted im an x on a y for literal months
>dated amber and coordinated shitposting with him
>forces shortman catchphrase into every post

No guys he's right, he doesn't spout memes.

allstonchristmas.bandcamp.com/track/last-christmas
This cover is better than the original.

Why is T8 so scary alone???

Are people actually using raid finder to learn? Queued with my friends just now for a11s to get some practice and the queue says it will take more than 30mins. We're really casual but eager to try and it's sad to see it takes so long. It's probably because reset is tomorrow and all raiders are already done for the week, eh

because you're wearing a dress instead of real armor stupid smelly arrow wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=AdA40eEG73Y

If you were on Japanese servers you'd have people queuing to learn and help all the time as everyone got their loot for the week anyway. Sadly, not western mentality.

Shattered sun, eyebrow cat, a dark-skinned midlander with a red eye stripe, and another midlander with the thick eyebrows/dreadlocks. He also has femroe characters on whatever server there have been femroe posters on- leviathan when antivia played one, faerie for that other femroe poster, etc

No, people use raid finders for clears not learning. Try PF for learning.

Shrek's main is the ugly green ogre on Gilg, he has at least two alts on Balmung Shattered Sun in Soft and the eye brows cat in Saint (not Asa)

I've heard of alts on Excal but I don't know how true it is

shit taste, but not surprised

>december 2016 gobwalker

it's almost christmas so post christmas elves

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11025231/

The practice queues never pop, trust me. I've queued Practice Sophia EX for well over 3 hours and nothing.
Just put up a PF and hope someone comes.

>if i don't like it, it's shit!
Spoken like a true rabid shortbaby.

youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo

that cover is terrible, but you can keep your mountain troll opinion for what i care

youtube.com/watch?v=5UiMrCphoMY

>if i don't like it, it's shit!
Spoken like a true rabid shortfetus.

sophia is literally dead though

>stalking people and catalouging this much information about them instead of just ignoring them

>163218465
still memeing

People RF it even in the most dead of hours in my experience so I'd say you're wrong.
It's the practice queue that's devoid of life.

>facts are memes!
Spoken like a true shortsperm.

I like the song it plays

youtube.com/watch?v=ln3jMCh2f_4

how do i attract frauleins with my new male form?

can i be your catboy (male) gf instead?

why are you pretending to be me

You don't be a fuckin' Maulra for one.

Guys I have the chance to join Joe Never's static. Should I do it since HE'S OUR GUY?!

I make it my business to find a little bit out about a person when they send me tells about how they like to take creepshots of my character

it would be an easy way for you to get an a12s clear, even if the group is overall terrible

too late, i already know how you really are.