letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed)
>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Detox BEST girl.

PREV

What's the best spot to farm BPs on floor 11-19? i need knight armor and sengoku armor

i heard there was a room that had like 3-4 boxes but i never got the chance to know where.

First for farming

Convinced the Sengoku legs will turn into the cool trailer samurai legs if I put enough metal into them.

Right?

RIGHT!?

Does anyone know what the form change at T3 for DIY set looks like?

Zero enemies except for the mandatory hater/GOTO, and the boxes don't move around

Theres five reds and occasionally a silver one in the boss room

I've gotten almost all of the major 11-20 drops from there

STILL NO IRON BLUEPRINT

Can't you just instakill them with brainsroom+goretastic tho?

YOU CAN BE THE FIRST TO TRY

DO IT

Kero

Top cuck

>GILLED

I'm going to have to assume brainshrooms don't work on them, or killing them would be the most trivial thing in the game.

It's already going to be trivial if you have high enough damage to kill them in under 15 minutes with guardshroom spam.

GOTO skip today or still nope?

Just play as a grill for the qt legs.

I hope the Sengoku set turns into a schoolgirl uniform at max stars

Not looking forward to the rest of the game when jackals come back. I've just now got to level 18. Now I'm going to have to rush through the levels.

You guys were NOT fucking kidding about the spike once you hit floor 20+. What's the best gear to bring to these floors, can 2 stars be okay?

>With fifteen minutes of grinding I've upgraded katana to +1, and its already doing twice the damage of the lightning rapier +3 which I've spent about half a week grinding.

FUCK

ME

Now where to get Rosewood so I can +4 this shit.

I didn't start when the jackals were supposedly here, what are they like?

>Hater has the 3 star Nail Gun

Uh....

Should I help or something?

Anything with slash res. If you cant make any, try to score the floor 20 armors and weapons.

God dammit why didn't anybody tell me that the Trap room on Chitose-Mei rotates out.

Scoured the whole floor and can't find the golden chest anymore.

JUST
CLIMBBb THEMUUUUFUUUCFCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUCUUUUUUUCKIIIIINNN
TOOOOOOWWWWWEERRRD BUIIICBHHHHHH

how often does the tower change shape like is there a set time

>shinkobashi 27F's elevator is blocked off until you kill a boss that's AFTER the elevator
FUCK YOU

>See the 'Hold Triangle' prompt the instant after I press the trigger for another attack
Every fucking time
What is it exactly that triggers the staggered state, it seem like sometimes I can hit them once and make it happen, and other times I can wail on them with my fists while the sweat drops appear and it doesn't happen

>see through jacket curves

Is it better to rush up the tower or be autisting and upgrade everything before moving onto the next 10 floors?

Once a day, in AEST it's 11 AM, which sems to make it 8 PM in murrikan eastern standard time according to google

Be autistic when you get to floor 22
it pays off

Rush for risk or prep to be safe. I think it's better to upgrade gear.

HOW THE FUCK DO I FARM BULLET METALS?

THESE GUNNERS DONT DROP AT ALL

Don't know, by the time I got to level 9 where the cutscene was, they were removed from the game. Supposedly they'll pretty much 1-shot anyone who doesn't have high tier armor and rank 4-5. Also if your person dies to them, you can't get them back.

You can rush, but eventually you're going to hit floor 20, and then it's time to stop.

so i need to wait till 8:00 at night tomorrow for a possible floor 23 bypass or gold snails great.
also what drops dod green metal

I have Crowley lift unlock and have the unupgraded motor psycho bbut also like 5 transparanguses and around two slowmunguses/ My best gear is the special forces set tho.

Does headshotting bosses still do extra damage?

I want to see how my shooter can handle Coen with 2 One Shot One Kill decals and +40% crit chance

I hit floor 30 tho.

dod arms green metal what do i kill to get it.

Do invisible shrooms work on our friend Coen?

Its not, you need to kill both Shimeno COEN and Oshimi JIN-DIE on 26 for both gates to open and unlock the F27 elevator and way up to next boss.

They don't have to be killed in a single run but both have to go down at least once.

Golden chest gauntlet most likely.

>only have rank 2 guys
>level 76 dev hater in ikegara does 300 damage with a punch
this is dumb

Trap chest enemies. No boss drops DOD green

good thing you DONT need to kill them both in one run

>Scrubs bitch about OP haters when this is possible
Really makes you think

so no boss drop fuck so i cant just grind

>Do invisible shrooms work against a blind enemy
What do you think cuckboi

so trap gold chests from floor 1-9 right
thats going to take a while

11-19

coen is blind dumbass youll have better luck slowing down time and using an oakshroom and a sting shroom if your lucky with the daily box

>11-19
god dammit fuck i hate jacksons area

What shrooms do birds drop?

Whoa! You're going to be a legend!

Now that's what I call FUCKING ENTERTAINING

What are you doing in Ikegra? Just farm COEN.

>have only less than a day to prepare for the jackals
>need over 12 bullet metals to make my rank 4 weapons

Help pls

hey where are turtles and what shrooms do they drop i got a gold one in a box and i want to know what its shroom is good for

For future reference

Metal Colors:
1-10 = Blue
11-20 = Green
21-30 = Black
31-40 = Red

Miniboss Drops:
Coen = DOD
Jin-Die = War Ensemble
GOTO = Candle Wolf
U-10 = Milk

Area 1 boss drops DOD Blue
Area 2 boss drops War Ensemble Green
Area 3 boss drops Candle Wolf Black
Area 4 boss drops Milk Red

If a boss isn't in the area, you have to either get the metal from the secret shop or golden chests

I've never been so salty in my life. Tell me, what are the chances of tier 2 Sengoku Armor has for me? I got some floor 20 armor but I need to farm THAT area to upgrade stuff. And obviously I can't when all these claw bastard keep killing me. I swear, they stopped spawning snails at the wrong time of the game. I got leggings +3, and I need to get the body and head.

Who drops Candle Green?

Any gold animals available, I heard there were rats on 6f?

I could go punch Seyane for xp but I'm out of brain shrooms and don't want to farm 15k gold to get gear to go farm shrooms to go farm another area (and still have risk of messing up and dying)

Alternatively whats a better way to farm xp? I'm on like floor 25-29 somewhere as my highest, the enemies in the higher area don't really give enough xp to be worth the risk over the low 10 areas

>tells you that he knew you could handle an enemy that weak
>the very next thing he does is act amazed that you managed to beat the enemy

You could probably kill him with a few more sting shrooms and more motors but then you'd have to deal with whatever's on floor 30 and up.
If you think you can kill crowley, go for it, just grab floor 30 blueprints and make stuff off those.

Unlocking a door that only opens 1 way because I like unlocking doors

Somebody copypaste this and put it in the fucking pastebin

That's the plan, thanks for reassuring me.

Goto drops Candle Greens on floor 11. You can also try to score Knight or preist armor while you're on floors 11-19

hes telling the truth guys there adding the fucking jackals back in it says so in the official twitter god i hope they re worked how they spawn so its not seconds on small floors.

Has anyone here actually bought death metals?

I can try for Knight Armor, I only got the body though. Then who drops MILK green? If I recall, that's a gold chest drop. Maybe Jackson might have some.

How accurate is the rankings section of TDM?

Yes

Has anybody told him to fix the fucking quests. Now not only the kill everything ones are bugged, I also can't finish shit like "collect brainshrooms"or "kill 30 enemies with an electric weapon" they just don't register mushrooms nor kills.

Also from experience, pay attention to the arenas.

I didn't notice the tower flipped between trips and ended up just fighting COEN twice, if the arena looks the same, you ended up in the same area.

yes they know about it

>accidentally use a fun fungus because of that fucking thing where the item rotation sometimes goes multiple places on a single small swipe
God I hate that thing.

Not at all considering you lose 50+ rank just for someone raiding your base successfully which is piss easy to do at most levels.

Not sure which is better, Nailgun or Pitching Machine, since they both attack similarly. A guy I raided had his guys dual-wielding Pitching Machines and I got my ass rekt by them.

so how does the jackal spawn timer work if there is a small floor how long do i have till i get raped

Asking because it says I'm the top ranked player in the world

To be clear, I think it's full of shit. I'm just confused

If I had to choose between one or the other, should I go with Strikers or Shooters?

Shooter.

Attackers maybe? They have the highest dex.

>People constantly talking about how OP F23 GOTO is
>Beat him on my first try with a tier 3 character without using any shrooms or combat decals
This place is just full of shitters isn't it.

>explore beyond 30th floor
>completely in over my head but can't turn back
>down to disengaging mob ambushes with Hot Iron's rage move and emergency brain shrooms
>7 BPs and mats galore
>336hp left
>I just want to go back down

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

How accurate are you, senpai?

I wish the quests that reward you with rare metals were repeatable for the same rewards, desu. Looking for golden chests is a major pain And you kill a ton of enemies while doing them..

If I start assembling defense with my tier 3 fighters, all 8 of them right now, could they stand a chance or should I wait for tier 4, how close am to tier 4? First mid-boss room past Jackson.

*doing that

Defence is basically worthless until tier 5 and by then you don't get raided much since there aren't many players anyway

A couple minutes. Once I got raided by a jackal in like 2 minutes when I found a moving shop

>two minutes

Jesus christ

The problem with defense is that it's built around having a bunch of the highest tier fighters you can make, which pushes you out of range for the vast majority of people you can raid.

I have 10 T5 fighters, and my rank is 70. There's like 5 or 6 guys I can raid consistently. I don't even have a defense set up because it's way more lucrative in both TDM points and currency to just raid the devs anyways. I'd walk away with 40k KC and SP every dev raid.

>he posted it again

That's so shitty. I hope they added them back as alternate bosses or something instead of a shitty pseudo ghost mechanic from Spelunky.

It's such a stupid idea to have to rush floors in a game like this.