How do I get Indian people smell out of my car?

How do I get Indian people smell out of my car?

Bought a car off some poo in loo and thought the smell would go soon enough if I aired in out over night but still lingers.

Any tips? Why the fuck do these cunts stink so much anyways?

Dip a meme tree in vanilla extract. Pick up smoking so tar replaces Curry smell, etc.

clean your carpets and lots of lysol disinfectant spray.

change your cabin filter too

Black ice fresheners everywhere
Smoke mad weed and cigarettes in your car

Leave about 5 bags of coffee beans in you car opened overnight for a few nights,the beans will absorb the smell. Also the beans need to be whole not ground

Spray some Ozium in there.

Leave open bags of unground coffee beans in it for a couple of days

You can't, when you buy a property from Indians you have to be aware that you will be gutting it to remove the smell.
Short of replacing the entire interior the Indian smell will never come out.

Drink vodka and whiskey, eat some mcnuggets and throw them up inside the car and leave it overnight

Take a shit in your car. Alternatively, dump a jug of milk in your trunk.

Thanks mum
Getaloadofthisguy.jpg

Ooooyy veeeey ill put you in my basement cell to die

spray the living shit out of the interior with this shit and rub with paper towels.
As a bonus, any stains will also be removed.

Their spices are basically perfume so all it takes is for it to get in a pocket somewhere and the occasional gas exchange will persist the smell forever. Airing out won't evacuate these pockets to the levels you want. You'll have to actively get the spice particles to adsorb to something that neutralizes them.

I would try spraying febreze in hard to reach places, giving the upholstery a good vacuum and possibly a scrub, maybe getting a cabin air filter with that baking soda deodorizer shit, and a tree as a stopgap

fucking kek

all they do is eat curry and shit where they eat. i think you're fucked man. changing the cabin filter and driving with the windows down and the AC on full blast might help, thats what i did when i did delivery.

Had the same problem when I bought a smoker's car.
Cover every carpet/seat/roof liner with a nice layer of arm & hammer soda and let it sit for a day, then vacuum it up.

Hey, I'm Indian.

You could try lighting agarbathis(incense sticks) inside your car. Or you could buy a ton of black ice and leave it hanging of your rear view mirror. Coffee's also a great stuff; the beans in the coffee...oh wait... explained it very well.

BTW you could also do this to get near 95% fresh smell inside your car. You could vapor treatment your car. What they do is, they pass very hot steam into the a/c air vents in the car and they also do it on the seats. It kills all the germs too. Trust me this works. I think it's available in most car service shops.

Good luck.

Poo in loo

Buy a product called "Neutrolene" and spray the entire interior of the car with it.

It's a product specifically designed to remove the odor of decomposing corpses for the mortuary industry; hopefully, it should be strong enough.

>Hey, I'm Indian.
No need to say that. We could smell you since the moment you opened thread...

Thanks.

> lighting some pooinloo incense will make the car smell better
It will smell even worse

pic. related, it has a nice citrus scent as well

Needs to be called pajeet be gone

why do you guys stink so much anyways.

like don't you shower or something?

are you unaware that everyone thinks you sink

The actual answer to this is because they eat everything with spices. The spices are literally soaked in their skin, they are a self marinating race.

>my mom crushed a milk container when loading her car, a few weeks later has a flat tire and asks if i can fix and possibly find why her car smells funny
>pull flat tire off, go to get spare from trunk
>spare tire has what looks like cream cheese all around the side
>tire well is full of chunky white and yellow fluid

found the smell

you didnt help her after you found that nasty shit did you!?

i'd tell mom to frig off

im not understanding what the person being of indian ethnicity has to do with the bad smell situation

its not like one smell is worse than another because it came from a country you dont like

THIS THREAD ISNT AUTOMOTIVE RELATED

AND THE IMAGE ISNT WORK SAFE

REPORTED

found the poo in loo

try cofffee bags, the coffee absorbs the smells all you have to do is open the bag and give it a few days to work its magic.

>they are a self marinating race.

shut the fuck up pajeet.

i used to work with a shitskin, i can indeed confirm they smell like rotting garbage. not only was her b/o fucking terrible, but whatever she microwaved in the break room literally filled the entire building with an awful stench & made clients gag as they walked in.