northeasthealthline.ca/displayservice.aspx?id=90830
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buff Pharah

Nerf Soldier

Nerf D.va

hana song

Heheh watch and learn"

What did he mean by this?

Who has the single best voice line out of everyone?

Cute girls.

Why are there two threads

The other thread was made hours ago.

This one is for yuri and the other is for yaoi.
Obviously we don't need a hetero thread; there are no straight people in Overwatch.

>there are no straight people in the future.
ftfy

I'll stay here then

Smug
DELICIOUS
Bleu woman

so I heard there where female (male) healslut bimbo holes for sale

Is the only way to climb is to go on a win streak?
Seems kinda hard if you dont have a strong 6 man team

Yuri thread it is then.

>>/u/
And don't come back

this is acceptable, its cute

this is not acceptable, fucking fuck off

Should I be out healing Ana as Zen?

Not if she's doing her fucking job.

Maybe if your team isn't taking alot of damage causing her to snipe the enemy pharah or throw aggressive grenades instead of healing your tanks.

muh dicc

>Finally break into master
>Next game my team has a Shimatard that get shit on by Soldier and refuse to switch
>Back to diamond

Oh well

>tfw you back the canon ship

It's a good feel my friends.

I like Overwatch gameplay but as a /pol/lack I am perpetually triggered by Blizzard.

this is a lesbian thread, sorry

Roadhogs is broken as fuck.

>bullshit hit box on hook twice the size of the hero he aims at
>pull through walls
>THROWS through walls
>heals 300 hps
>can 1 shot 70% of the heroes
>600 health

when is he coming back?
;_;

But there is no canon lesbian user.

How the hell do I get good at ana? Is it even possible at plat level? I've been trying to learn her for the last week or so but I think the best I've gotten was 20% of team damage at the end. I've watched pro videos, I'm landing my nades and darts, but I just can't seem to actually heal enough.

Every /pol/tard learns to embrace homos as their perfect allies sooner or later. Some even turn into homos themselves!
It's the natural order.

>long hair prone to getting caught in the power armor
>no wrinkles

good armor design though

>Playing Ana
>Healing the fuck out of everyone (Outhealing Lucio)
>Mei starts complaining that I need to switch to a better healer, like Zenyatta

This was in comp. This man was is in Diamond (Master here). How the fuck do you live in Comp Season 3 and think Ana is a bad healer?

I carried myself from low plat to diamond with only Ana and sometimes Lucio.

Just get gud.
Use your nades on your tanks when the enemy tanks are right in front of them. Deny heal and improve your own at the same time.
Always have one eye on the sky, assume that your sniper/soldier is shit and won't get that Pharah who's killing you and the other healer. Kill your daughter yourself.

If your balls are tingling with that feeling that tells you that the enemy Rein will soon try and charge yours, keep your sleep dart ready. It's more important to sleep a charging Rein, then it is to heal the one he has pinned.

No need to heal if they never hit a wall.

Never forget your melee hit. Nade on the ground + melee + one auto-hit drop that annoying Lucio who's contesting the payload.

It's not about hitting every shot, it's about hitting the important targets, be they friend or foe.

how did no limits go from being the standard mode of play to completely broken garbage

Who /master/ here? I know it's not exactly the highest but I don't have anyone else to share my joy with.

Stop playing tanks.

>PTR update

What is it

When it was the normal mode people still tried to play as if it was comp.
Now that it's Arcade it's like a switch has been triggered and people just realised that they can do anything they want.

No just dont be shit

It was always completely broken garbage

Do you not remember 2 lucio 2 tracer 2 winston bumrushing first point?

Sombra

Who's buying? I only sell my holes to bullies

Oh great more shit

Seriously how do we fix sombra?

Legitimately the lowest dps of any offense hero, extremely janky movement and escape abilities.

For a hero that can turn invisible its really fucking useless.

How much are you hipfiring vs ADSing? I feel like maybe I need to change my sensitivity because feel like I can't hit shit when I ADS

DELET

Stop playing Mei first.

Why? They're extremely important to have.

>Legitimately the lowest dps
Uhhh she can unload 1k damage in one clip. She does higher DPS than Genji in low bursts. The problem she has is that she overlaps Tracer, and Tracer has better/easier to use escape routes from flanking. Being able to do damage is far from Sombras problem. It's that she's a worse Tracer.

>tfw want to post the lewd things i'd do to a cute trap mercy but id get banned

It didn't feel like she was doing it job during the game

ADS only if your target is either far away or a Pharah.
You shouldn't even try and Sniperduel a Widow or Hanzo so, if anything, hit them once and then fuck off out of their LOS.

My usual accuracy is something around 70/95 for hipfire/ADS.

If you are in your usual position you can just hipfire into your tanks and assume that the right one get's the heal, not much you can do if someone blocks all the heals your Rein should get, sometimes that's just unlucky.

Don't be afraid to hit full hp targets, remember the little heal-dot.
What's your sensitivity right now?
I'm running on 2350 CPI, maybe not enough to play someone like Tracer but it's where I'm most comfortable as Ana, Hanzo, Lucio or Zen.

Fareeha is pure.
Remove it.

Then she is shit and needs to practice.

The only one who should outheal Ana is Lucio or a Mercy if Ana is trying to snipe down Pharah or some shit like that.

add me on something then cutie

Let's play a game.

Let's make skills sound as trivial as possible
I'll start:
>Lucio slams the ground with his sound gun.

floating air conditioner

Sppppooooooooookky ghoooooooost

Technical error

>d.VA can't block beams like zarya or meis
>can block sound from lucio

Explain this

Lucio's sound is weak in comparison to a military grade laser

Mei is just using liquid nitrogen.

>What's your sensitivity right now?
I don't know, and that's almost certainly a problem. I've never really given a damn about it and it's been fine for stuff like battlefield, but it's probably knecapping me here.

It's fucking sound. How can her defense matrix block sound? When she's using it it looks like little Lazer beams shootout and hit the bullets or rockets or whatever is being shot at her. You can't shoot sound. That's stupid.

Who /ps4/ here?

Right here

Running

>Who /retard/ here?
Did you click on the wrong general by accident? Nobody would be dumb enough to play an FPS with a controller, right?

Don't fall for the
>But muh favourite pro play at 300 sensitivity we ALL SHOULD TO IT
line.

You need to find something that is comfortable for you, that is far more important at this level.

Try and see what your issue is:
Do you miss because you overshoot or can't get a clean hit on distance?
Lower your sensitivity a bit
Do you miss because you can't manage to hit a moving target even when it's right in front of you?
Turn it up a bit.

How's your average accuracy hipfire/ADS?

Do you ADS more than you hipfire? You shouldn't, The Dart-Gun is very accurate and all the tanks, your most important targets, are big enough to hit without slowing down/reducing your FOV by ADSing.

Also spam your grenade more. You are already doing that? Do it more.
If your team doesn't need heals, throw it into the enemy team or at the wall above/behind the enemy Rein. If they can't heal, they won't engage, buying you sometime to defend or to break their defense.

The best FPS ever are Halo, Timesplitters, and Perfect Dark though

You can shoot sound.
It's just waves, shoot out your own waves on a similar wavelength and the sound get's fucked up.

Heh... y-yeah, n-no one.

>northeasthealthline.ca/displayservice.aspx?id=90830
>Physically Handicapped Adults' Rehabilitation Association (PHARA)
Literally confirmed. Truly the deepest lore.

me and I just bought the game today

Sorry pham.
Full body on top of her purity.

>tfw the spray is tiny as fuck in-game

Console > pc

More equal and fair. On pc if you have a better mouse, computer, monitor, speakers, Internet, and a number of other factors you get an advantage. Console everyone has the same equipment so it's more about skill than who bought better equipment

Yeah, on console everyone is retarded, so it's equal.

I just bought it today after giving up a while back
Post PSN. You too,

that's a young version of her before she lost her limbs.

is correct

wow Symmetra is OP

Am I missing something? Where are my Arcade stats being tracked?

>monitor, speakers, Internet
How do these not apply to consoles as well?
Also, I'd rather have an environment where there are differences but I'm actually able to choose than one where everyone has the same thing but it's fucking awful.

I don't think there's anything more terrifying/frustrating than a Rein that thinks it's a DPS and succeeding. I'm not sure if it's because he was just that good or we were just that shit or both.

>Symmetra gets a double kill by holding down LMB and jumping around like a retard

>it's another "Enemy team gets perfect Defense comp while you get Attack Torbjorns and Bastions" episode of Mystery 6v6

I'd rather have one where you can pretty much pay to win by buying the highest end equipment. That's an unfair advantage

But you really can't. If you're a gold shitter buying the best monitor, keyboard and mouse won't get you into GM. It's mostly about comfort, you can win with any piece of equipment. It's not like there isn't shit like pro controllers and M+KB attachments for the consoles.

They aren't

>Reinhardt hits the ground with a hammer
>Reaper shoots alot in random directions
>D.Va blows up her own mech suit
>Winston gets really angry
>Lucio plays his music louder

Agreed. I'm ok with all tyne changes but increasing her beam by 2 meters. It didn't sound like a lot but it's very noticeable. Go back to 5m and she'd be ok.

>TimeSplitters
>Tfw the closest you've come to playing a proper HD PC port of TimeSplitters is through the Homefront easter egg
>Tfw the TimeSplitters easter egg was the best part of Homefront

Attack gets screwed in Mystery 6v6 in general.

>it's a hanamura mystery heroes episode

She is beautiful.

ahhh, console watch.

>rage too hard after losing 800 SR
>get muted
>now stuck in gold hell
>teammates literally do not understand matchups
>they have no sense of team comp
>they have no sense of positioning
>they have no idea what high ground is. Every match on Numbani, my teammates, no matter if they are support, tank, or DPS, will literally just stay on the payload on defense. I had one Zarya ask me what the benefit of high ground is. Yes, that actually happened.
>they will not group up ever. They will feed the other team endlessly.
>there's a Mercy on my team every fucking match, and I have to pray that she gets a decent rez off
>I have almost no control over any match now because my teammates cannot perform even the most basic functions by themselves:
>D.Va can't kill Reaper
>Ana can't heal, no matter what role you are playing. And if she ever nanoboosts you as a tank, it's when you're about to die.
>Zen can't heal, discord or use Transcendence at the right time.
>Lucio wastes his ults all the time, usually when our Zen wastes his.
>Mercy will stay Mercy no matter how many people are face fucking her. Not once will she switch off.
>Soldier can't kill Pharah. Fuck, Soldier can't kill anything.

And I can't say or do anything about it. All I can do is take it.

Yes she is.

>get past level 100

>everyone you get queued with is a salty little bitch, even in QP

Should I just buy the game again?