/twg/ - Total War General

For Ze Lady edition

>How to watch it
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/beebs-watch-bbc-iplayer-a/opmliiafmgjkgkfadkpomlefdllhajdi
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcthree

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Routed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834315422
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rejoice! For a knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Release date when?

third for waifus

2nd for Waifus

You're walking down a long corridor one day when suddenly you hear someone behind you should
>DRINK DA BREW

What do you do?

Mi Lord I can only pay 5 ears of corn this winter please take mercy on me I have a wife and child

>corn
>in the old world

wew

>corn

Get that heretical shit out of my face. The Lady does not approve.

>tfw peasants look crap and don't even look half as inbred and pox ridden as they are meant to

samefag

I made an Amazon faction mod for Rome 2, can't wait until there are enough units to make one for Warhammer. Hope it's not more difficult or anything.

getaloadofthisyank.png

How come the Empire had not already annexed Bretonnia?
Or is it something like Monty Python joke source for Franz? Bretonnia is literally the most backwards nation in the Old World. If Beastmen were just men, they would prob. be bretonnian.

Out of the units available now, what do you think you'd use? I'm legit curious.

Too busy with their own problems to ever unify into a large enough force and brets can hold their own.

Because in the old Warhammer lore, the Bretonnian were always on the verge of conquering the Empire instead.

And, you know, have demi-god knights helps.

Because the Blessing of the Lady essentially makes Brettonian knights bulletproof and they can outfight everything has to offer in close combat.

Glady and vampie chan would be a at couple

mountains in the way
and brets are powerful

I just bought a new laptop and I'm wondering can I run it at quality settings? m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834315422 Thanks for the help

Womanlet

are elves underpowered on auto resolve? seems it

>Worshipping Sigmar
>Not worshipping the superior Lady of the Lake and becoming a demi-god on the battlefield

Pathetic.

I'm sure you can. I can play it on medium/high at minimum 40 fps with an 860m on my craptop.

I think he meant Khorne.

While I admire your dedication we do not accept ears, or any other body parts from any sort of beastmen as currency. Unfortunately the penalty for dodge taxes is 10 years free labor in an iron mine.

Sorry I Meant Attila at quality setting.

>worshipping an elf
>Absolutely fookin disgusting.jpg

Bretts have divine intervention and shit to counter empire technology.

Also, the empire has so much shit of it's own to deal with they never have the time or means to fuck bretts up.

It's just like in the campaign where the empire starts off getting spit-roasted by rebels, beastmen and Orks.

You're late on your payment for the Window Tax, bend over fuccboi.

I've always had a hard time getting into Attila compared to other TWs buttfuck me I do love it's ambushes, in Shogun 2 ambushing was pretty damn pointless but in Attila it feels soooo good

BEST ELVES WHEN

>implying the Lady of the Lake is an elf

Do you see the tits on that statue? No elf has tits that big. The statue does not lie. The Lady of the Lake is a human with big tits.

We have gone over this.

>implying elfs don't have magic to change their form

It's elven trickery I tell ye. Elven boob trickery.

That was Chaos Deamons

Day 210
Warhammer is still shit.

Sounds like a certain peasants wants to work every day INCLUDING feast days!

there's like three different ways from the empire into bretonnia. Two are narrow passes through mountains with huge fortresses on either sides of the pass, the third is through marienberg and the surrounding swamp lands and after those swamp lands you reach the bretonnian capital.

Also having an absolutely retarded amount of fast heavily armored magically empowered knights at their disposal really helps too. The reasons bretonnia prays to the lady is because her powers manifest themselves quite literally where even the most basic of knights gain magical protections enough to deflect cannon balls and might blows from giants. And these aren't even the knights that the lady has personally favored.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ZE LADY

Warhammer is based

Any word on when brets come out? Before or after new world?

Also bretonnia has a tsundere relationship with the empire.

Bretonnia hates the empire and thinks they're all peasants while the empire hates bretonnia and thinks they're all backwards but when ever a chaos invasion plows through the empire bretonnia always ALWAYS sends crusading armies to help save the empire.

Its not like I wanted to save you Karl franz, its just that the lady willed it.

February

brets are out in about 2 months at most so before.

where are my mutated peasants? What types of units would Bret. peasants get? Voulge and Bill carrying armor-pen mobs sound ebin. How are peasants equiped at TT?

Well the only one's I know of are Wardancers. If modding for Warhammer is the same as Rome 2/Attilla, I could probably make some sort of mounted bowmen, generic infantry, with them, and maybe a vampire unit using the female vampire model but it's not enough to make a faction out of.

Hopefully Brettonia gives me a few options, but I really don't know anything about Warhammer so who knows.

Grail Yeomen Outriders.

>Grail Yeomen Outriders
Am I getting meme'd by Radious?

>mutated peasants

That's your average Bretonnian citizen.

Halberds, handweapons and shields.

bret peasants may be mutated by our standards but they're definitely not chaos mutant mutated.

Bret peasants are already in the game with their equipment. (either spears or halberds and shields or longbows) though their weapons are fairly varied with a halberd unit having bills and voulges and glaives, while a spear unit has spears and battle forks etc.

How do you lock formation without fucking up the control groups, or without using a control group at all??

REEEE my night goblins keep getting busted
is there a mod that tells stalk radius?

Oh thanks for telling me. For a moment I thought they were Stirland mercenaries.

just got King and warlord, thinking about starting skarsnik, anything I need to know going in?

there's a stalk/stealth mechanic?

This is how you defeat Chaos

I don't like Warhammer.

Where's a link to the new time commanders episode?

t. Averhime

buff Skarsnik's skills that boost goblin dmg and shit first
get a ton of gobby stinkers with the armor pen right at the start (maybe it's level 2 military?) and not much else
use the shit outta that spidey (and know that it's all you need for sieging as wall attacks are normally suicide)

>Grail Yeoman Archers

u wot m8

and that is okay friend I hope that the next historical title will be a great addition in the series.

I guess we're getting peasants with halberds+shields in the full Brettonia release. They were in the Wood Elves pic with the dragon.

We have those already in the game.

i think some of the spearmen at arms models have weapons like battle forks and other spear-esque items, so that might be what you are seeing. At this point the additions to the bret roster seem to be grail reliquae & battle pilgrims, with updated versions of damsels (w/ some of the new lores like life/beasts) likely. There might be some sort of elite infantry along the lines of aspiring champs for chaos, but we will just have to wait and see what the festag days show us

the real question is what will the brets machanic be and will they get a specialized campagin

are you sure those aren't just spearmen with shields?

These are what I mean, sorry for small image. It's definitely a halberd from the polearm unit.

Quest mechanic for heroes and lords.

Guys which is funnier, Foot of Gork or The Purple Sun of Xereus?
Yes

I like that new spell from lore of shadows
It has great visuals

Sparta didnt have WALLS
Walls are for fucking PUSSIES

Foot of Gork.

Purple sun is a massive disappointment every time it's cast, it does no damage.

Oh and why is Azhag the most amusing guy in the game, voice quote wise and quest wise
Which lore is the funniest then? over all

why can't they just move at the same speed whenever I command them like this? do I really have to sacrifice control groups for it?

Yes, and your gunners at the back are gonna do friendly fire btw

So I usually micro them around the back because they're the close-range gunners and not the actual gunners like the guy in the back right.
Never know how I should position them at the start 'cause they probably get picked off if I start them off more to the side or some shit?
similar thing with the flagellants

Hard to say.

I like wind of death most because it's overcharged version murders everything in a line like a giant run away lawnmower.
It's hype as fucking baiting the enemy in to lining up for the perfect shot then letting it rip.

EXPLAIN IN ONE ALL-CAPS SENTENCE HOW TO PLAY VAMPS

KILL THEM THEN RAISE THEM

FLYING MONSTERS HIT THE ENEMY IN THE BACK

BLITZKRIEG STIRLAND

SKELETONS AND RED SKELETONS AND GHOULS TO FEAST ON THEIR REARS TO START

NECROMANCERS ARE THE UNDEAD'S CIVIL SERVANTS, THEY OVERSEE AND APPROVE ALL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION.

Doesn't work.
Female models have ´seperate animation for some reason.

PICK VLAD NOT MANLET

Alt + drag

Alt + ctrl + drag to rotate

Well there must be animations for most female mounted units, bows, and spears since female elf lords and vampire hero's have them.

faster units move faster than slower units and are outside of formation when moving to a formation, so you have to lock them by making a huge retarded control group

>Gobbo Archers

I SEND IN DA SPIDERS

Good point, though Vamp's animation won't work for elves, since her "head" includes her cleavage.

And... whats wrong control groups? Literally how else would CA implement it?

Seriously whats up with /twg/ and these stupid ass complaints lately

Because you can only have 1 ya dingus, invalidating the whole purpose of groupS

POO POO PEE PEE GET THESE STUNTIES AWAY FROM ME

G O B L I N S

F U C K
G O B L I N S