/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2394

Zarc Was Supposed To Be Handsome Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

ocg.xpg.jp/deck/deck.fcgi?ListNo=273573
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for LOLI HOLES

Second for THICK LION LEGS

>At no point does Yuya become heterochromatic despite wielding an odd-eyed dragon and housing the soul of another within himself

Fourth for ERECT DRAGONS

JUST

Sixth for MANSION PARTIES

Is it a good idea to have a Toon thinning engine in here with the intent to have a 36 card deck so you can draw into your shit better? The problem is if you do this and Pot of Memes, the chances of banishing out your burn cards is WAY higher

Eighth for BLUE-EYES WHITE WAIFU

It's kind of upsetting how much Konami hate's it's fanbase. Where re my Dracoruler-symbol-backed sleeves? They should really be deep in the sleeve business.

9th for Waifus

12th for devotion

I see you can count, /dng/, but can you spell!?

F is for friends who do stuff together

That card artwork just looks so fucking badass, and the more i look at the lore artworks of the Duel Terminal cards, the more i fucking wish the 6th generation of YGO was based more on the Duel Terminal lore instead of introducing a new game mechanic, just imagine that scene of all the Shadolls swarming Apoqliphort Towers animated, it would be like watching a million of Itano Circus' at the same time with Towers going "ALERT ALERT ALERT 4780783174301 LIFEFORMS DETECTED. PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: DESTROY LIFEFORMS. SECONDARY OBJECTIVE: ...SURVIVE" and you can see the thing on his POV (bonus if it shows a HUD marking a fuckton of moving targets) briefly before the combat.
Seriously, DT anime (or manga) when.

U is for UnchainTheChain

Well I'm retarded

N is for no effects on Battle Phase

>the nasty stuff Kaleidochick can do with Tiger or Wolf in the scale
How is one card so beautiful

Anyone have a fun anti meta decks?

Is this real?

Trypophobia is good

>Seriously, DT anime (or manga) when.
Probably never, because the writing always putters out at the end with their "world resets" shit.

True Draco Awakening also kind of implies that but that doesn't even matter, VFD is way cooler than Towers could ever be.

nice to see satan got proxy art

No.

That card alone put the lunalights on a special place in my heart and when i saw her on action, i literally said "30 dollars well spent" because i bought a Lunalight base (3 of each lunalight card) and because of well, its bad peformance before i knew about Kaleido chick or Crimson Fox was a disapointment. But bloody fucking fuck, this card will be hit by the banlist when she runs wild on meta (Lunalights + Zoodiacs are a fucking beast)

Lunalights are still tier 3 anyways, at least Kaleido Chick made me remove bricking cards like Fusion Tag, Fusion Recovery and even the god damn Reincarnation Dances (considering how common is to get your backrow shitted on, i just removed all of them and put a bunch of Threatening Roars)

In recent memory, what is the best deck that uses little to no stunshit?

Summoned Skull Turbo

>Zodiac Lunas
I can imagine it, should try it properly myself, Rat and all. I can imagine the low effort Leo from Kaliedo wiping up a field herself after Drancia + whatever disrupts them

>little to no stunshit
>good
Rulers

Nekroz?

I wouldn't call it low effort since to have Leo Dancer attack without worring of backrow or other effects (except Gospel of Revival, this shit is somehow activated despite Kaleido Chick's banish effect being in action, can i get an explanation on that please?) you need to get Lunalight Wolf, and you might need to run the Perfumes if you want to search her ASAP. Practically you have to do a -3 (Tenki to search kaleido, the cost of Lunalight Perfume's second effect and the perfume search for Lunalight Wolf) at the most to summon Leo Dancer and trigger K.Chick's banish effect, BABY and run wild on everyone, including the lightning himself
>mfw Leo Dancer can somehow surpass Utopia the lightning

>Rulers
>implying Veiler is not stunshit

>Nekroz
>implying Releaser is not stunshit

>mfw somehow i ate some words
That "BABY" was meant to be "THE LIGHTNING BABY" but i rewrote my post halfway

Veiler isn't stun, Veiler is a mild inconvenience.

If you've got a decent decklist, can you post it? I'm trying to play this deck but I brick all the time with Fusion tag/recovery.

Arguably this. Loved playing against Nekroz because all they ran -zero- pink cards, and there was fuckall they could do doing your turn

Valk and releaser were annoying as hell though.
Apart from that, yeah, all the fear was that they would Trish you during their turn.

One of their cards was a Battle Fader I remember, but that was it

>and there was fuckall they could do doing your turn
>Gungnir
>Trishula
>Valkyrus
>Clausolas

TDIL was a long time ago and this is still hilariously tragic
inb4 some scrub thinks the card is bad because of a super low chance like this

I posted this on the last thread, but i guess i can repost it.

It has like 6 cards that can brick you super hard though so you can edit it if you want. This deck can beat Monarchs, ABCs and the like but you nsed the fucking Heart of the cards on your side to get a good setup, because lunalights aren't a deck that can recover with a single draw, you need at least a full fucking hand if you want to overcome floodgates or the likes of Frog HEROs, zoodiacs with or without Eidolon engine. Personally, Frog HEROs is going to be your worst matchup because Dark Law locks your graveyard and tretoad will negate your deadliest effect, and this is without accounting backrow bullshit (strikes). at least Drancia is baitable but fuck trying to deal with Battletoads meets Street Sharks meets Power Rangers.

>Solidarity
Don't do that

>implying Crimson Blader isn't stunshit

I like to have an alternative to the lack of Butterfly/Blue Cat to gain attack, having 4300 ATK (4400 if tenki was still on the field) is a very strong number these days, except when i'm playing against Deskbot who can summon a 10000 ATK beater, then again deskbots are kinda irrelevant these days.

>finally get out first turn cosmic blazar in memeroids
>abc player forces negation then ends up with no.38, infinity, and dragon buster

Post deck

>abc
>38
what happened to ABC.dek that let them r8nk? am I missing something?

take a standard speedroid deck
add 2-3x limitover drive
put coral dragon and blazar in your extra

it was a meme karakuri build and he overlaid two bureidos for it

congratulations on losing to galaxy soldier karakuri ABC

t-thanks

Well shit

THE BLAZAR, BABY!

What's the most ~stylish~ way to summon Zarc? Suppose you had Mega Zaborg self-destruct and mill a bunch of dragons to the grave and you just want to look cool when you activate miracle synchro fusion or dragon's mirror

I'm thinking Dragon Master Knight, Quasar, Number 100, and another Zarc

>The lightning
-He only needs 2 level 4 monsters so he can hop on the utopia they make
-Can be in any deck that has r4nk toolbox
-5000 ATK and doesn't worry about backrow/trigger effects on damage step
>Blazar
-Has the same summoning conditions as Shooting Quasar Dragon
-Needs a synchro masturbation deck to be summoned on turn 1.
-4000 ATK and to negate a card he has to banish himself.

How can white bois even compete

>8
Chain astrograph to zaborg, activate dragon's mirror, activate astrograph

>Has the same summoning conditions as Shooting Quasar Dragon
Read
The
Fucking
Cards

>1 tuner synchro monster + 2 or more non-tuner synchro monsters

The Cherries, Baby.

>1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more Non-Tuner Synchro Monsters.

Copypasted from Blazar and Quasar.

>Get cherried after summoning utopia
>Pendulum fusion iris and utopia into blave eyes
get memed on, son.

Stardust Structure Deck, when?

Blazar can just negate Lightnings existence

What deck do you play if you want to sell your soul for easy wins with little hassle and interactivity?

Just tear up your opponent's cards and walk away.

personally I'd rather run de-synchro since you can use it to rape your opponent's cards with trish, and de-synchro + terrortop makes quasar/sifr/blazar anyway, if you have the room to run 3 goyo defender, which I don't know if roids normally run him for rank 3 or not

A few years ago?

i actually completely forgot about the defender shit, that's a good idea

extra deck space is going to go to hell but i'm willing to take the plunge

But this is actually a Synchron/Warrior Structure Deck, not a Stardust one.

The big man standing in the front is named "Stardust Warrior"

Bullshit aside how would a Stardust deck be any different? Synchrons make Stardusts, that's how it's always been.

How do I fix the resolution of my cards in ygopro? They all look like this in the top left corner.

>chaos max blue-eyes player thinks twin twisters negates and quits when it doesn't work
It's always fucking them.

I wish I could tell you. Mine look fine on the left side but lose quality on the right side.

Rename your pic folder into "pic_hq"

>Konami thought this is on the same level as Dark Law.dek

I've thought about trying out the HQ images, but decided they probably wouldn't work. The picture files themselves look fine, it only happens in-game.

It might just be the default resolution, I dunno. Resizing my window every time to try and make it not look like shit would be annoying.

>tfw to intelligent to play Paleozoics

To be fair Jet Synchron is pretty fucking good.

Toon engine is pretty good for that allure search though meme pot is risky if you don't search first. Consider playing OCG list with Chicken Game.

>tfw Eidolons will get a quickplay fusion and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Get ready for suprise Elysiums

We needed a synchro that could carry the game on it's own for the most part.We just got more combo pieces sadly.

>Eidolon
>support
Maybe on the set after MACR.

Banlists aside, what's the most powerful deck in yugioh in their respective format?

Did Dragon Rulers make TeleDaD look tame?

>A boss monster
>That can carry the game on its own
Kek, not in this age of Kaiju's and Lightnings.

RAT has achieved over 90% saturation

>Boss monster
You know that word got cheaped before kaiju.

Well that's unfortunate I'm gonna skip this format too it seems.

Are you telling me 90% of players will be able to afford RAT?

That's what a 'Synchro monster that carries the game by itself' would be.

It's going to be a 200 dollar card unless Konami fucks up and makes it sub-Ultra rarity.

haven't played in a while, did things change online? are devpro and ygopro still active?

I'm sorry my man it is not too great after the War with Sophia in DT2 his fusion became corrupted. If you look at Shaddoll Fusion you can see its a dark form of Gem-Knight Fusion and Shaddoll Core is Cairngorgan's head.

Not really it depends on the scenario and the effect and most "Boss" synchros can't carry you to the fucking front lawn so don't make me laugh.

>This is what too much fusion does to you
Remove fusion, the true cancer.

In a last ditch effort on the war against all of existence(Sophia) Crystal or rather Master Diamond fused with his fallen Gem-Knights, save for Lapis and Lazuli. But the problem is they are dead, making the fusion unstable. You can see the negative energy in this card engulfing Crystal. When we see remove from play effects when pertaining to fusion cards, it's a fusion that is irreversible or almost impossible to comeback from. Cairngorgon was the result.

So, who the hell is pearl and why is he so badass?

Also, according to Master Guide 4, it seems like Crystal died peacefully after the war with Sophia, and only becomes Cairn a while after that.

That's why we're talking hypothetically you dumbo.

So, yeah.
Fluffal got a top.
ocg.xpg.jp/deck/deck.fcgi?ListNo=273573

You are just chilling out and having fun in your dimension and then suddenly, this cabbage appears, slaps your cardsbando in the ass and says he is gonn make you become one with you.

What do you do?