Inf and Lex have had that almost standard for two model years. No excuse

Inf and Lex have had that almost standard for two model years. No excuse.

When can I drive from overhead view tho

This is why I hate fat people

Fat lazy assisted retards enabled to prosper thanks to technology.

Those people need to be euthanized.

this.

Jesus I hate yuppies.

This kills the soul. I love how the majority of rich people are completely fucking retarded.

>Elon if you're watching
Teslafags everyone..

And why wouldn't Tesla add overhead parking cameras then? Don't they have a million cameras and sensor in their cars already?

because tesla is a fucking marketing company not a car manufacturer. someone else has to invent it first before they can use it.

now that bmw has done the hard part im sure future teslas will have it

a rich person spends their whole life getting their way and never being told no

These people aren't rich. They are just upper middle class yuppies.
She's probably a housewive or still "finding her passion"and he's probably a software engineer.

Still not as bad as poor people though.

>have camera on each side, combine the pictures in a computer
>a number of brands have had it for years
>technology premiered in 2007, five years before the first Model S even left the lot
>IT MUST BE INVENTED FIRST
>TESLA IS A MARKETING COMPANY, NOT A CAR MANUFACTURER
I wonder what he meant by this.

Why would you need this if the X already does automatic parking?

What did he mean by this?

There is no nobility in poverty but I'd much rather befriend plenty of poorfags over the people in OP's video.

fucking garabge people I tells ya.

I'm honestly wondering what you mean by your post. Anyone with a brain can figure out what I meant with mine.
But, teslafags are severely brain damaged so I can see why you are having difficulties.

There's no nobility in Murrika, period. That's why people think wealth replaces nobility.

Okay then, whatever helps you sleep at night.

>you have to be a professional not to curb your car all the time
>American driving education

what did he mean by this?

>money doesn't buy class

Did anyone say it did?

These yuppies are no more obnoxious than your average poorfag

>Did anyone say it did?

>50 years ago people drove in the snow and parallel parked landbarges without difficulty.
>the year 2016
>goverment is mandating backup cameras because the government mandated no visibility safety features because the gov't doesn't want jaywalkers from earning Darwin awards.

I was born too late.s

How can you live your life while needing cameras and assists to even take you to the grocery store to bulk your landwhale mass.

I can't wait for displays instead of windshields. Then I can drive in 3rd person mode and it'll be just like my video games.

>but I'd much rather befriend plenty of poorfags over the people in OP's video.
Hell yeah

>That's why people think wealth replaces nobility.
This.

Some Youtube channel did that with a camera on a trailer hitch pole and a TV on the dashboard once and they found it awkward as hell and borderline undriveable.

Oh yeah, I remember that video. I'm sure with some getting used to it you could drive just as well as with the regular view out of your windows. Of course there would still be no point to it.

>obnoxious than your average poorfag
poorfags here (hillbillies) are not obnoxious by any standard.

It's all Audis..nevermind, It's all European cars that think they have right of way in every situation.