American...

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""drivers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=kSprwTtnhE8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V6MUgiv6Mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My exgf drove a 5-speed Sentra, it's not hard lmao

>I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A STICK I SWEAR

No, no you don't

Amerifat here.
Every car I've owned has been a stick, including the one I just bought.

I drive motorcycle just fine, is driving stick in car that much different? I feel like it may be awkward for first few moments but I think I could get it pretty quickly.

Yes it is unless you're riding suicide clutch. But you have the advantage of knowing what a clutch is for and know that you need clutch control

Anything but a dogbox is crap. I hate synchomesh H-pattern transmissions.

>Be American
>Drive manual
>Never have anyone but me drive my shitboxes because nobody else I know actually can

Look at him and laugh

If it's not a dogbox there's no point in driving stick. It's just an appliance.

>I just found out what a dogbox is and i'm namedropping it to look cool: the post

Lol

>Its just an appliance unless it has a transmission that is only usable in racing

Do europeans explode if they dont talk about america every 5 minutes?

>autotragic tranny
>"yes I drive my car"
fuckin lol americucks

Yes, it's a well known fact.

I use one every day when the roads aren't an unplowed clusterfuck of packed snow, ice, and slush.

Only got to drive a car with one once though

It was actually fun instead of the frustrating clutch-kicking fuckfest that is shifting with synchros. You'd have to be some sort of cuck to take pride in that bullshit, or just a poorfag who couldn't afford the auto option.

How is shifting with syncros frustrating?

>I use one every day when the roads aren't an unplowed clusterfuck of packed snow, ice, and slush.
post it then

>It was actually fun instead of the frustrating clutch-kicking fuckfest that is shifting with synchros
Daily reminder that you don't have to use the clutch to synchronize gears in a synchronzied gearbox.

Is a manual vehicle a good idea for a first car? I can only afford older models of the car I want and it comes only in manual.

>Is a manual vehicle a good idea for a first car?
no
>older models of the car I want and it comes only in manual.
Double no, gl if the clutch disk is just about worn out.

Nothing wrong with it, it'll be less likely to shit the bed from lack of maintenance, but if you're a retard you can fuck up more things with it. You really, really have to be a retard to fuck up a car with a manual though.

>someone unironicly thinks
>americans arnt drivers
>because they are american

how fucking retarted are you dude you coulda just posted the video and called the person a name and it would have been less stupid

i hope the shame you feel makes you cringe every time you look at your stupid thread

>it's impossible to learn a skill that takes 30 minutes to master

zozzle you americans are great

>Not watching the video

Why are euros stupid as shit?

>kid had no experience with manuals

Try again burger

>implying these threads aren't made by americans 100% of the time

30 minutes to grasp maybe, but hours to train in traffic without shifting still being a distraction, and your jerky ass shifts are nowhere near mastering.

>30 minutes to grasp maybe
fucking hell get your brain checked

oh look it's superior manualman with his ultra dick-handling skills

my 70 year old mother drives a manual, and has done for the last 45 years
>just UK feels

>be american
>only drive manual
>never drove an auto

why don't you go ahead and tell us all the make and model of car you have with a dog box transmission?

Good lord have fun when the linkages wear out.
Still looks fun as shit
wat hooptie

Shift linkage is the easiest shit to repair.
I can, and have machined my own brass bushing replacement at work. Same shit that folks sell online for $50 a kit, I made my own for free.
I would make more, but I can only get away with so much personal shit at work.

anyway, what wears out are rubber bushings, and joints that loose lubrication. easy repair.

tfw no three on tree

I'm usually a proud, flag-waving citizen of the USA, but watching Americans (especially abroad) act like imbeciles when faced with the task of driving stick makes me want to move to northern Finland and never interact with an American for the rest of my life.
youtube.com/watch?v=2V6MUgiv6Mc

please do

Toyota liteace?

>Kia
It's a fucking Opel Jesus Christ.

>9gag image

Hi. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

If you guys are so good at "working a stick" why can't you use a toothbrush?

>this is an americuck car "enthusiast"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2 of the 4 cars i own are manual.

They are shit first cars if you don't have money. Usually sellers are getting rid of it because the clutch is nearing the end of its life.

That's why you test drive it and check it's not slipping by putting your foot down in a high gear. When I bought my first car I skipped the first one I test drove because the clutch was fucked.

>That's why you test drive it and check it's not slipping
>first car
>expecting him to do a clutch diagnoses for his first car
You are such a stupid faggot holy shit do you even have a car?
How about you post your car.

>kia

The classical music in the background made this feel like it's from a comedy or something.

>recognising 9gag filenames

>what are watermarks

Now, you see, if that was true you wouldn't feel the need to try to convince us that you know how to drive stick.

2nd burger here. Every car I have owned has been stick cause too poor to pay for autos.

Have had a ton of good laughs betting friends that they can't start my car

Dog bless american education

The weird thing about ex-9gag is that they tend to be the better newfags and lurkers these days. They've got some weird North Korea walled garden kind of thing going on and the ones that get out immediately recognize it for what it was and head for greener pastures, that they tend to have some respect for.

Ask one of them about it when you get the chance. It was interesting to hear about.

You're delusional pal.

Here in Italy you have to learn how to drive a manual in order to obtain your license, do Americans do driving lessons with a manual?

No. Most people don't need to drive manual here because we have the money for autos, so there's no real need to require manual knowledge.

1/10 bait

In Europe we aren't poor as your small culture makes you think, but we still learn how to drive a manual because we are not retarded, who knows if you'll end up one day with a manual to drive, you must be prepared

Dat sum datsun?
Used to have a sd22 farm ute with column manual and it was fun as fuck.