FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>REMEMBER THAT IT'S PROBABLY FOR THE BEST THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE THOSE HEADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JLzR1hENNg?t=11m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=1lQGH95WvFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4
picosong.com/dsQ2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>REMEMBER THAT IT'S PROBABLY FOR THE BEST THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE THOSE HEADS
More locked boxes.

You know, this strip club business is pretty funny because robot freedom is an element in SL. The way some of the dialogue is worded makes you think they were forced into something they didn't want to do. In the first game this kind of ambiguity would be great, but in a game as upfront and straightforward as Sister Location, there's something missing since you don't really know about the child killing programming until after you finish the game and look up or get really lucky.

I honestly wonder if it would've been better for in-between night minigames that showed you a situation where the animatronics' programming activate. Probably not, on second thought.

Their was the death minigame where Baby kills the kid that she talked about killing at that one party.

we on page 9

where the hell are you guys at?

I was patiently waiting until page 10 so I could post a meme under the pretense of a bump.

Go ahead, who's stopping you?

We're all gettin yiffy in the discord ;3

Ok how about this.
Out of the main 4 (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy), why does Scott seam not to like Chica the most?

Chica just became Baby. Association with food, main or primary 'female' robot, is designed to resemble something young yet just as big as the other characters.

she got her own restaurant what are you talking about?

Chica was the least aggressive of the first game's robots; serving more as a foil to Bonnie than her own unique enemy. Foxy and Freddy had their own unique attack patterns in the final product; Chica was recognizably a less aggressive version of Bonnie.

It's also worth nothing that in the original game, the animatronics probably have some personal meaning prescribed to them by Scott; a role that they fulfill in the game's story.

Bonnie was the inspiration for the game, being the one that Scott's creeped out by the most. He's the "face" of the game's early stage. Foxy was the biter. Freddy's the boss, who would never leave his stage until your power ran out in the original version. Those three have distinct roles they played in the game while Chica is just diet Bonnie.

SL was probably where Scott got fatigued from putting in the four into every single game, so Chica got the short end of the stick because she didn't have much of a place in the story anyways. I'd rather get another unique character like Ballora or Ennard than a Freddy or Bonnie recolor. I'm hoping that should Scott do Party World as the next game's focus, he doubles down on the unnerving character design that the first game and parts of SL had.

True but as said (and I forgot about for a moment) Chica does apparently have her own thing in Chica's Party World, or whatever it was called. Which could end up being Sister Location 2, a different game (Where Chica is the main attraction, accompanied by new Animatronics). Or something Scott had planed for Sister Location, removed it from the game to add it later as Custom Nights or something if the game warranted it, and then just made Custom Night the way it is to save Chica for her own game.
Chica and Bonnie worked off of each other though.
While Bonnie did give Scott nightmares, It was also by accident and was probably in the stage where Freddy was still only going to move when Power reached 0. Bonnie may have scared Scott the most, but Freddy becomes the "face" when the power reaches 0 or from Night 3 onwards.
Chica kinda had a roll to play, she like bonnie help the player get accustomed to the game. She also is the better distraction. She could have easily caught new players off guard when she goes into the kitchen and plays with the pots and pans.
Not much, but something considering Bonnie had no distinguishable nose for him (unless he is responsible for the party music).

Presence wise though, it's arguable that she's the least important. Freddy supercedes her in terms of danger after Night 3, and so does Bonnie.

I'm not talking about quality, so much as I'm talking about weight. If importance dictated quality, then the Puppet would be the best character in the series. I'm going off of who Scott would've cut from the four, and saying why I think it would be Chica not just in SL, but in other games if it was demanded.

Could be my own imagination, but I could swear that Bonnie mumbles. Might also be exclusive to the room with all the heads, who knows.

What do you guys hope for, if SL 2 goes into Party World? I think it'd be a miss if Scott didn't use a malfunctioning/damaged design for the animatronics, assuming they're Afton built like the source indicated.

Y'know what's funny in retrospect is that William Afton did end up getting his quiet life.

Stuck inside an itchy rabbitsuit for thirty years and barely able to move but still, it's a quiet life.

>Could be my own imagination, but I could swear that Bonnie mumbles. Might also be exclusive to the room with all the heads, who knows.
They do make groaning noises, but I can't remember if that's associated with any specific animatronic and not just a random sample which plays for ambience. I want to say it's a signal to indicate Chica or Bonnie have reached the office doors. But that could be something still ingrained in my mind from the days when people attempted to break down every possible trigger so they could beat FNAF1.

This one?
youtu.be/9JLzR1hENNg?t=11m23s

The noise I'm talking about is more like brief split-second bursts of noise. Deep and I'd say manly but not necessarily words.

It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me.

In retrospect a lot of these sounds are really creepy and the Freddy jingle reminded me of the grit the first game had. It really was magic, and none of the games since captured the same kind of magic.

Be careful what you wish for, as they say

>Henry looked deep into his daughter's eyes and said, "Remember Charlie, never trust a Jew. They're lying, scheming, weasel kikes. I built these robots to protect you from those hooknosed swindlers. And in time, I will rise from the grave and the world will know I was right. Now take off your clothes."

Man, Silver Eyes was really intense. How did Scott get away with this?

But Henry committed death-by-animatronic.

>"I can't stand living in a world ruled by Zionists!"

Holy fuck, Scott, this was too far.

christmas is in five days

what's up with that

Last night I had a dream that a bunch of kids were turned into mascots for this two story tall super Chuck-E-Cheese place and forced to be in character, acting like they were wearing costumes and not actually purple elephants or sheep ladies or whatever sort of animal mascot fursuit thing they've become. I was the only one who could save them because I knew who was responsible and the detectives thought I was stupid for thinking a guy in a fox costume was my friend

>Christmas is in 5 days
holy shit where did the time go?

>Christmas was 5 years ago

The Christmas five years ago would also be five days away if it was still five years ago.

WOAH
I wish I could travel through time without worrying about the reprecussions so I could experience all Christmases everywhere

>not calculating Leap Years

STOP IT user YOU'LL MAKE MUSTARD GAS

Feliz Navidad, /5N@F/!

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQGH95WvFU

>almost no Christmas shit drawn this year besides the collab with only 5 days left

They're in a gudder place now.

Crisis, Ghost, and SweaterAnon did some Christmas stuff. Not a lot though.

The only thing I want for Christmas is a day without drama and shitposting

I just want some pizza

You want /5N@F/ to go off page 10 and for nobody to make a new thread for 24 hours?

That sounds nice.

Could we do this for Christmas this year?

I love Japanese FNAF fanart so much, they seem to get it.

Remember the 90's?

Nips are great at FNAF fanart

Ironically enough it's the Tumblr and DA crowd that create the most intolerably weebish shit

They're great at it because the furry subculture doesn't really exist outside of North America

As weeby as it is, this was my desktop for the longest time. Spring Bonnie is a nice thing to wake up to.

What's still keeping you here, /5N@F/?

I really do love this place. The games, the OC, making OC, the posters, etc. I just wish people would calm down.

I like the streams, wish we had more. Also art and seeing which OCfags are ballsy enough to do the challenges in the games. Also Fansmit's art.

There still are some good OCfags left. And it's always entertaining to see how low FNaF can get with each new sequel.

I feel genuine lust for Spring Bonnie, like I'm honestly upset that she isn't real

What's wrong with me

i just got here 2 months ago so this stuff still seems fresh to me. plus it gives me an excuse to make fnaf stuff

>trying my hand at drawfagging
>slowly realize that I can't do shit outside of the flockmod
Oh well

at least you tried your best, user

I too know your pain.

Barely any good fap material of her either.

>you will never get all up in that

Ghost, Crisis and Rugrats when he actually posts a comic.

For someone so adamant about proper posing and anatomy, Beverage sure could have done a better job on that butt.

You've got to keep at it man. You're GOING to be shit when you first start out, but don't let that discourage you from pumping out work. The more you study and practice, the better your art becomes, to the point where you can look back and see just how far you've gotten then vs now.

But you've got to want it!

It's all good anyways

>adamant about proper posing and anatomy
I don't think I've ever seen him even talk about that.

I recall him doing it quite a bit. Just from looking at his work you can tell there's a lot of emphasis on basic construction, and he's been known to give pointers to other artist when prompted.

>Springbon will never team up with the other musically inclined robots to preform an all Bon rendition of Baker Street
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXjCp_f1h4

It's still cute though. I have such an adoration for Spring Bonnie, FNAF World ignited the passion a thousandfold for me.

Today is now a day of springbons and springtraps.

aight

We should have a poll for favorite Springbon interp. How many are there? We have a few: Daffodil, Mizu's, Dusty, Springroll, Punchy/Honey.

Stop that.

There's Topaz Bonnie, Sy's version

Beverage's is underrated, but like all his characters suffers from a severe lack of characterization; Fansmut's is far too affiliated with the futa scene for me to love her like I want to; Mizu's is overrated cra;, Punchy is great but better for silly fun than lewds; Springroll's is cute but needs more content for me to really form an opinion on her; Dusty was better in early appearances and is just sorta meh now; Crisis has too many conflicting interpretations for me to make a call on his; aaaand can't really think of any others.

>aaaand can't really think of any others.
But how? You even posted a picture with some.

I feel like this is a metaphor for something.

scalies are superior race?

I won't argue. I'd fuck a dragon anthro.

Scott trying to make the lore past FNAF 1 deeper and more complex?

Why do people hate futa so much? I can kinda understand it with humans but with furry robots? I think Fansmut's futa pictures are pretty nice.

>Dusty is sorta meh now
If you don't mind me asking, how so? Is it a character thing or something with the art? I've heard a lot of critique on Oracle's development and some on Phillip's but never Dusty so I'm curious about her reception.

>those exposed pantsus that Springroll's is wearing

Easily the best femspring.

I mean like, ones that are still relevant. I could state my opinion on Fatz's or EG's or any number of other artists, but none of them are particularly relevant to the general anymore. Also I can't remember anything about Sy's Spring, so I figured it was best not to mention her. Still, lets see here.
Fatz's started out with a lot of potential but quickly turned into an edgy Mary Sue; Everythings Golden's wasn't really a much of a character, so it's hard to talk about theirs specifically; Sy's is... a thing that exists; Honey is good for a laugh but is gets old fast since Snax won't really do anything with her outside of that one joke; Muzak's was great because everything Muzak did was great; April has her audience but hasn't really been expanded on enough for me to personally see the appeal; Fansmut's Springtap is fun as a conniving little shit; Spookle's worked well in her cast, and I liked the unusual ship between him and Foxy; and Springbro was the fucking best.

We've been over this way too many times for it too be worth explaining again. If you don't understand by now, you never will; either because you're really that dumb, or you just refuse to accept other people's viewpoints.

For me personally, you diminished the base appeal by solidifying the character too much. Like fnaf itself, a lot of the early fun came from filling in the blanks; she was just a cute shy robot that liked her job and reacted in amusing ways to whatever situation she was put through. But now there's this whole world and cast that comes along with her, and all of it is just sort of meh.

>getting excited over the exposed pantsu and not the exposed endo on the far left femspring
Philistine.

>partaking in such debauchery as taking a gander at an exposed endo and chassis

I'm a gentleman good sir, not a mongrel such as yourself.

>exposed endo and chassis
>chassis
The chassis is always exposed. You're supposed to be able to see it, you silly billy.

I can sorta see what you mean, but Dusty only has had in-depth interactions with Oracle, Phillip, and Cheryl in her story, most being characters (aside from Cheryl) that the general knows since GhostQuest was like a year long affair. She's still shy and loves her job. The only change to her that's happened I can think of is a subservience complex to humans. Which I thought was interesting since it makes her an inversion of Oracle, but I could see how it could also be seen as overconvoluting the character. I tried to veer away from that in the last chapter by just having it be a lighthearted "Girls' Day Out" for her and Cheryl with no heavy drama whatsoever.

picosong.com/dsQ2/

Fucking beautiful.

Would you tangle with the mangle?

no

yes

Yes, including the Funtime Foxes, other versions of Mangle, spin-offs of Mangle like Tangle, and Lolbit and her other version in Sister Location.

I ordered and got a Snake Man pillow in my last dream.

I had another dream kinda like yours where I drove to this animatronic location called "Juan's". It had a realistic monkey face on all of it's merchandise. I started getting bad vibes so I left, but that fucking monkey was creepy.

Why Snake Man?

Why not?

Was just curious if Snake Man was you favorite or something, that's all.

>themed robots

I wonder if there's been any Mega Man inspired FNAF art similar to your picture and this picture. Not sprites, sprites are lazy.

I beat him in Mega Man III (the Gameboy version) last night and Megaman 3's one of my favorite games of all time so when my mind needed a robot master I guess it jumped to Snake Man naturally.

Oh, ok.

How do I draw tubes in perspective, lads?

Draw two horizontal ovals aways from eqch other.
Connect the tips with two lines.
Erase the inner curve of the bottom oval.

And now you have a tube being viewed from above.