Canada's Worst Driver S12 E8

youtube.com/watch?v=QLIMNJk9Oc0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Worst_Driver
youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
thebounce.ca/audio/tacori-sorry-canadas-worst-driver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And this isn't even the worse of the two North American countries.

If they made a show in America it would be pulled for being "raycis".

Daniellas pretty hot

As someone who visited Canada recently, ya keep telling yourself that

Maybe I will. Not that I'm forced to care, luckily I'm not even on the same continent.

Of course it was going to be Krystal. What a shit person

has anyone else on the show ever caused andrew to just give up like that?

Nope. First time he actually stopped trying and broke character

Not that I remember

There are more than two North American countries, dingus

i feel bad for andrew, he looked totally defeated

poor guy didn't ask for this shit

I miss "Canada's worst" gags they did in the Handyman series, like having the contestants renovate "Canada's worst frat house" or a frustrated Andrew chugging a bottle of "Canada's worst painkillers".

Are those people real?

andrew must be fucking shitting it during those public drives in the corvette

Yes.

Daniella would've probably done much better on the highway if they put her in a regular car and not a low riding convertible with mirrors smaller than my penis at the sight of Krystal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Worst_Driver

>giving new cars to people who were considered among the worst 8 drivers in the country
Only in America.

we r all steven :(

Why do you think their driving instructor has eyes like he's one step away from going on a killing spree?

which is why it failed. It completely undermined the entire point of the show.

I just watched one episode of season 8 - at random, because I had never seen the show and I just picked something on YouTube - after seeing a thread about it yesterday and it blew my mind.

1. One guy had only one eye and didn't have his license pulled based on that. He supposedly got it pulled later on based on another series but that was based on his driving. I would have assumed that having no depth perception was a medical reason not to get a license, but apparently it isn't? WTF.

2. One girl admitted, on television, that she bribed her driving examiner. How the fuck did nobody end up getting charged based on that?

>having no depth perception is a medical reason not to get a license

Pretty sure it's not.
Lack of depth perception doesn't stop people from playing driving games on TV, or piloting drones.

No way Krystal isn't putting up an act.

Only two worth talking about. Only reason Mexico is a talking point is to decide how to deal with how shit you are.

How does it feel to have national pride for a shit country that only exists becuase cucks tolerate you? You could be wiped off the planet and the land taken as another state within months.

Supposedly according to krystal's twitter, she's seen the error of her ways and drives well now

She's tumblr with a driving license, so I don't doubt she's that stupid.

>There are no more dantz
Danter has probably seen some bad shit in his time there. He is probably losing more faith in his colleagues with every season that passes.

Seeing the sheer terror that Andrew shows on many of the final driving tests (especially with Flora) makes me sure that it is genuine even if some parts may be encouraged/scripted.

again. Flora.
youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
could she have potentially flipped herself over on an empty flat track?

Flora is one hell of a fucking stereotype
I wish she came back for season 9 like kevin

>Kevin
oh right, that guy was actually worse than Flora.

Flora was failing because of a language barrier, so at least she wasn't blind. There's only so much you can do to teach her in a couple weeks, especially if her husband was there the whole time.

Kevin's only half blind
I could shut one eye and drive fine

They're both retarded

>She's tumblr with a driving license

I dunno, Tumblr requires at least a minimal attention span.
I think the show mentioned that she's mostly shitposting on snapchat.

I kek'd whenever Kevin turned left from the right lane on his final drive in season 9 considering that's not the side of his body he's blind on.

I have never hated a person on CWD as much as Krystal. Even the bimbo who wouldn't stop wearing high heels isn't as bad as her. Though she is probably the best argument I've seen for eugenics this side of a short bus.

Angelina was deranged, but her antics were more amusing than enraging, and I don't think she ever deliberately antagonized the crew. I actually felt really bad for her when she couldn't handle the pressure in Ever and had to be sent off to therapy.

>Lack of depth perception doesn't stop people from playing driving games on TV, or piloting drones.

Because that's totally the same as piloting a 4000lb chunk of steel with real world consequences right?

Fuck off.

Krystal is a mental health coach...
Shes also literally the worst person in the world.

Military drones are 4000lb chunks of steel with more real world consequences than a car.

Sure, lack of depth perception makes driving more difficult, but there's nothing insurmountable. Plus, a one-eyed person is already going to be much better at judging distance and speed than a two-eyed person with one eye covered.

thebounce.ca/audio/tacori-sorry-canadas-worst-driver/

What's the consensus br/o/s? You think she's being sincere?

Notice how these fucks are always from backwater small towns or shitholes like Calgary or Edmonton ?

I noticed this too. So many people from Edmonton and Calgary specifically.

I think it's likely, faking an apology doesn't fit her hubris and stubbornness (and as I understand, by the rules she isn't even in the running for the prize)

Good luck getting into the military as a drone controller with no depth perception... if you fuck up and crash you might kill a camel, if you fuck up in a car you can wind up killing a family.

>Plus, a one-eyed person is already going to be much better at judging distance and speed than a two-eyed person with one eye covered.

That's not saying much, neither should be operating anything heavy.

Alberta in general is filled with easterners looking for that oil money. The farther east you go the lower the IQ's get. Drinking and driving is pretty damn common in most hick towns though and people rarely die in accidents.

Depth perception has no effect on one's ability to fly or drive using a computer screen. You don't use depth perception when looking at a 2D screen. Both eyes see the same image onscreen unless it's a 3D screen showing different camera angles to each eye.

Driving or flying from within the machine, yes, you need depth perception, or at least a bit. I actually drove for years with very little depth perception because I didn't know my vision was bad. Never had issues, but once I put in contacts the entire world looked different.
>first time driving with contacts
>experiencing true depth perception for the first time in years
>everything popping out at me, brain confused by new, third dimension
>mfw

I get the feeling if they culled from places like Toronto and Nova Scotia, we'd get seasons full of nothing but either province.

maybe after freaking out so often by peoples shitty driving they kinda got stuck that way

i want to see Crystal's parents because it must be the most pussyfied pieces of shit in the world.

The need to be some sense into her with a fuckin tire iron.

The visibility is excellent though

That was the first time I've seen Andrew just give up, so I doubt it

>Americans only give a shit about winning a prize or getting their car destroyed, reducing it all to a game show
>Canadian version of the show is about actually learning to be a better driver on public roads
Honestly I learned so much from just watching Canada's Worst Driver over the years

>Unlike other Worst series around the world, the Canadian version emphasizes the learning process of the contestants and the science of driving. As such, it is often more serious than the other Worst shows around the world, which are mainly comedic. It is the longest running of any Worst series to date.

Based Canada

i never did a parallel parking before my driving exam back in the day but watched on of the 1st series they had where they explained the maneuvers and i got it 1st try.

I have no idea why they don't follow the same format in America. People would eat this shit up way more than what the American format was.

She said on her twitter that she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder after the show

makes a lot of sense actually

borderline personality disorder

link to twitter

Ah, the age-old excuse of "I'm not a shitty person, I have a medical condition!"

yup

season 9 was the best tough
one goes straight to therapy
there a gay one eyed dude
there fucking dale wich is really fucking retarded
and fly like the 180
and the stupid little indian which is retarded too

What about Kevin on season 9? He did stop mid drive

Kevin did drive into oncoming trafic
and then got all worked up