youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

The actual CCCLXXXVI thread.

Prev.

I love you op !
this is the best /ffg/ to date!

2nd for Bugenhagen

I always thought his lower half was just half a sphere. I liked it better when I thought it was like that.

>two and a half hours in to RK maintenance
>still no info datamined
Well, okay then. Cue RK is ded posting

Just beat FFXV.
Some questions that I don't get.
Who is Ardyn and what is his purpose and goal? What was the ending with Noctis and Luna getting married or something. They both are dead.
Why was Noctis stuck in a Crystal for 10 years? (I couldn't hear what Ardyn said this whole scene because his voice was so low and the music too loud)

Also some thoughts.
Game was OK. I like what they did with Summons, the music for summons are epic. The game itself didn't feel like a main title Final Fantasy, more like it should have been a spin off game. The game can be summed up as a Great Idea but a very bad execution. The pacing of the story was all off, and quests were dull.

(didn't know we were doing a new thread)

I always thought he had a green pants under a blue jacket.

dat OP

no fucked up thread number? check
no retardeds? check

>The actual CCCLXXXVI thread.
nice thread name? check.

You can't data mine what isn't there. It will be put in during maintenance.

I know that, I just figured they would have added something by now. I've got that plebbit tab open.

The jewgle is wise in the ways of women. He will not let you see until he is ready for you to see it.

Noctis and Luna are dead. Remember that scene where Tidus and Jecht high-five? Kinda like that, even though they're dead.

wut

you get the data as maint ends...

No you don't, you see it as it gets added in.

So what are the best classes in FFIV:R?

Blue Mage seems interesting but it's lacking damage it seems.

um, you wait until you get everything it, analyze it, then present it...

That's not how this works, user. The data gets "presented" as it's added. This isn't the first RK maintenance, you know.

Post YRW dena figured out how to encrypt the data so it can't be mined until they flip the switch when the event starts.

>post yfw they eliminated SL

Is FFEXVIUS good?

It's good if you like abusive relationships.

It's alright

this is so true it's not funny.

(You)
Why do people still respond seriously to obvious bait?

>JP is getting 3 Christmas Lucky Draws that have great shit on them, as well as 25 mythril and other things like free MCs, a 5* armor, and 5* Dark Matter
>Global is getting 18 mythril

the average japanese player also drops like 50 bucks every 2 weeks on the game.

>JP gets a Burst only Lucky Draw
holy shit

And it's actually half-price, unlike ours. They had another one during the anniversary, in fact their anniversary Lucky Draws were very similar to this (the last two draws were the same, but the first one was En-element instead of Imperil).

Lamo Gumi did it again XD
Oh wait

I can't even do the secret dungeon in XV. My game just lags completely and than I get the infinite loading screen mid battle.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And for fuck's sake, do not lewd the True Hero, and do not imply that he has so shit a taste that he'd go for gabranth.

Its a little early to making a bold statement like that user. It might hold true but we still don't know until maintenance is finished what we're getting, it could be much of the same.

Vayne Solidor is so frigid he sticks his badonkadong in beehives.

This doesn't even make sense.

let's face it bro, Vaine has done al inds of kinky stuff with Gabranth heck he probably has done Ultros too, but well, Ultros does anyone close enought to his tentacles.

Are any of the story units worth a damn in Exvius? Or are they all complete and utter dogshit?

(FFXV) Who /permanent Aranea/ here?

So, the event rewards are total shit this time or what?

This is wrong for multiple reasons.
do not imply lewd things regarding the True hero.

>kinky
>not inky

Rain will be good next month when he gets his 6* and become the best full breaker until WoL and Agrias get theirs in a few months.

Lasswell will become an ok attacker if you're just starting and don't have great units to replace him.

But right now now? They're shit. You could still level up Rain to be ready for his awakening though, I'm pretty sure most people here are going to be using him for a short while.

Rain becomes pretty good when he gets his 6*, Lasswell still kinda sucks when he gets his but becomes not-terrible even later than that when he gets his unique gear and enhancements.

Other than that they all blow.

Fina has Cheer and Lid has Focus if you got no other units for those.

>RK data is finally coming
Neat.

>Notice potentially good rewards on christmas event page
>Only for those who earned the most points
>Only good for whales with many OP units

You want to ignore it and pretend its not there, but you'll always be reminded of it.

Christmas is ruined.

It only takes a few lapis purchases to catch up user... Come on, aren't you feeling the holiday spirit?

IT BEGINS

Yeah no one saw that coming.

>they mess up yet another SB name that was named after a song
Have they ever gotten one of those right?

OSBFEST

They've been fucking up tons of SB names in general. Quistis was Call Me King because Cardmaster King and now it's Hail To The Queen.

They also gave us "Nightmare" dungeons because you silly japanese people don't know good english, let us just change that to Nightmare for you and woops... Japan makes ACTUAL Nightmare Dungeons... which we are getting as "Torment" dungeons now.

Can't wait to see how they translate Clouds second BSB.

Gumi first, then I'll consider it.

Show me the fucking banners.

>XIV banner 1 right in the middle of OSBfest
Damn son, I don't think RK can handle so many great banners in quick succession.

Why is Minfilia Event suddenly named the same as Selphie event?

>OSB and 4 BSBs
Fuck yes!

>tfw you was able to spent money on the SSB fest because you used to have an amazing job and had way too much spare money for shit like that... and now you're unemployed and on the verge of bankrupcy

Holy shit. All that on one banner.

>Shout on Banner 1
Fug. No draw for me then, since I'm waiting for XIV first. Plus already have Yshtola Wall.

>already have Shout and Vanille's BSB as well as SG
Well, that's probably a pass for me. Damn nice banner though.

>already have Rosa and Porom's SSBs and SG
Fuuuuuuuuuck. I want that Luneth BSB.

Luneth and Tyro kinda saved that one.

Think I found what I'm spending on.
Please RK, no Celescalibur dupes.

>EARLY AGRIAS BSB
whaaaaaaaaaaat

>Who is Ardyn and what is his purpose and goal?
Ardyn is an ancient member of the royal line of Lucis who had the power to cure the daemon-itis by siphoning the blight into himself. He tried to become king, but the Crystal rejected him due to the darkness in his body. Another of the royal line turned on him, called him a daemon himself, and banished him. However, the darkness he had taken in had granted him immortality. Whenever "killed" by normal methods, he just rejuvenates. He spent the rest of his time plotting a revenge against the line of Lucis, the Crystal, and the whole world after being consumed with spite and living far too long. At the point of FFXV's start, he's either going to completely destroy the line of Lucis and the planet, or die trying, and he's honestly fine with either.
>What was the ending with Noctis and Luna getting married or something. They both are dead.
Ghosts can be happy. Falling asleep is a major theme of FFXV. The necessity of resting and thus being at peace is echoed throughout in both story and gameplay (it's how you get EXP and delicious food buffs, and daemons roam at night).
>Why was Noctis stuck in a Crystal for 10 years?
The Crystal was channeling all of its light into the Ring of the Lucii. It's a very long process, and Providence could not be achieved without it.

It's not early, it came out in OSBfest for JP.

Well they definitely saved the worse ones for after XIV goes live. Also Tyro listed as BSB lol.

>there isn't a single banner in this fest that has no relics that I already have
Fuck, I'm not even sure what to draw on.

Am I the only person on this planet without a Refia in FFBE

Well fuck, all the good ones are before XIV and have hella dupes for me on them and all the ones I dont care about go live after XIV.

Guess all my mythril goes to XIV then.

Er, I think I worded that wrong. I have at least one relic on all of these fest banners and that sucks.

Also that Tellah relic being there is hilarious.

yes

what will happen to Nightmare dungeons one these ones hit GL?

Yes

Originally Nightmare dungeons in JP; where our Nightmares are called Abyss, but localizers decided to patronize the Japanese only to get bit in the ass.

That's what can happen when translators decide to change names for literally no reason.

It's still ongoing. Probably will be permanent after the remaining two are out.

If you friend me
you can borrow mine

I'm already looking forward to Japan introducing a Last Stand effect because they meant Guts as Guts and not Last Stand.

>they actually called it the Shikari Nagasa
Huh, I was expecting that to get changed to something completely random.

>to everyone*
*except for those guys it bugs out for this time and who will have to wait until all the banners are over to get it.

>Want any of the BSB or the OSB
>Already have 3 of Gordon's Gungnir somehow
>Already have at least 1 relic on other banners aswell

Shoulda just called it T.G. Not even spelled it out.

you're not alone, brother. I also lack Refia, but i have every other ranked healer though.

>and who will have to wait until all the banners are over to get it
Except they'll just extend the banners if that happens just like they did the first time.

Also I'm fucking disappointed that Firion's and Ashe's BSBs got the boot from this fest, I was really hoping to pull for them.

I've been saving for XIV for months and now the banners I dont care about are the ones that go live after it and the ones I do care about go live before it but are all muddled by 2-4 items on them that would just be dupes for me each. Fucking sucks. Hopefully XIV goes well for me at least and I'll have to leverage Orleandeau for a shot at Shout and Agrias BSB.

ok I get it now. Thank You

Shit, I forgot that they've updated the rankings.

Christmas Wardrobe Record for Tyro fucking when