twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4 cylinder only
>no manual
>shitty unnecessary safety features

>no manual
Literally this and only this.

>manualfags insisting on manual in 2017

Why do they do this?

Do they feel they're somehow superior because they drive on an outdated system?

because I'm poor and it's 4cyl only

Why would I drive an overpriced autotragic overgrown station wagon made for pretentious WASP soccer moms to keep their children safe from their own terrible driving?

longcar is long

>4 cylinder
>not including the twin charge + hybrid system on T8 which makes 400hp
FOH

literally everyone who drives a manual, whether it's an econobox or sport cars, literally has way a way more experience than you when driving.

it's a fact you dumb nigger, don't try & get assmad responding to this saying that's an """"opinion""""

I sure do enjoy "saving the environment" and turbo lag

oops, *enjoyable

a y y l m a o

Because I drive a superior 245.

Too complex to be good long term. Give me a normal v8 making 400hp instead.

What is twincharging

That's why it also has a supercharger

If someone can buy a brand new Volvo, they have enough money to buy a fun car with a manual as well for weekends

Stay poor

Because I enjoy changing gears myself.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

>Stay poor
They will

I don't want to buy a fun manual car for weekends.

I don't want an automatic for daily driving.

I want a manual car.

So I bought a V60 instead.

A brand new V90 starts at 40k in Germany. That's not exactly "so much money I can buy whatever I want" tier.

I'm not saying go buy a Testarossa, but a Miata is totally doable

>not exactly "so much money I can buy whatever I want" tier
Sure, not in yurop.

>make €1800 a month (after tax)
>15k down payment
>monthly rates of €500
>10k-ish final payment in 4 years
>€100 a month insurance+tax
>living expenses

Not a lot of money left m8. I'd rather have 1 car that does everything than pay maintenance, insurance and tax for 2.

What are you even saying? That being able to afford a 40,000 dollar car makes you super rich in America?

So you can't comfortably afford 2 cars, got it

Yes, that's what I'm saying in response to I am someone who can clearly afford a brand new Volvo because I have (190hp manual V60), and I cannot afford to buy a fun manual car for the weekends. Nor do I want to (wouldn't have the garage space either).

Let me rephrase that, if you can afford a twincharged hybrid Volvo V90, then you can afford a Miata as well

>supporting chinks

There's also a difference in affording to own, and affording to road.

Affording to own is easy. It costs nothing but purchase cost, which is simple as fuck to save for, and space. It's when you want to road it that you have to budget actual costs, and a $1.4k NA miat shouldn't cost you more than $30-40 on top your existing insurance payment unless you want to get money out of it should you/a drunk/a soccermom/gremlins total the thing. You can also string the maintenence schedule out by driving it sparingly and using salvaged parts for cost savings.

Shit like heeps and miats are dirt cheap to have hanging around your curb. Even a poorfag could have them as side cars given they work up the scratch to buy it first.

>he says using his device loaded with chink parts
The cars are still designed and made in Sweden

Maybe things are just different for yuropors

Because I'm so broke that North Korean children send me food packages. And I have no children to ferry around.

I'd like one, though. Like the looks, roomy, panoramic roof and an uncluttered interior. Yes, please.

But seriously who the fuck wants a fucking miata tho ?.

I wanted to attach an image, but I forgot. So I'm doing it now.
>Back to the top!

A gently pre-owned Boxster S, then

Because I drive a Volvo 850 T-5

Is it an estate?

You know your wagon is too big when you have to park it next to a fucking train to make it look smaller.

Sadly not. There are basically no Volvo 850 T-5's in my area and it took me 6 months to find a turbo sedan, never once did I see a turbo wagon.

Well, still a roomy car, and you don't have to contend with people breaking your windows to lift your stuff.

It's about 3 centimeters longer than an A6 Avant, so it's not particularly outsized for the segment. But I'll grant that it's not exactly an inner city car.

because i already drive the xc70-R Estate

>four-door station wagon
I'm a bachelor with a childless girlfriend, Grandpa

>four-door station wagon
A what now?

>Supercharger and turbo
At that point they should just get a 6.2l v8 and bribe the government. Either the power band is retarded or they are cheating. A 3.5l v6 would be better in every way and probably cheaper.

Looks like a levorg

>he doesnt know about twincharging

6.2l supercharged engine is cool, but twin charging anything is bitching

>chinks come and save a unique brand
>made in sweden
>a bad thing somehow

Because every new Subaru outdoes the best from Volvo.

I'm going to have to disagree with you.

It is available with six speed manual transmission.

that subaru's interior encapsulates modern car design
>more lines
>more edges
>more sharp
>more angreee

fukk wrong (You)

I see PRND on the dashboard? Whats that all about if its manual (I have no doubt it is one)

that bov is hokey, should have just upgraded the factory cbv. A v90 makes about 90 more hp and if you turn yours up to match the rods will bend.

I turned the rods into cooked spaghetti inside a rebuilt whiteblock @ 320whp on the dyno back in 04

Did not see that. That photo is straight from the Volvo car build website, even they missed it.

Police will also get V90 very soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDyfZ72aTdQ

The engine is actually pretty peppy, no noticeable lag and some nice supercharger whine.

Because i'm fine with my V60.

Getting colder, mate...

It looks badass, but with that battenburg they as well could just get the cuck stamp on their flag

>because it's driving itself