YouTube Auto Shows

I watch roadkill, dirt every day, mighty car mods, ricer miata, tommyfyeah, and haggard garage.

The last three are mostly because there's something new every day to be honest.

Any recommendations? What do you guys watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCxPcJ5C7E
youtube.com/watch?v=cvrrjx6Q5HU
youtube.com/watch?v=PSFcxCbdiuk
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9l3RlbXs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roads Untraveled for rare car reviews. It's straight up with no autistic "look at my community college arts degree" monologues.

Streetspeed717 has pretty good uploads every 3 days or so. He's got a duramax and a c7 z06

3dmachines uploads everyday and varies from cars to truck to dirtbikes basically anything with an engine and is always entertaining.

Cleetus McFarland

amen broda

and the fans are pure faggoty pretentious bullshit

I wasn't gonna share this with Veeky Forums, but I wouldn't mind some honest feedback on an attempted video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCxPcJ5C7E

Fucking this.

Ichiban Moto

10/10, shows you how to repair/rebuild stuff. A lot of his stuff is bike related but that translates over to cars as well.

Speed Academy makes great videos and actually knows what to do to go fast.

jay leno's garage is gud

I remember when they had like 400 subs

good job user

bad obsession
speed academy
jafro

that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
vloggers are fucking faggots.
in order to be a successful blogger you must appeal to the lowest common normie.

B is for build. His evora is cool

tommyfyeah

youtube.com/watch?v=cvrrjx6Q5HU

meh. he really fucking annoys me, but the channel it's bad. his like.. fake enthusiasm is so transparent. basically the same issue I have with all channels with high following.

but that's what you have to be in order to get teens to watch your shit. the dancing clown.

also the fanbase is so fucking retarded which explains why the content always devolves into garbage.

Spend more time filming working on shit. It's not really clear why you're doing some stuff.

*but the channel isn't bad

I was really enjoying that subaru vs scion roadtrip or whatever and got invested in the two cars and then they gave it all up for a charger or some shit.

What's the deal with that shop

what do you mean

>bad obsession

That fucking intro music.

It's fucking massive and built goofy

he didnt build it. he bought it like that.

it just hasnt been restored

This. One of the best YouTube shows if you're interested in older cars

Marchettino has some good videos of exotics and stuff, some cars he gets to drive, others are vids of them on tracks or whatever
stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=PSFcxCbdiuk
skip to 1 min for engines starting and revving
skip to 2 min for the cars on track

he's entertaining
can't believe he bought a mini though lel

Noriyaro, aussie living in japan, owns a "beer can skyline drift car"

SuperspeedersRob, owns a supercar rental business, often upload videos of nice cars breaking.

Streetspeed717 is a fucking faggot.

>Streetspeed717
trump sign in corner of unpainted garage

he owns a corvette

a duramax

AND A FUCKING MINI COOPER

this guy is a fake

i like it

i wanna see you rip around on a minibike or souped up snow mobile on the boons where you are

I do like snow mobiles and dirt bikes.

Thanks man. Filming was spaced out a bit. Made it a bit awkward.

I created a YouTube channel a couple months ago. I have a few videos up right now. Hopefully I will be good enough to have Veeky Forums talk about me in the future.

Rob Dahm

You're already good enough Tyler Fialko.

Haggard is actually getting better

I'm a pleb that's not done much more technical than taking off steel wheels to sand down and spray paint but EricTheCarGuy seems good for being taken through the process of fixes and installations. And his voice is relaxing.

If you are too relaxed after watching this and need your engines revving back up there is good old Scotty Kilmer.

MrFloodedSilverado is the only great car youtuber left

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9l3RlbXs4