/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

Bikes Are For Fags edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/20/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

canon

First for Best Girl of the new age

Did we seriously reach autosage without hitting the image limit? That's a first.

Keep dreaming fag

These threads are dead as fuck now that everyone moved to discord and taima

>Akamatsu thinks that the kids are seeing her true soul, and calls her a “type capable of deep love”

This looks like you get to see this event from Shuichi's perspective.

Reminder that Hopegirl is best girl.

>Maki instantly shuts the conversation down

I think we should move to /h/ and post lewds.
That is, if there's enough DR lewd to keep a thread alive.

And Celes is lewd as hell.

>Akamatsu also has to lie and say that she loves insects so he doesn’t lose his temper, which Naegi counsels is a good idea. According to Gokuhara, a bug lover can’t be a bad person. Akamatsu thinks his name is cute.

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

Rev up those doujins

Kirumi makes a reference to Black Butler. Does that mean she's really a demonic person?

>Hoshi meanwhile is being a dramatic badass, saying that the SHSL Tennis Player is no more, he is just a shadow of his former self. He also counsels Akamatsu to stay away, after letting slip that her positive and proactive nature may remind him of a younger him.
Serial killer says Kaede reminds him of his younger self.

Might mean she has a bennis

Detective sits on the protagonist spot during trials.

Yeah I caught that too. But, meh. Kaede didn't seem like a sociopath in the demo

>Momota reveals his backstory and Akamatsu gets mad at him for cheating his way through his exams with the forged documents.
Lying is okay, but don't cheat or Kaede will get mad at you.

Does that girl have telekinesy?

He'll become the new MC after Kaede dies

>He

Translated playthrough when?

There's no reason to believe he will be a girl.

>Ouma meanwhile is hilarious. He tries to rile Ki-bo up in the hopes of getting hit with a robot punch, and is disappointed when Ki-bo says he doesn’t have that function.

I think theres enough material out there just for a Celes thread in /h/, let alone DR

We know. Detective might be new MC, or be playable during Trial.

Also even during the Demo, Kaede's cut in wasn't animated like Hinata's one

>“Hey, do robots have dicks?”
Ouma really says this.

there needs to be a transparent version of this , it's glorious

SHOCKING!

Is Ouma suicidal or something?

Just read it in Japanese

Except that he is voiced by a girl?

>Who is the "real protag" this week senpai?
>We're gonna double down on Saihara

Just like Naegi and Komaeda.

Hinata from 2 was voiced by Conan from Detective Conan.
It makes sense that in V3 the real protagonist is voiced by Haibara from DC

>He tells Akamatsu to go back to her room. When she gets there, she sees that in addition to her nameplate, there’s also one for Naegi and Hinata. Monokuma shows up to say that it’s the Protagonist Room! Since it’s going to be tight quarters, they better get along. Akamatsu objects, citing that she’s a girl, and then Monokuma does that thing where he goes off rambling about how girls and boys rooming together is the fantasy of a middle school student.
At this rate them being locked in love hotel and having to room co-ed seems likely.

Back to tumblr Jess.

>How does Akamatsu's inner dialogue compare to Naegi and Hajime? I've heard people claim she's a bit meaner and more manipulative, but I'd like to hear your confirmation on how she acts.
>Doesn’t strike me as that different, really. At least not so far. Hinata had a tendency to voice his sassy comments aloud, and Naegi had just as many “better say this so I don’t get decked” moments in the beginning of the first game, so I don’t think Akamatsu’s any more mean or manipulative than either of them.
And hype is kill.

>Shirogane also thinks that seeing a maid work is super moe, which Akamatsu chooses not to address.
Is cosplayer into yuri?

>everyone dropped Kiibo since he seems kinda dumb

Guys stop with this "Saihara is the real protagonist" shit. Tumblr and reddit already think we're jokes so lets try to fix our reputation by apologizing and admitting that we we're misogynists that didn't want a female protagonist and datable guys in danganronpa.

See , , and . It's a start.

There is DR lewd. It exists.

Kiibo don't seems dumb in the Demo, he seems like the ultra kind guy/innocent from the group that will most likely get killed

Naegi always was slightly manipulative on his own, Kaede is probably considered more than him because she is thinking about her own skin

>didn't want a female protagonist and datable guys
Speak for yourself fag

>Ouma then reveals that he was lying about seeing Naegi go into the room, and Iruma says that she knows for a fact that “Bakamatsu” and “Shinabigi” (wilting tree) were apart because the former was alone when she arrived at the room. Akamatsu has to apologize for her lie and decides to not let things get to the point where she has to lie.

Lying can fail and make you look like a dumbass.

No shit??

But what's the point of a mechanic that doesn't work? It also basically encourages Kaede not to use the mechanic.

The moral the game seemed to be trying to teach is that little everyday lies are okay, but don't lie during the trial because that's a very crucial time to tell the truth.

Because sometimes it does work? You might have to shit, I dunno, figure out when to lie and when not to. The fucking horror.

Who cares? Fanboys are you still going to buy the game so the new mechanics don't need to make sense.

You're the same nigga who tried claiming Kodaka said lying is easy mode on /v/, aren't you? I honestly have no idea why you're pushing this narrative, but it's very obvious

I think it's that the mechanic doesn't really work at all at first unless Kaede gets better at lying. Otherwise another character calls her out on it, and someone else intervenes to move the trial along. So far whenever Kaede lies she keeps getting called out. The mechanic might not even do much in the grand scheme of things. Illusion of choice.

I don't even post on /v/.

>whenever she lies she keeps getting called out
>Literally only lies once

She lied about being with Shuichi too. Unless Makoto's role in this trial was just to be in Shuichi's place.

What are you doing here then?

You mean Ouma calling her out in the PV? Even then the lie is shown to lead to a class divide and further discussion, ultimately bailing out Shuuichi.

Where can I pirate Another Episode (PC)?

Because I want to see the reactions when v3 turns about to be worse than ZTD.

Fishing for (yous) with this meme "you'll never use lies in V3 and they'll never work" argument.
You're gonna need better bait than "WTF KODAKA WHY DIDNT THE LIE WORK IN THE DEMO?!?!"

We already had DR3 which was worse than ZTD so V3 being shit will be pretty much expected

Ouma still confronted her about it and she just brushed it off. It damages influence points either way.

The demo has Makoto meet Kaede first, encourage Kaede, and have her feel inclined to help him out. They basically gave him Shuichi's role in order to progress the story. This is going to feel really redundant come chapter 1.

And human bicycle Kaede are for Rantaro!

wtf I like Kaede now

That actually happened a couple of times.

Can we all agree that Miu is best girl?

>we

Poor Shuichi, this fucking bully Kaede just doesn't let him rest.

No she's shit

That's Makoto.

She's great. Has really good sprites and lewd lines.

But that's Hopelet

Thats Minipizza from the first game.

No. I like the nutty religious girl more. However, I do like Iruma a lot.

In the future.

Can we all agree that Kaede is a shit character who's only good for lewds?

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Maybe she gets more interesting if you lie alot.

>we

Rantaro/Kaede is the cutest ship and should only involve consensual, passionate sex!

There is no point in having consensual, passionate sex with Kaede while she's literally created for molestation and rape!

>After a bunch of arguing, it’s agreed that Ki-bo and Amami will sit this one out, though Amami strikes a deal with Monokuma and impresses Akamatsu by how cool he is speaking to him.
What did he mean by this?

Mahiru is quite literally the opposite of a feminist.

Do retards not know what a feminist is?

Kokichi's real talent is SHSL /drg/ Shitposter. He's one of us.

>posts consensual, passionate sex

>Two best boy had to sit out the trial and demo
It still hurt. Also it's probably because he's not affraid of Monokuma

Is mahiru a /pol/ette?

What did they mean by this?

If Shuichi laying on the ground is when he woke up it likes like there are lockers behind him. Meaning he met Kaede first because they woke up in the same room. This might mean nothing, but if it's like this other killing game manga I read, then the person the detective was after was the person they met first and were close to.

That Iruma is the best girl

What retards will think
>This means they're dead!
The truth of the matter
>Participating in the demo makes you MORE likely to die