Who is the worst demographic of drivers?

Who is the worst demographic of drivers?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/946882/c4aef963cc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yuppies

soccer moms in large expensive SUVs

Dodge ram and jeep liberty drivers. All retards

Depends on what bothers you the most

Mine are selfish assholes that won't let a motherfucker into a lane even though I've had my blinker on for 10 fucking seconds and my turn is coming up in 200ft are the shitheads that need to be shot on sight

BMW owners

Women and teenagers. And poor people with no insurance

Veeky Forumstists tbqhfam

Muslim women. Stupid fucking hood thing burqua whatever means they can't see shit and sandniggers can't drive for shit in general. I fucking hate Minneapolis.

fuck white people

white single mothers in SUVs after school

[HOONIGANS]

>tfw saw a hoonigan ram
hope lost

indians? It's not even a conversation. Though I suppose chinks are the real worst.

i snapped a pic of one in my hood

as if that car wouldn't be bad enough without the [HOONIGAN]

White young women.
White women. (Mom's particularly).
Asian women.
Black women.
Old women.
Female women.

I can't do it by race because Ive encounter shitty drivers of all races regardless of race, sex or age.

but we can def all agree on women being shit drivers.

Old Women
White Trash Women
Asian Women
Teenage Girls
Anyone in a Prius or Van i.e soccer Moms and NU males
Women

These are the people who drive in the left lane as slow as they can. Driving in Florida sucks

People who don't like driving or cars.
Mostly everyone in new shit cars.
And volvo drivers.

Women and beaners

Tow Trucks

White people who attend major universities and then go on to achieve nothing of significance. They're not rich, they just scrape by with a higher standard of luxury, so they don't have any really expensive hobbies or interests. And they're awful.

>who needs a car right
>i live on a perfectly flat college campus, anyone can do with just a bicycle
>it's better for the environment anyways
>if i had a car it would be like the bus - i wouldn't drive it
>sadly now that i am out of college i need a car, and i have grown to hate them because of how unattainable and impractical they were
>i couldn't even get a motorcycle because campus only had 3 parking spots and didn't let you use a regular one
>anyways yes fuck motor vehicles, they're dumb
>you know, i hate driving, and really want it to be over soon.
>that's also why i won't pay attention half the time
>but i don't want to die
>that's why i'm going to drive with an irrational amount of caution when i am paying attention, whenever that is

The only right answer

You should have thought ahead

From my perspective, there's an unholy triad of terrible drivers - women, asians, and the elderly.

I've run across varying combinations of them but thankfully have never encountered a combination of all three. I suspect I would not survive the experience.

Would hoon with

BLOODY VOLVO DRIVERS

Well that was pretty worthless, I hope that all the bad things in the world happen to you and only you

Pakis and chavs.

Lots of aggression and speed, little to no skill.

This seems fun, what's it from?

I have and it's fucking hell. Always 20km/h below the limit and can barely see over steering wheel so they hane sense of size or space

BMW drivers. Fucking cunts tailgate you at 150 just trying to pass a line of trucks, flash their lights and then speed past as soon as soon as you've gone back into the right lane. Doesn't apply to older BMWs, but 90% of people who drive modern BMWs are guilty of this shit.

White people would just fucking crush them if we weren't having our nuts in the feminist liberal vice.

This is now a >WYMYN thread

Post your >>>>>WYMYN pictures

Respond politely to male posters

Do not respond to WYMYN

Self-checking trips

Whoever drives this

armenian women in crossovers

I don't know, clearly that wing is functional, it's providing mad downforce even when stationary
>So much grip, I park on the walls

People aged 35-45. They're so confident and agressive yet so stupid. Especially Ford drivers.

This thing is a fart can, I've seen it before but I saw it parked yesterday at the grocery store. If it was fast that's one thing, but I know it's not

soccer whores in suv's & crossovers
female gooks of any age
hags & geezers (>60)
antique farm equipment, specifically of the female variety

tradies

Teenaged to college-aged white women and Latinas. Especially if their car is a gift from daddy, which it almost always is.

Any geriatric driving one of these or those NIssan Jukes.

Anyone that gets mad when a motorcycle is filtering and tries to block them.

90% of the people who live in pittsburgh

I agree on the college women, but most latinas i've known fall into two categories:

>way too fast everywhere all the time
>safe driver but floored it on the highway

They're normally alright. The worst are college girls in their BMW shitboxes.
>solely because of texting and dricing

*driving

I do this all the time. I even open my door sometimes. Fuck bikers.

what the fuck are you talking about

anyone who doesn't enjoy driving and just views it as a chore to get from a to b. Meta-busriders so to speak.

Is that image edited? I don't think I've seen a sevenhead before.

I disagree. Older SUVs are generally okay, but the ones who are always driving less than 2 year old escalade/land rover/suburban/etc I stay away from

arabs, soccer moms, niggers and senile old people. all equally awful

Moms with huge SUV's and people who text and drive.

brown people
young women
young white males for the hooning factor
audi drivers
acura owners
toyota owners

This
Also Armenian dudes looking for their next insurance fraud victim
T. Armo from LA

Brown people have way better fine motor skills than ham handed whites

Everyone on the road other than myself

Americans, doesn't matter what gender or race.

Women that do this to their cars.

It's like that all around the key hole on my car because the bitch that owned it before me always tried to do it without looking

t. Mahmoud

Black men
College age white womens
High school males

>endangering life because you're mad you're slow
Is this the ultimate form of beta?

Sauce?

exhentai.org/g/946882/c4aef963cc/

>sadpanda
Dammit. I'll have to get that sorted out one of these days.

Literally google

Women.

I say this with 32 years private driving experience and 17 years professional driving experience.

If you have flaps and disagree with me, count the number of women driving in top-tier motorsport.

Black women.
Every fucking day. EVERY FUCKING DAY after work, round 9:00, io get stuck behind some nappy headed ho trying to merge onto a 70+MPH freeway at 45 fucking MPH, not signalling, then trying to cut me off when i blow past.

Rich women, poor women, old, young, all black women drive equally terribly. I've had it done by brand new caddies, and by busted ass buick park avenues. They can be fat or thin, they all drive equally as awful.

They're even worse at parking.

why do black people always drive nissans

natives

It's always a nissan altima.
I used to own one with tinted windows and got pulled over all the time.

>still hasn't conquered the panda
Aww man, I wanna bully you

They know they're products are such shot they will literally finance anyone coupled with blacks thinking if it ain't American it's fancy no matter who

can't afford a chrysler 300c so they go with nissan. it's kinda crazy but honestly i don't think i've seen a white person driving a nissan in ages

Anyone under 30 years old. Race and gender only come into play after that age. Before that, you're all garbage drivers, and should fuck off.

how do you even do this

I don't know but a lot of people do it, all my 5 cars I has had this

Ever notice how women hold their keys? Or how they have log as fuck nails sometimes?
I always see them walking towards their car with their keys out front and just stabbing into the keyhole.

Black Women are seriously like that with everything it seems

> THE FUCKING BUSES
> BMW drivers
> Old people
> BMW drivers
> Soccer moms in Rollover Utility Vehicles
> BMW drivers
> Audi drivers
> BMW drivers
> Priuses
> BMW drivers
> Taxi drivers in old Mercs
> BMW drivers
> Shithead 'executives' in new mercs.
> BMW drivers
> Shitheads on scooters
> BMW drivers
> Shitty old cars that can't have passed an MOT
> BMW drivers
> White Van Man
> BMW drivers
> Foreigners
> BMW drivers

Bitches and old fags

You.

I fear of becoming this person

my best guess is that it's not shitty aim with key, but rings with fucking diamonds sticking out while they grab the handle

My car has that all over the fucking place

I hoped it was just a gay guy with a lot of gaudy shit on his hand

Anyone driving a BMW.

Old or new, they're both terrible drivers.

I'd like to say people who don't get a license until they're 18 because it's "easier"

Definitely rings. My parents had scratches on both sides of their vehicle because of rings.

>Who is the worst demographic of drivers?

Depends on what you mean worst and what affects you or society in the most negative ways. And it is probable that the demographic varies according to area because that occurs with many types of demographic statistics.

In my area, hit-and-run drivers are dominated by the teen driver category. So I pick teen drivers as the worst because they lie about what happened, immediately text friends to come and be false innocent bystander witnesses, and hit-and-run.

After that, it is uninsured drivers. They will hit-and-run.

>Mine are selfish assholes that won't let a motherfucker into a lane
Some people deliberately block you due to schadenfreude (the desire and glee to cause saltiness).

wtf is this

I think he's referring to how historically Europeans and Americans have wiped out cultures, but now are held back by PC culture.